Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

'The View' host on Biden refusing to acknowledge 7th grandchild: 'If it was Trump, we would talk about it'

What a riot. biden is such a doosh.

"The View" co-hosts dismissed concerns over President Biden and his refusal to acknowledge his seventh grandchild on Monday, but co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin noted they "would talk about it" if it were Donald Trump's grandchild.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg called out The New York Times' Maureen Dowd, who criticized Biden in the paper for not acknowledging one of his grandchildren, and told her to "find something else to write about.

She said the information was "private" and people didn't need to know.

"I do feel like if it was Trump, we would talk about it, that's the thing. If Trump had a grandkid he wasn't acknowledging," Griffin said. 

One of the other hosts added, "he probably does." 

Griffin said Trump didn't acknowledge his daughter, Tiffany, very much.

Goldberg suggested it was fine to talk about the president's family members if they are "grown kids," but noted that in this case "this is a baby."  

"She has no business doing – she has made this a problem," Goldberg said, referring to Dowd. "Not Hunter, not this woman. She’s made it a problem." 

Dowd's column, headlined "It’s Seven Grandkids, Mr. President," criticized Biden for his continual omission of the existence of this seventh grandchild named Navy Joan Roberts, a child Hunter Biden had with Lunden Roberts.

Co-host Sara Haines wondered why the White House went out of their way to note the Biden's have six grandchildren.

"I like that part, but I don’t know why they go out of their way to say six grandchildren or four kids. When my parents talk about me, they say, ‘we love all our kids. We love our grandbabies.’ They’ve never numerically repeat over and over, 'I like three kids, I like four kids," she said.

Co-host Ana Navarro said the reason that was happening was because the "right wing, who is weaponizing everything related to Hunter, keeps asking, so how many children do you have, Mr. President?"

Griffin noted that Biden had acknowledged six grandchildren in speeches he's written.  

"Joe Biden’s mantra has always been that ‘the absolute most important thing is your family.’ It is the heart of his political narrative. Empathy, born of family tragedies, has been his stock in trade. Callously scarring Navy’s life, just as it gets started, undercuts that," Dowd wrote in her column on Saturday.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-host-biden-refusing-acknowledge-7th-grandchild-if-trump-we-would-talk

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Goldberg suggested it was fine to talk about the president's family members if they are "grown kids," but noted that in this case "this is a baby."  

"She has no business doing – she has made this a problem," Goldberg said, referring to Dowd. "Not Hunter, not this woman. She’s made it a problem." 

Politically speaking, refusing to acknowledge the "7th Grandchild" was seen by the DNC as the lesser of two huge negative narratives. 

If Biden said he had a 7th grandchild, that creates another pathway on all the Biden children. This includes the "troubling" Ashley Biden diary. It also drags up the lies Biden told about the night of the tragic "car accident" 

But not doing so will cause massive losses in the White Evangelical voting block. It also creates fractures in any narrative about abortion issues ( i.e. the GOP will runs showing Biden with a baby and saying he'd prefer that the child not exist at all, which, let's be honest, that's looking like the truth here)  Abortion is really one major issue where the GOP can be hit hard in the 2024 general election, but the 7th Grandchild situation only makes that more and more murky. 

Here's where it gets even more stupid. The DNC wants Joe Biden out. Clearly Obama, Rice and Axelrod plus Pelosi want Biden out. However there's almost no way to force him out if he doesn't want to do it ( or more to point, if Jill Biden and Neera Tanden don't want it to happen) 

What's left then? Well, you cannot run if you've been "removed" from contention. So the most incentive for "that" is not with Republicans, but with establishment Democrats themselves. 

Joe Biden is now in real critical danger FROM HIS OWN PARTY APPARATUS. 

But also the DNC and Team Blue has made it clear that they "won't allow" Trump to become President again. So will they have to "DO IT" TWICE in the same election season? Because that's their most practical path to retain power - Get "rid" of Biden, then promote Newsom, cheat since middle America won't vote for Pelosi's "nephew", then have to pick off Trump just to be sure. 

The sad thing is, that some of the radical leftists here would probably be OK with all of that. Or some of that. Without realizing if they'll do that to Biden and Trump, what's going to stop them from one day doing to all the children of the people here too? 

1 minute ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Politically speaking, refusing to acknowledge the "7th Grandchild" was seen by the DNC as the lesser of two huge negative narratives. 

If Biden said he had a 7th grandchild, that creates another pathway on all the Biden children. This includes the "troubling" Ashley Biden diary. It also drags up the lies Biden told about the night of the tragic "car accident" 

Why should we care about this? 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Why did your side  care so much about Melania? And Barron ? 

