Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Taught to Hate

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

They sure as hell would if you nominated someone other than Trump. I don't think Biden could beat Christie or Hailey. DeSantis is a toss-up because he's milquetoast MAGA. Trump ain't winning in 24.

Sure. No way he gets 75 million votes again. 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. No way he gets 75 million votes again. 

It'll be under 70. His best hope is that a third party candidate emerges to siphon votes from Biden.

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

It'll be under 70. His best hope is that a third party candidate emerges to siphon votes from Biden.

Yes. He appears to be losing votes due to all the indictments and the bang up job Biden is doing.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. He appears to be losing votes due to all the indictments and the bang up job Biden is doing.  

Election still almost a year away. Plenty of time for indictments to become guilty verdicts.

20 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Neither are wrong it's just culture mixing and forced diversity doesn't work. Fact.

At the very least... the embolden part is 100% true.

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

They sure as hell would if you nominated someone other than Trump. I don't think Biden could beat Christie or Hailey. DeSantis is a toss-up because he's milquetoast MAGA. Trump ain't winning in 24.

Christie wouldn't win NJ let along the Republican vote.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Christie wouldn't win NJ let along the Republican vote.

I don't think Cristie would win anything other than a Speed Eating Competition. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Election still almost a year away. Plenty of time for indictments to become guilty verdicts.

Alternatively.....Democrats could stop being insufferable b!tches and stop harming people through policy.....then they would not have to attack their opponents like in a banana-republic. They could win on their merits alone....but since they really have non, they reduce themselves to politically corrupt games. 

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Alternatively.....Democrats could stop being insufferable b!tches and stop harming people through policy.....then they would not have to attack their opponents like in a banana-republic. They could win on their merits alone....but since they really have non, they reduce themselves to politically corrupt games. 

I'm calling BS here. Firstly, politicians will never stop being insufferable bit<hes, regardless of their leanings. Plus, we all know that the Democrat's biggest Achilles heel is messaging. They truly suck at it. They could cure cancer and eliminate famine and still wouldn't be able to find a way to get enough credit for it to motivate voters.

40 minutes ago, Fnord said:

politicians will never stop being insufferable bit<hes, . 

So you're a politician? Figures. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

I don't think Cristie would win anything other than a Speed Eating Competition. 

Republican's in NJ don't like him because they think he's too liberal.  Liberals don't like him because he shows how stupid liberals are.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Took me 10 seconds to find this: 

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-9146840045

Biden has said plenty of racist stuff. You don’t have to make up more.

I knew that he was just quoting, but in 1985, I think white people were still expected to say "n-word" and not say the entire racist word...  Were they not?

It doesn't matter to me, either way, but I am just trying to remember history in my old brain...

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

I'm calling BS here. Firstly, politicians will never stop being insufferable bit<hes, regardless of their leanings. Plus, we all know that the Democrat's biggest Achilles heel is messaging. They truly suck at it. They could cure cancer and eliminate famine and still wouldn't be able to find a way to get enough credit for it to motivate voters.

Agree on politicians globally being insufferable b!tches.   Disagree, in part, on the element of messaging.  You cannot expect miracles.  There is little they can tout that is good, and when they try people know BS because people are suffering every day.....no matter how good your messaging might be, there remains a limit to the effectiveness of gaslighting.

Hence their move to abandon the celebrating of "bidenomics", which was smart by the way, and the move to instead pretend your opponent is somehow worse. There is nothing the Democrats can really point to in order to sell themselves as being good for the average person.

55 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree on politicians globally being insufferable b!tches.   Disagree, in part, on the element of messaging.  You cannot expect miracles.  There is little they can tout that is good, and when they try people know BS because people are suffering every day.....no matter how good your messaging might be, there remains a limit to the effectiveness of gaslighting.

Hence their move to abandon the celebrating of "bidenomics", which was smart by the way, and the move to instead pretend your opponent is somehow worse. There is nothing the Democrats can really point to in order to sell themselves as being good for the average person.

Gaslighting has been awfully effective for Republicans the last several years. I mean, you're convinced that Trump is actually GOOD for our country. I agree with your last sentence with a caveat: their opponent IS worse. I understand we won't agree on this point unless/until Trump wins and turns us into Venezuela. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Gaslighting has been awfully effective for Republicans the last several years. I mean, you're convinced that Trump is actually GOOD for our country. I agree with your last sentence with a caveat: their opponent IS worse. I understand we won't agree on this point unless/until Trump wins and turns us into Venezuela. 

I only consider Trump's policies to be good, and i seperate those from the man....who is less good. 

His policies were very good for this nation, because they were very good for the average person and also pointedly for historically marginalized communities.   This the MSM even had to admit, much to their chagrin.

His return to the oval office should get us back into shape, but I also have to acknowledge that I cannot expect miracles from him as well.  The damage done by this administration could take a decade or more of good policies to correct. 

Can't take it seriously when they can't spell Columbus, Ohio correctly...

Why didn't he have insurance with two young kids?  Just stupid...  I guess he didn't mind paying the fine to the IRS...

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, League Champion said:

A solid encapsulation of a Liberal right there....<_<

@League Champion I really feel sorry for you. Your vision of America is such a warped and ugly place. You seem to have a terror of outsiders, minorities, immigrants, trans people. 

Maybe take some time off between Christmas and New Years to appreciate this great country of ours? Truly things aren’t that bad here. 

• Like 1