Sign in to follow this  
DrG

WR Scoop and Play Week 5

Kalif Raymond Detroit - healthiest WR and he’s getting a few rushing touches. Slight bump in return leagues.

Tyler Conklin Jets TE Denver giving it up to TES this year

Allen Lazard Jets generally getting 4 targets or so a game and has a chance to score vs a suspect Denver D

MVS boom bust just a hunch he’s due for a long score in a shout-out this weekend.

R Rice.  

I agree with Raymond, J Will won’t make an impact for a few weeks (if ever). And Raymond is the lone WR healthy.

I will throw in KJ Osborn, as I assume the game script will go sideways, and Osborn has been solid outside of last week vs Car. 

Downs could also be a solid option in PPR in deeper leagues

Heard a respectable podcaster call for a nice game from Robert Woods this week. The thinking there is that ATL has two above average cover-guys who will do good work vs. Collins &/or Dell, leaving room for Woods to be totally decent.  I like the take. Stroud is quite excellent & should throw plenty.

Just have a feeling that Stroud might have a tough game Vs the Falcons, I think their run games needs to help. 

28 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Michael Wilson 

He was a top priority in both of my leagues, one spent a fair about of faab.  

Is G Davis really a scoop, he’s probably rostered in all leagues imo. 

Is Taysom Hill scooped up in most leagues. I don’t think it’s this week but he is always that dart throw option if u have to chase points

sorry I didn't see this thread or I would have suggested Josh Reynolds over Raymond (if and where available) as he was trending toward playing by friday

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

sorry I didn't see this thread or I would have suggested Josh Reynolds over Raymond (if and where available) as he was trending toward playing by friday

Right.