Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Wtf Dobbs

Had him locked and loaded as my qb for the playoffs with a good schedule and playing great. Do you guys think last nights horrid performance was a one-off, or is he a terrible play moving forward?  Wire is also quite bare at this point and my other qb (Howell) has a terrible playoff schedule. 

As bad as his stat line looked, a couple of those INT’s either bounced off of the receiver, or were at least catchable.  Then on the long throw to Addison that went out of bounds, it wasn’t a great throw, but Addison has to do a better job of knowing where he/his feet are.

I wouldn’t write him off yet, but last night was a little concerning for the home stretch.

Hard to say what happen, but anytime a player that’s been a back Qb has a game that bad , that’s a concern going forward.  

yes you should be concerned.  but in Dobbs Defense, the Chicago D was fantastic on many levels.   They controlled the LOS and Dobbs had very little time to do anything...while hes been good since coming to Minny, he hasnt had to face a D like this.

The Bears D looked like a Championship calibre Defense in this game.   whether they can keep this up remains to be seen but they were very impressive.

I guess what I am saying is not many teams will have the ability to do what the bears did  here so I'd view this as a one off.

I have heard rumours circulating Dobbs may be shown the bench.  I'm not sure thats the right call but if that happens you wont have a choice in the matter.

Jefferson has return.  He can help save the day.  

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Jefferson has return.  He can help save the day.  

well, Dobbs game may have looked quite a bit different if he had a healthy Jefferson to throw to.   I dont care what anybody says..... You cannot replace a guy like him.

I'm sure Jefferson's presence may have forced the defense to make some compromises to keep a lid on his production.

21 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

well, Dobbs game may have looked quite a bit different if he had a healthy Jefferson to throw to.   I dont care what anybody says..... You cannot replace a guy like him.

I'm sure Jefferson's presence may have forced the defense to make some compromises to keep a lid on his production.

Of course it would have helped to have the best wr in football playing while being the Qb.  

13 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Of course it would have helped to have the best wr in football playing while being the Qb.  

😂 :doublethumbsup:

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

A weepaws post all can agree with! Good job!!

min chokes the playoffs every time.