Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

49ers and Eagles lose

:cheers:

Good Win by the Browns (49ers missed a 40 something yard field goal at the end that would have won it)

J E T S Jets Jets Jets take down the Iggles. Hurts intercepted on final pass and intercepted 3 times overall today.

No undefeated teams left in 2023 NFL.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

:cheers:

Good Win by the Browns (49ers missed a 40 something yard field goal at the end that would have won it)

J E T S Jets Jets Jets take down the Iggles. Hurts intercepted on final pass and intercepted 3 times overall today.

No undefeated teams left in 2023 NFL.

It was not even close to a good win by the browns. The refs blew that game over and over. It was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen in my life. From phantom calls to the fumble they did not call and then refused to overturn even though it was very clear.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

It was not even close to a good win by the browns. The refs blew that game over and over. It was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen in my life. From phantom calls to the fumble they did not call and then refused to overturn even though it was very clear.  

That game was a BA dropped TD and Purdy miss TD to CMC away from being a blowout. All downhill after that. I'm not worried AT ALL 

23 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

The Niners are employing the “soft tank”

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I guess what I meant really was it's good that the previously 5 and 0 49ers are now 5 and 1. And it's good for the Brown that they got the W.

12 hours ago, jrokh said:

The Niners are employing the “soft tank”

Arizona lost ANOTHER ONE.

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Arizona lost ANOTHER ONE.

So did the Iggles and 49ers, as per the thread title. all must be tanking...

14 hours ago, Showboat said:

I wonder how many people put money on a Browns, Jets and Giants parlay.

I put a buttload on the Jets. And would never bet the Giants ever.

• Haha 1

Just now, jrokh said:

You're pushing it. Not a good look at all. 

Just now, jrokh said:

You really are a Pigeon. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You're pushing it. Not a good look at all. 

I find your lack of self-awareness disturbing....

2 hours ago, jrokh said:

Too bad the irony of this statement is lost on you. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jrokh said:

That really doesn't make any sense. And why in the world would you throw sarcasm at good teams losing a game trying to compare shlt teams who are tanking?

But, I'm glad to be disturbing your life by posting here. Sounds like you have bigger issues. 

Seriously, just move on. Back to football. 

Edited by seafoam1

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

That really doesn't make any sense.

Sure it does. All one has to do is search Seafoam/Sderk/Utilit/Craftsman, and all will become crystal clear...

4 hours ago, jrokh said:

Sure it does. All one has to do is search Seafoam/Sderk/Utilit/Craftsman, and all will become crystal clear...

Search what you want. It's your time you waste looking for ghosts. I'm just curious why you are disturbed by the 49ers losing. 😆

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Search what yplou want. It's your time you waste looking for ghosts. I'm just curious why you are disturbed by the 49ers losing. 😆

Who said I was disturbed? I was rooting for the brownies. Just pointing out the obvious tank...

Just now, jrokh said:

Who said I was disturbed? I was rooting for the brownies. Just pointing out the obvious tank...

Got it. The 49ers are tanking. Great take by you. :rolleyes:

Time to move on. Later dude. 

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Time to move on. Later dude.

Later, have fun at the Geek Club. Say hi to Sderk, Utilit, and Craftsman for me...

7 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Later, have fun at the Geek Club. Say hi to Sderk, Utilit, and Craftsman for me...

Say hi to mdc, posty, and all your other aliases. 

Disappointing loss for my 49ers but we had a chance to win it at the end but rookie Kicker Moody was.wide.right on a 41 yard attempt. He didn't lose the game for us he simply didn't win it. He's a rookie and he's.gknna make mistakes and miss.some kicks. I.still.have fain him.and he'll certainly have other opportunities to win games. More concerning to me are.the injuries to DEEBO and CMC, especially McCaffrey. Purdy looked lost out there and again he's.gonna have bad games from time to time because of his experience. The Brown's defense is no joke either. They're pretty good so.I'm not down on Purdy because he went up against a top notch defense in.their hlme.stadium. If he had played poorly against a bad suspect defense the yes.I'd say he needs some.more.schooljng from the coaching staff. I'm confident.that Purdy will bounce back and play better next week against the Vikings even if we're without Deebo and CMC. I believe, even as young as he is in nfl experience, that he can put the team on his back and go win games with less.than a fully healthy roster. We made critical mistakes on both sides of the ball, especially late in the game with the defense and bad.penalties that gave the Browns a chance to take the lead. Fortunately there's no undefeated teams now as the Beagles, I mean Eagles lost as well to an inspired New York Jets team with a former 49ers defensive coach now as.the Jets head.coach. KUDOS to Robert Saleh for hanging in there against a really good team and coming out with a win.

I'm certain Kyle Shanahan and the 49ers coaching staff will learn from the loss to the Browns and get the team prepared to get back to playing winning football. Foremost take care of and do what's needed to get Deebo and CMC healthy so that we.can get back to aging the kind of football that had us at 5-0. These 2 players health is paramount and just please don't rush them back prematurely lest risk them being injured again. Rest assured my beloved San Francisco 49ers will regroup and once again be at.the top of the football world.

GOOOOO 49ERS!!!!!

4 hours ago, jrokh said:

Who said I was disturbed?

You did. 😆

8 hours ago, jrokh said:

• Haha 1