Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Ignoring it won’t remove it, it’s absolutely the truth as documented from journalism 

pretend all you want

It’s not the truth, and I showed why.  Just further evidence of your obvious bias.  If you can’t even admit to making a blatantly false statement, there’s no way you’d be able to understand an opposing viewpoint on something that’s actually debatable.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

It’s still the worst, as documented 

Documented where?

NY got more in federal funding than it gave for the third year in a row.  I thought only poor red states did that? 

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Really?  You actually believe this don't you?

Yes he and others do. They like being misled and lied to. There is no other rational explanation. 

52 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I voted for Trump 2x and probably will again.

So depressing. I just don’t get it. I can understand why a bigot or a moron or someone who doesn’t pay much attention would vote for Trump. You strike me as none of these. How could any rational, thinking, aware  person do this? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

So depressing. I just don’t get it. I can understand why a bigot or a moron or someone who doesn’t pay much attention would vote for Trump. You strike me as none of these. How could any rational person do this? 

Lesser of 2 evils

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lesser of 2 evils

I don’t see it. I think Biden has been pretty good for America. But I get that many here will disagree and I can respect that; we can have a difference of opinion about that. But Donald Trump is a corrupt authoritarian incompetent buffoon, a criminal who belongs in prison, a bigot and xenophobe who plays to America’s worst instincts. It’s not even comparable. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I voted for Trump 2x and probably will again.

I was simply pointing out that @RLLD’s argument that Biden’s economy is “the worst of the lower classes’ lifetime” is laughably wrong.  Weird that none of the righties have pointed out the absurdity of that statement, some even alluded to agreeing with it.

He is correct. If you knew any lower class people you would understand. Lower poverty rates don’t help the people in poverty.

10 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

He is correct. If you knew any lower class people you would understand. Lower poverty rates don’t help the people in poverty.

Lol, another guy who thinks not having a job is better than having a job

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol, another guy who thinks not having a job is better than having a job

The poverty rate and unemployment rate are both higher than they were in 2019. What are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The poverty rate and unemployment rate are both higher than they were in 2019. What are you talking about?

Holy fock you’re dumb

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

LMFAO at way higher.

How do they compare to 2020 boyo?

Oh that’s right, cultist give Trump a pass for thar abomination for some strange reason.

Cucks

It’s time NY started paying their fair share of taxes instead of freeloading off the rest of the country, like Texas and Florida.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

The poverty rate was 10.5% in 2019, it is over 12% today.

The unemployment rate in 2019 was 3.5%, it is 3.8% today.

Ignores 2020...

⬆️.  Why is this 🌈 so hell bent on proving it's a good economy? We'd all know if it was. 

23 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO at way higher.

Oh that’s right, cultist give Trump a pass for thar abomination for some strange reason.

Cucks

23 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

I would never use the word "way"in that context, I would use the word much. saying way higher means you either watch too much TV or you are from California.

using 2020 as a comparison is not accurate since the Democratic states shutdown their economies in 2020.

• Thanks 3

18 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Ignores 2020...

The Democratic states shut down their economies in 2020. Remember Disney World opened up 18 months before Disneyland.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The Democratic states shut down their economies in 2020. Remember Disney World opened up 18 months before Disneyland.

Don’t bring up Disney to Ron/ Gutterboy.  Sore subject. 

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2024 at 2:49 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO at way higher.

Cucks

I love this for the Pedocrat Cultists 🌈 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 1:19 PM, TimHauck said:

Documented where?

I provided the links its now up to you to pretend those links are all wrong, or just opinion...or what ever else you need to tell yourself to self-sooth and pretend everything is just fine. 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 1:19 PM, TimHauck said:

It’s not the truth, and I showed why.  Just further evidence of your obvious bias.  If you can’t even admit to making a blatantly false statement, there’s no way you’d be able to understand an opposing viewpoint on something that’s actually debatable.

It is the truth, that you continue to deny it is pathetic.  I am absolutely biased against liars and people who ignore the plight of others.  You insist upon ignoring it, but you cant forever.....not unlike Biden  who also tried to pretend it all away, eventually you run out of runway....

Metal Helmet guy joins in with Dumb and Dumber. 

The universe has its special way in sorting out all the garbage.  

:lol:

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is the truth, that you continue to deny it is pathetic.  I am absolutely biased against liars and people who ignore the plight of others.  You insist upon ignoring it, but you cant forever.....not unlike Biden  who also tried to pretend it all away, eventually you run out of runway....

I am not ignoring the plight of “some” people.  YOU are ignoring the plight of the lower classes as a whole who had a much worse time after the 2008 crash.

Just now, Jose M said:

Metal Helmet guy joins in with Dumb and Dumber. 

The universe has its special way in sorting out all the garbage.  

:lol:

So you also think the current economy is worse for the lower classes than after the 2008 crash?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So you also think the current economy is worse for the lower classes than after the 2008 crash?

Yin Yang. 100%  

We richeros are benefiting in this economy.  So that leaves the poors paying the price.  

2008 property holders, new home buyers, middle class's suffered worse, the poors didn't even feel the difference.  

You won't understand any of that, but, don't bother with your 20 questions.  It's not my job amiogo to educate stupid.  