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Character means nothing to you in a president? I see why you voted for that pedo biden now.

Of only that kid were bi-racial. She would be americas sweetheart.  

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Character means nothing to you in a president? I see why you voted for that pedo biden now.

It only means something when the other side is in power.  That and responsibility.  You won't find them caring about those two at the moment until they lose the next election.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of only that kid were bi-racial. She would be americas sweetheart.  

^

DING DING DING. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. 

Which only makes this even more disgusting. 

• Like 1

Squidward thinks it's cool Who cares that the grandfather and father deny the existence of the child.

28 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

^

DING DING DING. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. 

Which only makes this even more disgusting. 

Why do you care about this Gordon? Or Blue Horseshoe as you are known by here?

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

Sucks that you can’t point your finger about morality anymore. So let’s get back to policy. What’s your view on people not being vetted when they enter the country at the southern border? And being put up in hotels at the tax payers expense? 

42 minutes ago, squistion said:

Maureen Dowd of The NY Times, a darling of the left when she’s going after Trump cares. Cares enough to write a story about it. Take it up with her, it’s why it’s inthe news. 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Who gets to decide on what topics people are supposed to care about?  You?  Only the topics you deem worthy people should care about?

You lost your shiat every day in the other forum while Trump was in office over EVERYTHING.  If he drank light beer instead of regular beer you lost you shiat.  If he wore a blue tie instead of a red tie you and your girlfriends lost your shiat.  Every....damn....day. 

You were the f****** poster boy for losing your s***.

GTFO.

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Who gets to decide on what topics people are supposed to care about?  You?  Only the topics you deem worthy people should care about?

You lost your shiat every day in the other forum while Trump was in office over EVERYTHING.  If he drank light beer instead of regular beer you lost you shiat.  If you wore a blue tie instead of a red tie you and your girlfriends lost your shiat.  Every....damn....day.

GTFO.

I bet they had a hissy fit over the kids in cages hoax. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You lost your shiat every day in the other forum while Trump was in office over EVERYTHING.  If he drank light beer instead of regular beer you lost you shiat.  If he wore a blue tie instead of a red tie you and your girlfriends lost your shiat.  Every....damn....day. 

You were the f****** poster boy for losing your s***.

GTFO.

Actually, I never complained about that even thought I detest light beer. 

However, I was critical that he ate pizza in Times Square with Sarah Palin using a knife and fork. :lol:

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

However, I was critical that he ate pizza in Times Square with Sarah Palin using a knife and fork. :lol:

How do you eat it, with your hands?

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

How do you eat it, with your hands?

Well, certainly not with my feet. 😂

3 hours ago, squistion said:

So phobic huh? 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

If it was frump, hed probably say his grandkid was a hot piece of arse. 

If your kid had a kid, and you were very wealthy, etc. would you deny your grandkid the reality that she's your grandkid? Just curious why you defend biden on this.

32 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Just curious why you defend biden on this.

"I hate cauliflower!"

"Yeah, well,  turnips aint no prize either..."

"OMG, why are you so in love with cauliflower?!!". 🤬😫

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

"I hate cauliflower!"

"Yeah, well,  turnips aint no prize either..."

"OMG, why are you so in love with cauliflower?!!". 🤬😫

Nipple to nipple with an 80 year old maga hat wearing guy. Got it. 

13 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Nipple to nipple with an 80 year old maga hat wearing guy. Got it. 

If you're gonna keep throwing that gun around, could you yell "fore" or something?

21 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

But not doing so will cause massive losses in the White Evangelical voting block. 

Oh I gotta hear this. The 7th grandchild was driving 50 years ago and chappaquiddicked her future grandmother? 😆

Wow. Stretch if you're going to reach that hard. 😁

As far as the evangelicals? I think they've s*** the bed on their moral integrity by backing grab them by the p**** trump. ,😁

Thomas Jefferson, noted Republican denied repeatedly raping 14 yo Sally Cummins when he was 44 and beyond. 

His DN A finally fessed up to it 150 years later.  

Any idea how many Americans alone have zero contact with their grandparents?

Who the fick cares? When was the last time Trump talked to his slutty cool DAUGHTER? 

Seriously reaching...

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Oh I gotta hear this. The 7th grandchild was driving 50 years ago and chappaquiddicked her future grandmother? 😆

Wow. Stretch if you're going to reach that hard. 😁

As far as the evangelicals? I think they've s*** the bed on their moral integrity by backing grab them by the p**** trump. ,😁

What are your thoughts on biden destroying someones life by calling him a drunk driver and being proven really wrong?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

What are your thoughts on biden destroying someones life by calling him a drunk driver and being proven really wrong?

