Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Did anyone Watch the Rams game?

I was unable to watch.  but I'm dying to see some tape.

either way, there looks to be a lot of things happening in this offense.

Kyren Williams...... is he the real deal?

Rams had two relative unknowns who both performed well.

Puka Nacua- a guy who the scouting reports said he was high for talent but his team did not have him running a lot of routes on the route tree, so he was a large unknown in terms of how well he would transition to the NFL.  was a 4 star recruit in college, so not exactly a nobody.  he was well regarded even before he hit college.

Tutu Atwell-second round pick in 2021.  had a Meh type rookie season.   absolutely tiny player.  but broke out for a big week 1.

thoughts on these guys?

I studied kyren pretty hard last year...scrappy small dog quick but one good pop and he's out... rams will only get better when kupp comes  back 

I was at the game unfortunately. They got absolutely no pressure on Stafford. He just sat back there and picked them apart. Not sure how good of a gage this game is going to be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, rilett said:

I was at the game unfortunately. They got absolutely no pressure on Stafford. He just sat back there and picked them apart. Not sure how good of a gage this game is going to be. 

well, the O line wasnt supposed to be very good.    so I was expecting lots of QB pressure.   If I was the DC that would have been my strategy.   

Clearly that never happened if what you say is true.

On 9/11/2023 at 12:15 PM, Ray_T said:

I was unable to watch.  but I'm dying to see some tape.

either way, there looks to be a lot of things happening in this offense.

Kyren Williams...... is he the real deal?

Rams had two relative unknowns who both performed well.

Puka Nacua- a guy who the scouting reports said he was high for talent but his team did not have him running a lot of routes on the route tree, so he was a large unknown in terms of how well he would transition to the NFL.  was a 4 star recruit in college, so not exactly a nobody.  he was well regarded even before he hit college.

Tutu Atwell-second round pick in 2021.  had a Meh type rookie season.   absolutely tiny player.  but broke out for a big week 1.

thoughts on these guys?

I don't know about Kyren Williams, seems to be a potentially sleeper RB who could fall into a good situation. So got to make the call on him right now. Go for it!

Puka Nacua, well, seems like he's fitting into the Cooper Kupp role, and if Sunday was any indication, he's fitting in the role very well. I don't know what will happen when/if Kupp comes back, but I think he will find his way on the field either way.

Tutu Atwell,  He's essentially there to play a Desean Jackson/Mike Wallace role. That is, run really fast down the field and catch a deep ball. I don't know if he's ever gonna consistent, but he's gonna have some big plays, and big games.

And then they will get V Jefferson more involved, and you start one of them , and it’s a cluster.  

I do think K Williams is a very good pick up this early.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

And then they will get V Jefferson more involved, and you start one of them , and it’s a cluster.  

I do think K Williams is a very good pick up this early.  

Van Jefferson is not very good. I wouldn’t worry too much about him 

I grabbed/stashed zack Evans this morning....Akers went 22 carries for 29 yards no way he finishes the season ...kyren is a turbo boost not a feature back...I think there getting zack up to speed and will debut soon 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 10:19 AM, gcmmidwest said:

I grabbed/stashed zack Evans this morning....Akers went 22 carries for 29 yards no way he finishes the season ...kyren is a turbo boost not a feature back...I think there getting zack up to speed and will debut soon 

Keep an eye on him 

On 9/14/2023 at 10:19 AM, gcmmidwest said:

Kyren looks the part of a feature back so far.