Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

QB ROS: Lawrence or Dak?

Who do you guys think is better ROS in 6-pt passing TD, Trevor Lawrence or Dak? 

Jaguars schedule: BYE, 49ers, Titans, @Texans, Bengals, @Browns, Ravens, @Buccaneers, Panthers

Cowboys schedule: @Eagles, Giants, @Panthers, Commanders, Seahawks, Eagles, @Bills, @Dolphins, Lions

Both have underperformed thus far but I have more hope of Trevor Lawrence turning it around. Dak just is what he is.

So I’d say Lawrence, but of course I could be wrong!

Great question OP,  Lawrence has been a disappointment, Dak is right on par, both have the same per game avg has of today.  I’m going with the Dak.  

I think this contest is close to be done.  Looks like a Dak Ko.  

I think you play the matchups.

no need to lock yourself into one guy for the rest of the year.

nothing wrong with this.

Weeks 1-5 Dak the guy I thought he was

Weeks 6, 8, 9, & 10 Big games

Will the real Dak please stand up?  I still say he's overrated, but he's been shut'n my mouf lately.

Get rid of both.  Lawrence isn't as good as he was last year and isn't as bad as he was his rookie year.  He's basically a "meh" QB that in a good QB year, he's outside the top 20, in a bad QB year, he's around league average.  Dak is no different.  Every year he is a "meh" QB with the exception of a half dozen game stretch where he and the team light it up (usually coincides with a really weak opponent stretch in the schedule), to make you think he's better than what he is.  When he/they play good teams, they generally are out played... not always, but the significant majority of the time.