Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

London Discussion: Ravens @ Titans

Inactives - 

Ravens: OLB Odafe Oweh, CB Jalyn Armour-Davis, G Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu, OT Daniel Faalele, QB Josh Johnson (3rd QB)

Titans: DL Teair Tart, WR Treylon Burks, CB Elijah Molden, LB Luke Gifford, QB Will Levis, Edge Caleb Murphy, OL Jaelyn Duncan

Line: BAL -5.5
total: 42.5

This should be a pretty easy win for Baltimore, if their wide receivers can catch today. In my mind the entire WR room got a gift of sticky gloves from Jackson. 

WTF kind of penalty was that? The DB went up for the ball and Hopkins runs into him and they call pass interference on the DB? Even the announcers are scratching their heads over that one. Dear Lord. 

1 minute ago, Chickie said:

Flag (penalty) football the new NFL

That should have been offensive interference if anything. 

10 minutes ago, Chickie said:

Looks like Jackson has turned into a pocket passer nowadays. Discarding the running game 

Well I’ll be….

47 minutes ago, Chickie said:

Looks like Jackson has turned into a pocket passer nowadays. Discarding the running game 

Good for him. He's gotten better.

1 hour ago, Chickie said:

well, if his career was going to last much past the age of 30 he needed to transition to being a pocket passer.

use the run as a threat but only utilize at important times when needed.   the skill as a passer is what will keep him relevant once he gets older and his athleticism starts to fade

They really are trying to call major penalties on Baltimore any chance they get. They HAD to pick up that last flag for interference. That was so uncatchable that King Kong couldn't have reached it. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

They really are trying to call major penalties on Baltimore any chance they get. They HAD to pick up that last flag for interference. That was so uncatchable that King Kong couldn't have reached it. 

It was uncatchable because of the defensive holding that was occurring prior to the pass… I’m not one for defensive PI and holding, but if that isn’t a flag, I’m not sure what is 

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

These are TV penalties. If the game gets out of hand, the casual ‘fan’ will switch channels and watch reruns of 90 Day Fiancé. Keeping the games *close* benefits the sponsors. It’s not like the NFL is sensitive to where the money flows. We know it’s all about the sport. 

7 minutes ago, rallo said:

It was uncatchable because of the defensive holding that was occurring prior to the pass… I’m not one for defensive PI and holding, but if that isn’t a flag, I’m not sure what is 

That ball was 15 yards out of bounds. No one was catching it. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Need this TD. Got 5.5 to cover.

Hope you get it👍

Tanny leaving with a limp. Levi or Malik?

Ouch. I'm guessing Malik comes in and runs for 50 the rest of the game. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Chickie said:

These are TV penalties. If the game gets out of hand, the casual ‘fan’ will switch channels and watch reruns of 90 Day Fiancé. Keeping the games *close* benefits the sponsors. It’s not like the NFL is sensitive to where the money flows. We know it’s all about the sport. 

Yep. Especially when you're trying to establish the European market. wouldn't surprise me if Tenn defense scores and they get the two-point conversion.

Gotta say, these Ravens and their penalties make the old Oakland Raiders look like choir boys.

Thank goodness Willis is playing QB. 

7 minutes ago, Chickie said:

Good chance you’ve seen Tannenhill’s last game.

With the titans at least… he will probably go “Andy Dalton” for a few teams over the next couple years.