Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Patriarch Kirill calls for total mobilization in Russia to defeat the forces of evil

There is almost a total MSM media blackout on what is effective the Pope of the Eastern Orthodox Church calling for total war.  This is unprecedented and a major step towards WW3.  There are rumors that Russia is giving a final ultimatum for Ukraine to surrender now that the Ukie counteroffensive is finished.  Ukraine is not expected to accept.  This is a MAJOR crisis point and WW3 may break out in the next few weeks.

https://sundries.com.ua/en/russian-patriarch-kirill-calls-on-all-russian-believers-to-go-to-war-against-the-forces-of-evil/

Russian Patriarch Kirill calls on all Russian believers to go to war against the “forces of evil”

Last updated Sep 13, 2023 10:29 31

Patriarch Kirill Gundyaev of the Russian Orthodox Church called on believers to stand up for Russia.

Gundyaev expressed the opinion that joint mobilization is necessary to fight the terrorist war against Ukraine.

“Today, Russia is facing the most important task: to emerge victorious from the struggle that is now being waged against us by the forces of evil. Today we need to mobilize everyone: the army, political forces. And, of course, the church must be mobilized – first of all, to pray for our government, the army, but also to be there, on the front line,” reads the “sermon” of Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church.

The head of the Russian Orthodox Church said that five military priests have already been killed at the front. He also expressed the opinion that Orthodox Russians should defend Russia not only from external threats but also from internal enemies.

It should be recalled that in January, the Russian Orthodox Church patriarch stated that he considers Ukrainians and Russians to be one people, which external forces are allegedly trying to divide.

https://www.txtreport.com/news/2023-09-13-kirill-calls-on-believers-of-the-russian-orthodox-church-to-go-to-war-against-the-"forces-of-evil"-and-pray-for-power.rJg3xWAAAn.html

Kirill calls on believers of the Russian Orthodox Church to go to war against the "forces of evil" and pray for power

9/12/2023, 11:04:35 PM

Highlights: The head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Kirill, called on Russians to go to war. They say that now we need to mobilize all forces, because Russia is faced with the task of emerging victorious from the struggle unleashed against it by the "forces of evil" The patriarch mentioned the commander Alexander Nevsky and called on the citizens of Russia to imitate him and stand up for the "defense of the motherland" Five military priests have already died at the front, according to Kirill.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

When I saw it was under 4 minutes, I gave it a shot to see if the Chinese had nailed the clown concept. They have.  That's a really good clown performance.

As for the OP, it must really suck to be a Ukranian member of the Eastern Orthodox church. I don't know much about the Orthodox church but if they have different leaders in the Greek or Serbian Orthodox churches, I'd recommend converting.

This guy is a total clown, nothing but a tool for the Russian government. He's been linked to the KGB. He looks like some kind of KKK grand wizard. He roots on war and Russian aggression. Nothing to see here, but if you catastrophizing this clown's comments makes you feel better, have at it. You're an idiot.

I wonder where they might have picked up on the tactic of labelling their opponents as "evil"?

Did they refer to them as deplorables as well? Have they tried calling them racists yet?

On 9/18/2023 at 10:08 PM, IGotWorms said:

Gheyest thread evah

And you and pimpledoosh and guttermutt were the first 3 to jump into it.  😆

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

I wonder where they might have picked up on the tactic of labelling their opponents as "evil"?

Did they refer to them as deplorables as well? Have they tried calling them racists yet?

Rush Limbaugh says hi from the darkest pits of hell.

23 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Rush Limbaugh says hi from the darkest pits of hell.

Ewwww, that guy always rubbed me the wrong way.  He reminds me too much of like Joy Ried or Rachel Maddow.....