Sign in to follow this  
NelsonAlgren

Lamar Jackson blows chunks.

They will never win it all with him.. He had 140 something yds at the half and now he has 157. At this stage in his career it's almost as if they still don't trust him throwing the ball. He will get to to the playoffs and then get summarily bounced.

Over rated piece of garbage.

No. I didn't bet them and they covered despite him. (As of now with 1:20 left in the 4th..}

He will never win anything and he end up a fat bloated drug addict. That's a bet I WILL take regarding him.

• Haha 1

Not only doesn't he pass, but he doesn't even run anymore.  He was the most dynamic player in the league a few years ago, and Harbaugh has made him into a game manager.  

• Like 1

True dat. He wasn't even running today. What gives. It's like watching paint dry. This could be the 3rd worst deal after Watson and Daniel Jones. How the latter 2 got paid I have no clue. Giants knew deep down it wasn't a good move but they were in a corner. After today loss I bet they gun to move up and pick a QB.

13 hours ago, NelsonAlgren said:

They will never win it all with him.. He had 140 something yds at the half and now he has 157. At this stage in his career it's almost as if they still don't trust him throwing the ball. He will get to to the playoffs and then get summarily bounced.

Over rated piece of garbage.

No. I didn't bet them and they covered despite him. (As of now with 1:20 left in the 4th..}

He will never win anything and he end up a fat bloated drug addict. That's a bet I WILL take regarding him.

This isn't new information.  It's been like this his entire career.  :dunno:

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This isn't new information.  It's been like this his entire career.  :dunno:

Exactly.

They’ve never trusted him to throw, because he’s very mediocre at it.

Mobile QBs lose that edge pretty early. Plus with many years under his belt now and hundreds of millions of dollars, I’m sure Lamar is not that interested in getting walloped ten times a game.

• Like 1

He's handing the ball off to the RB inside the 5 more than usual instead of keeping it which is decreasing his value as a fantasy QB. 

He does have a 70% completion rate this year.