Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Who Still Trusts Breece Hall?

If you’re like me, you scream at your phone for 3.5 hours every week while watching the Jets go 3 and out, over and over and over.  I honestly think you’re better off starting a WR3 type on a good offense in your flex over Hall at this point.  For example, im considering starting B. Cooks over Hall this week. Never thought I’d say that. 

53 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

If you’re like me, you scream at your phone for 3.5 hours every week while watching the Jets go 3 and out, over and over and over.  I honestly think you’re better off starting a WR3 type on a good offense in your flex over Hall at this point.  For example, im considering starting B. Cooks over Hall this week. Never thought I’d say that. 

It was only a matter of time til teams start to key on the run.   its not like the passing game scares anyone.....

Looking at :5 ppr, they have scored about the same point total last five games.   I think I would still go with Hall over Cooks imo.  

He was a good call when you thought Aaron Rodgers would be the QB.

Not so much with Zach Wilson and whatever retreads they try to replace him with 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

He was a good call when you thought Aaron Rodgers would be the QB.

Not so much with Zach Wilson and whatever retreads they try to replace him with 

and remember guys, hes still recovering from ACL surgery.   so hes not playing anywhere close to 100%

I trust him just fine. Plenty to not like about the Jets but *in full ppr*, Breece is an every-week rb2.  He’s had 3 horrible weeks, all in w2, w3, & w4.  Thereafter, he’s scored (appx.) 37, 19, 26, 10, 9, 18, & 11.  His playoff run: an awful play vs Dolphins in w15, followed by to delicious matchups in w16 & w17 (Commanders & Browns).  Too, there seems now to be a chance that Rodgers is playing during the ff runouts. Managers could do a lot worse.

1 hour ago, Lake209 said:

I trust him just fine. Plenty to not like about the Jets but *in full ppr*, Breece is an every-week rb2.  He’s had 3 horrible weeks, all in w2, w3, & w4.  Thereafter, he’s scored (appx.) 37, 19, 26, 10, 9, 18, & 11.  His playoff run: an awful play vs Dolphins in w15, followed by to delicious matchups in w16 & w17 (Commanders & Browns).  Too, there seems now to be a chance that Rodgers is playing during the ff runouts. Managers could do a lot worse.

Well if Rodgers plays, that will completely change the way defenses will play.

they wont stack the line because Rodgers would make them pay if they did.  so Breece would see a big improvement and may get a few garbage time carries late in the game to make him a higher volume runner.

no question about it.   but that is indeed a very big IF.   it may or may not come to pass

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

Well if Rodgers plays, that will completely change the way defenses will play.

they wont stack the line because Rodgers would make them pay if they did.  so Breece would see a big improvement and may get a few garbage time carries late in the game to make him a higher volume runner.

no question about it.   but that is indeed a very big IF.   it may or may not come to pass

If a reasonably healthy Rodgers plays, which won’t happen, because:

a. He’s coming off an Achilles injury, and

b. The Jets’ season is focked anyways.

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

If a reasonably healthy Rodgers plays, which won’t happen, because:

a. He’s coming off an Achilles injury, and

b. The Jets’ season is focked anyways.

you are probably right, but an Achilles injury is more of an issue for RB's than it is for QB's.   At Rodgers age I'm not sure he was a huge threat to run anyways.    but it may affect the throwing motion some. 

Anybody on the Jets comes with a bit of skepticism, it's just natural

Awful production from the Jets.  

On 11/28/2023 at 9:41 PM, RedzoneMonster said:

Sure, he's been on a crappy team but he's been in double digit points 8 weeks in a row. 

Why the hell would you play a WR 3 over him? Brandin Cooks has not been a WR3 of late. 

.5 ppr.   Halls last seven games his per game avg is 11.  B Cooks is avg 12.