Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

They Found Out

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Says the guy who supports the grooming and mutilation of children. :lol:

Besides, you don't even know what a f****** woman is, so what the f*** are you even white knighting about?

You know who found out today? Your dumbass and the relentless and decisive ass-whipping you received and deserved for being insanely stupid and an advocate for women beating. GO. TO. BED.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Define “woman”

You don't know what a woman is?

🤣

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

First, I wouldn't have hit her because she's a woman, even though she started the physical altercation.

Second, I didn't realize that guy as one of Snow White's magical people.

Finally, I predict an uptick in "cry your ass a river" insults around here. It's pretty good.

It's "Cry your b!tch ass a river."

Crassic!

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's "Cry your b!tch ass a river."

Crassic!

You're right. "B*tch ass." I need to get with the program.

Just now, Voltaire said:

You're right. "B*tch ass." I need to get with the program.

Yeah, I quote the comment in a post, and EternalShimmeringDumbass doesn't get that and goes on his dumbass rampage.

It's a hilarious remark.

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You know who found out today? Your dumbass and the relentless and decisive ass-whipping you received and deserved for being insanely stupid and an advocate for women beating. GO. TO. BED.

Sorry, pal.  I know You two like revisionist history, but the only thing that happened here today was my curb stomping of both you and your girlfriend.

The same two guys that support the mutilation and grooming of children are suddenly getting all virtuous about women.

I mean, it's pathetic how hard you and your girlfriend are trying. The desperation between you two is so thick in here you could cut it with a knife.  And yet, you've only proven that you two are the two biggest and dumbest idiots in this forum. It's not even debatable.

You two should stay down because every time you get back up you get knocked out again.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sorry, pal.  I know You two like revisionist history, but the only thing that happened here today was my curb stomping of both you and your girlfriend.

The same two guys that support the mutilation and grooming of children are suddenly getting all virtuous about women.

I mean, it's pathetic how hard you and your girlfriend are trying. The desperation between you two is so thick in here you could cut it with a knife.  And yet, you've only proven that you two are the two biggest and dumbest idiots in this forum. It's not even debatable.

You two should stay down because every time you get back up you get knocked out again.

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Stay down.

This hasn't gone your way today. In fact, it usually never goes your way.

This whole online thing isn't working out for you so maybe you should probably just stop while you're behind.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Stay down.

This hasn't gone your way today. In fact, it usually never goes your way.

This whole online thing isn't working out for you so maybe you should probably just stop while you're behind.

I've made you my river-crying ass b!tch all day, pwned you over, under, sideways and down, outed you as a lover of woman beating, because your abusive dad made you this way. Get help. Get counseling. You have a long road ahead of you. Be a better person and break the abuse cycle. You likely beat your kids like your dad beat you. Sad.

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've made you my river-crying ass b!tch all day, pwned you over, under, sideways and down, outed you as a lover of woman beating, because your abusive dad made you this way. Get help. Get counseling. You have a long road ahead of you. Be a better person and break the abuse cycle. You likely beat your kids like your dad beat you. Sad.

Now you just reek of desperation. Trying to throw anything at the wall, hoping something sticks and failing as usual. Better luck next time I guess.

Stay down.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

6 time divorced loser says.what? 

Jesus. This dude is lost. 

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You don't know what a woman is?

🤣

You can't define it 🤣

Woman Carjacked At Knife Point Turns The Table On Minors

Police say that she initially refused, at which point one of the assailants pulled a small knife, pushed her in the vehicle, and ordered her to drive to Baltimore.

Then things got a little more hairy for the minors.

Once they arrived, the woman brandished a knife of her own, causing the juveniles to scatter like cockroaches in the light as they fled from the vehicle.

No injuries were reported, though the incident remains under investigation.

If only she could have stabbed them, even if only just a little....😒

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Real men don't hit women in this situation. You would, so that makes you a cowardly boy.

It's that simple, but you think it's OK because your dad did it.

You're a lowlife piece of chit. 

No, they b!tch slap them.  Also, that guy clearly has never thrown a punch before.  He essentially misses twice.  Incredible.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Stabbing kids, beating up women.

Today's Geek Club never disappoints.

You bet.   Kids want to wield a knife to a mother so as to steal her car....yep, stab away.....all day.....

Women want to strike others to their hearts content, lets server up some of that "equity".

Title of the thread is fock around and find out.  Whether you are a women or a kid or an immigrant or what ever, if you fock around I hope you "find out:". And I will celebrate it every time, all day.  Or.....dont start sh!t, there is an idea....

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You bet.   Kids want to wield a knife to a mother so as to steal her car....yep, stab away.....all day.....

Women want to strike others to their hearts content, lets server up some of that "equity".

Title of the thread is fock around and find out.  Whether you are a women or a kid or an immigrant or what ever, if you fock around I hope you "find out:". And I will celebrate it every time, all day.  Or.....dont start sh!t, there is an idea....

Nice to see you brought up immigrants, the holy trinity of GC hate, kids, women, immigrants.

I'm all for defending yourself, but punching out an old lady because she hit you, or stabbing kids that are running away is not self defense, it's vindictive violence, and it's sad and disgusting.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Nice to see you brought up immigrants, the holy trinity of GC hate, kids, women, immigrants.

I'm all for defending yourself, but punching out an old lady because she hit you, or stabbing kids that are running away is not self defense, it's vindictive violence, and it's sad and disgusting.

Absolutely., I will also bring up aliens....like ones from space....and Neanderthals.... and anyone else.  Because its not your social identity...its your actions, and vreating some arbitrary buffer to allow some individual to be violent is the past....thats gone....

You can be as sad as you want, as disgusted as you want......have at it....show derision and shock.....but if you decide to fock around, you might find out.   So......don't do it, not that hard....

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

And trannies 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You mean illegals?

14 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Says the guy who supports the grooming and mutilation of children. :lol:

Besides, you don't even know what a f****** woman is, so what the f*** are you even white knighting about?

It's becoming too easy with these pedos. But it doesn't make them any less disgusting. 

• Like 1