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How about you just acknowledge that neither one is good for the lower class and the upper class was and is fine, like always? Instead you want to play stat games instead of acknowledging both suck. Hey guys, let this doosh have his “win”. 

1 hour ago, Jose M said:

Yin Yang. 100%  

We richeros are benefiting in this economy.  So that leaves the poors paying the price.  

2008 property holders, new home buyers, middle class's suffered worse, the poors didn't even feel the difference.  

You won't understand any of that, but, don't bother with your 20 questions.  It's not my job amiogo to educate stupid.  

It’s not about who suffered worse at the time among the different classes.  It’s about did the lower classes suffer worse from 2008 than the lower classes are today, and it’s laughable for anyone to suggest it’s worse today (at least right now).

The banking/housing crash killed the whole economy.  “The poors” worked in fields like construction & manufacturing which were hit hard.  And because the whole economy was sh1t, things like retail were hit hard as well.

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I am not ignoring the plight of “some” people.  YOU are ignoring the plight of the lower classes as a whole who had a much worse time after the 2008 crash.

This is a lie, I acknowledged it, in fact I predicted it back then.....and there were no shortage of people like you who ignored it....and me....

And here we are again, I am putting it down for you, and you want to ignore it....pretend its not happening as I have ascribed....you can lie yourself all you want, but you cannot lie to them....

By what metrics are the lower classes hurting more today than in 2008? I remember 2008 being the worst economy of my adult life.

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

By what metrics are the lower classes hurting more today than in 2008? I remember 2008 being the worst economy of my adult life.

By their words both in journalist interviews as well as polling.  I am more than a little amused that this is where you all want to hang your hat though, I hope journalists continue to harvesting so I can continue producing....and watch the writhing to pretend it away 

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

By their words both in journalist interviews as well as polling.

Show me one person that says this economy is worse than 2008 or one poll that says that.  Prove it or stop lying.

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Show me one person that says this economy is worse than 2008 or one poll that says that.  Prove it or stop lying.

Already posted, not my job to bring you along like a kindergartener coming back from recess.and no I will not repost for you, do something today and refute my earlier posts already provided.

Either keep up with the threads or stop crying.....

31 minutes ago, RLLD said:

By their words both in journalist interviews as well as polling.  I am more than a little amused that this is where you all want to hang your hat though, I hope journalists continue to harvesting so I can continue producing....and watch the writhing to pretend it away 

It’s not where I want to hang my hat. I’m simply asking for a link to some objective measure that shows the 2008 economy was better than today. You’re pretty insistent on this point so I assume a man of logic like yourself has some data to back it up?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

It’s not where I want to hang my hat. I’m simply asking for a link to some objective measure that shows the 2008 economy was better than today. You’re pretty insistent on this point so I assume a man of logic like yourself has some data to back it up?

Its about inflation, which has a magnifying impact as you work into the lower economic strata.  To oversimplify, while impacting all....its does not impact equally.  Those in the middle class and above react by delaying large purchases, vacations and eat out less often....by way of example...... but for the lower classes its markedly different....  you dont buy milk this week, or bread or other minimum staples.....  your life, which was not easy to being with, becomes just miserable.... especially as you maybe watch your family suffer.

The impact of this inflation is just brutal to lower classes.....FAR more harmful than almost anything else you can do to them.....

The inflation rate during 2008 was much lower at 3.84% far less harmful than the8.5% which has been true for the last couple of years. The actions taken by the Federal Reserve are different now than they were in 2008. The Fed cut interest rates from 5.25% in Sept. 2007 to 2% in April 2008 to pump the economy....   right now they are raiing them...... the impacts are not equal across all socioecomic strata

Now the Federal Reserve is raising interest rates to cool the economy and help bring down inflationy and have raised the rate and more increases are expected. Economic performance today best mirrors what folks across the country went through in the 1970s.  The recession started as inflation climbed to over 5% and in response, the Federal Reserve raised interest rates to cool the economy just like the U.S. is seeing today.

The 2008 crisis was institutions failing or being bailed out as those losses became apparent. This time around, the root problem isn't bad loans. Rather, the Fed's rapid tightening has created paper losses for banks that made loans or bought long-term bonds when rates were much lower.

2008 was destruction at every level, today is the focused destruction of the lower classes, and its far worse for them today than it was in 2008

Idiots want to take the inflection point of 2008 and compare it to the last three years. The inflation rate in 2009 plummeted from 2008.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Idiots want to take the inflection point of 2008 and compare it to the last three years. The inflation rate in 2009 plummeted from 2008.  

Not exactly.....they are locking into a simple statement, to ignore the larger problem.

Here is the game....

Take my statement, which is admittedly at least partly subjective, and pretend that isolated statement/element could be wrong, and then by extension the overall stance....its the kind of failed logic normally wrung out of people early on in college....

So I [;ay along, for now......but I watch markets and news around markets relentlessly, lets just say..... there is more to reveal, but i will release it slowly, holding back some for the pathetic arguments I anticipate might be next....

So when we see "oh thats not true...." response is a link that supports it being true....and when there is some minor/ancillary element of the economy that is doing well being used as "proof" that people are not hurting....link to someone shooting down that weak arse sh!t