Are you super sure you want to go down the path of saying bad things about people? Because at least Joe didn't rape the fella and then spend 30 years defaming him.

As opposed to your guy who has already lost the court case on that one. And that's just one. And he's fixing to get re-sued. Cause he's just that stupid. 

Still wonder how the 7th grandchild factors into that particular tragedy...😆

Wanna play?

23 hours ago, squistion said:

The same reason we care about you sexually abusing pigeons.  It’s wrong.

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Are you super sure you want to go down the path of saying bad things about people? Because at least Joe didn't rape the fella and then spend 30 years defaming him.

As opposed to your guy who has already lost the court case on that one. And that's just one. And he's fixing to get re-sued. Cause he's just that stupid. 

Wanna play?

Hey @wiffleball wha were Hunter and James Biden selling to our adversaries for 40 million dollars?

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Hey @wiffleball wha were Hunter and James Biden selling to our adversaries for 40 million dollars?

Hey, I'm so glad you asked that. Because so far none of you idiots have been able to come up with where that 40 million number came from. I'd sure love to hear where and how it's been verified. Because the only number that anyone has right now in terms of official documents that either the FBI or Congress has is a walk-in unverified unnamed confidential source who claims a figure of $5 million dollars. And even after all these years, see my other post, the FBI can't even verify that. Even though the Republicans have full access to bank accounts and tax records and you know what not.

And kids? Just to recap? That 5 million number? Well the FBI has had that for years and years and years and still hasn't been able to verify a God damn thing or verify that the witness isn't just completely full of crap. And bear in mind that a certain Donald j Trump was in charge of the government for you know like four years during that period. 

You'd think...😆

And, by the way? We're still looking at a two billion dollar investment it was overridden by the Saudis best investment advisors supplied to Jared kushner. Which includes a 25 million annual fee. Which is more than SteveMnuchin is paid by the Saudis? who is Emenetly more qualified.

And by the way? Saudis decided that they're going to move their biggest golf tournament from Saudi Arabia to wait for it wait for it? Donald Trump's golf course. And let's not even talk about the ginormous golfing extravaganza property that's being built in Saudi Arabia with way for it, a trump hotel. No, these guys aren't dirty at all!

Jesus, did you guys pick the wrong f****** dog. 😁

I can do this all day long. 😆😁🙂

38 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wanna play?

What are your thoughts on biden destroying someones life by calling him a drunk driver and being proven really wrong?

And why does he ignore his grandkid?

48 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wanna play?

Rape? When? 

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rape? When? 

I'm sorry, sexually abused. Is this what you're hanging your hat on? 

'cause, ya know, I guess Cosby ain't a rapist either...

A jury of seven men and five women voted after about 14 hours of deliberation to convict the 80-year-old comedian on three counts of sexual assault after prosecutors called five additional accusers to the stand, Buzzfeedreports. The women testified that they were all drugged by Cosby. Four of them, including model Janice Dickinson, said they were also sexually assaulted.

..BUT NOT RAPED! BOOYAH! 

😁

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

A jury of seven men and five women voted after about 14 hours of deliberation to convict the 80-year-old comedian on three counts of sexual assault after prosecutors called five additional accusers to the stand, Buzzfeedreports. The women testified that they were all drugged by Cosby. Four of them, including model Janice Dickinson, said they were also sexually assaulted.

..BUT NOT RAPED! BOOYAH! 

😁

What are your thoughts on biden destroying someones life by calling him a drunk driver and being proven really wrong?

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

..BUT NOT RAPED! BOOYAH! 

😁

Uh, sexual assault is rape. Sexual abuse is grabbing someone’s ass and the like. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Think we covered that.  Now, $40 million? 

Just now, wiffleball said:

Think we covered that.  Now, $40 million? 

Again. What are your thoughts on biden destroying someones life by calling him a drunk driver and being proven really wrong?

Can you not comprehend the question?

17 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Again. What are your thoughts on biden destroying someones life by calling him a drunk driver and being proven really wrong?

Can you not comprehend the question?

I think premise is weak, and wrong.  Especially given Trump's statements about dozens of others in subsequent decades. 

This seems a reasonable start. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-lie-wife-killed-drunk-driver/

And, how measurably, was this guy's life rooned more than a guy whose wife and kid he killed without a single probative measure of exculpatory evidence. 

Really?  This is all you've got?