Patented Phil

Democrats Are Siding With Criminals Over Their Victims. They're Destroying Our Communities

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

They (minority folks) may have to take off time from work from their minimum wage jobs to get an ID, which they can't afford to do. With older people, they don't drive and may not be able physically or financially be able to go to the office that issues voter IDs.

Did they get their Covid relief checks? How about Obamacare? 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did they get their Covid relief checks? How about Obamacare? 

:mellow:

What Covid relief checks? And what does Obamacare have to do with voter ID?

47 minutes ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

What Covid relief checks? And what does Obamacare have to do with voter ID?

People on the lower end of the economic spectrum received checks during Covid. Are you not aware of that? And you would need ID for both. So did they? Do they? And how did they get their minimum wage jobs without ID? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People on the lower end of the economic spectrum received checks during Covid. Are you not aware of that? And you would need ID for both. So did they? Do they? And how did they get their minimum wage jobs without ID? 

Seems to me I got some sort of check during that period...can't remember exactly, but they just sent it to me and I deposited it at my bank ATM and didn't need any ID for that. 

34 minutes ago, squistion said:

Seems to me I got some sort of check during that period...can't remember exactly, but they just sent it to me and I deposited it at my bank ATM and didn't need any ID for that. 

You didn’t need ID to open a bank account? And what about Obamacare Medicaid/ Medicare/ Social Security.  You need ID for that. 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

They (minority folks) may have to take off time from work from their minimum wage jobs to get an ID, which they can't afford to do. With older people, they don't drive and may not be able physically or financially be able to go to the office that issues voter IDs.

If you can't take an hour off from McDonald's, then you probably aren't educated enough to vote anyway so it all works out.  The real truth is it would make it harder for the Democrat party to cheat

Watching the world news and seeing these comments confirms that everyone thinks the US or UN is going to swoop in and save the day.

Good luck.

On 10/11/2023 at 9:50 PM, BrahmaBulls said:

If you can't take an hour off from McDonald's, then you probably aren't educated enough to vote anyway so it all works out.  The real truth is it would make it harder for the Democrat party to cheat

He's been harping that same lie for about a decade now or more. It's the same old same old with him: just repeat the DNC glory hole talking points.  Don't think, don't question, just do as you're told. That's how he rolls.

You better believe if these people he claims can't make it to the voting booth had to get down and pick up a winning lottery ticket they would find a f****** way to get there. Voting is no different.

On 10/11/2023 at 7:50 PM, BrahmaBulls said:

People who live from paycheck to paycheck may not be able to afford to take an hour off. Or their boss might not give it to them. And they might be afraid it will cost them their job.

And you think there should be an education level requirement for voting? 

45 minutes ago, squistion said:

People who live from paycheck to paycheck may not be able to afford to take an hour off. Or their boss might not give it to them. And they might be afraid it will cost them their job.

They have a job and no ID? That’s illegal.  

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

He’s a retarded person.

Someone at HR isn’t doing their job. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Joe Biden’s America.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They have a job and no ID? That’s illegal.  

Who says McDonald's workers don't have an ID? 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Joe Biden’s America.

And people were able to take time off to go vote when Trump was POTUS? I don't think so.

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Who says McDonald's workers don't have an ID? 

Oh, you’re saying they can’t get an hour off to vote?