On 2/10/2024 at 12:27 PM, Dozer FBG said:

NBC News: New Jan. 6 footage appears to show rioter firing a gun in the air during Capitol attack

“I was in the D.C. riots,” he told the investigators, according to a police transcript. “I’m the one in the video with the gun right here.”

…Weeks later, Banuelos called an investigator with the department and “talked about going where Donald Trump sent him,” apparently referencing the Capitol, according to a police record.

Among Jan. 6 rioters who were proven to have carried firearms during the Capitol attack are Christopher Alberts, who was sentenced to seven years in prison; Mark Mazza, who carried two guns and was sentenced to five years in federal prison; and Guy Reffitt, who was sentenced to seven years in federal prison after he became the first Jan. 6 defendant to go to trial.

Funny, what you lying bootlickers don't say is that he did not go into the Capitol.  Not a single gun is known to have gone inside.  Only your cowardly mall cop fired a gun inside the Capitol, killing a helpless unarmed women.  At any summer of love riots, guns were routinely fired.  At best you have one guy who maybe might have fire his weapon into the air, but they can't even prove that lame ass claim.   You are liars trying to spin this into something it was not, so you can round up dissentant voices like good little NAZIs.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Funny, what you lying bootlickers don't say is that he did not go into the Capitol.  Not a single gun is known to have gone inside.  Only your cowardly mall cop fired a gun inside the Capitol, killing a helpless unarmed women.  At any summer of love riots, guns were routinely fired.  At best you have one guy who maybe might have fire his weapon into the air, but they can't even prove that lame ass claim.   You are liars trying to spin this into something it was not, so you can round up dissentant voices like good little NAZIs.

Can you imagine if this happened at the capital? You think doper at fbgays wouldn't ignore it like he does the liberal riots of 2020

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

A couple months ago, before your well deserved time out, you claimed NO ONE had guns there. Now they just weren't inside, huh? Also, find a link of me downplaying those riots. You can't. Fuking lying two-bit wannabe terrorist sack of shite coward. 

I see you haven't taken me up on my offer of $1000 minimum bet over which of us has a higher IQ fter saying you know I'm stupid. Bring it, you pathetic excuse for an American. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

A couple months ago, before your well deserved time out, you claimed NO ONE had guns there. Now they just weren't inside, huh? Also, find a link of me downplaying those riots. You can't. Fuking lying two-bit wannabe terrorist sack of shite coward. 

I see you haven't taken me up on my offer of $1000 minimum bet over which of us has a higher IQ fter saying you know I'm stupid. Bring it, you pathetic excuse for an American. 

Your people in 2020

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:

A couple months ago, before your well deserved time out, you claimed NO ONE had guns there.

NO, you lying idiot, that was not my claim.  It was always about insurrectionists who went inside the Capitol.  

34 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I’ll take that bet. But for one million dollars 

43 minutes ago, jonmx said:

NO, you lying idiot, that was not my claim.  It was always about insurrectionists who went inside the Capitol.  

You're a pathetic, brainwashed liar. And a burgeoning terrorist. Go to hell.

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll take that bet. But for one million dollars 

If I thought there was the tiniest chance you'd pay, I'd take that bet.

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

If I thought there was the tiniest chance you'd pay, I'd take that bet.

If there was a chance you could pay you would. 

28 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You're a pathetic, brainwashed liar. And a burgeoning terrorist. Go to hell.

Lol....so you have no posts were I claimed not one protestor had a gun?   When I state none of the protesters had a gun it is always caveated with inside the Captiol Building or in context of an event such as the Ashli Babbitt murder.   

Man these insurrectionist destroyed their lives for their orange master.

Cucks.

Love this for them. 

16 hours ago, jonmx said:

Lol....so you have no posts were I claimed not one protestor had a gun?   When I state none of the protesters had a gun it is always caveated with inside the Captiol Building or in context of an event such as the Ashli Babbitt murder.   

More lies. I don't spend time looking for old posts when I actually respect the topic/ poster I respond to. I sure as hell won't do it for someone I have zero respect for over a stupid subject (you being a lying, dimwitted, gullible sack of brainwashed dung).

Someone remind me how to put a poster on ignore with my phone please. I'm done wasting my time on this one-note anti-American wannabe terrorist.

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If there was a chance you could pay you would. 

Immaterial. I won't lose. You wouldn't pay.

If you've ever taken one and have the results I'll extend the $1000 bet to you. Someone needs to hold the money for us because I don't trust you to pay up a $10 wager, let alone this amount. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Immaterial. I won't lose. You wouldn't pay.

If you've ever taken one and have the results I'll extend the $1000 bet to you. Someone needs to hold the money for us because I don't trust you to pay up a $10 wager, let alone this amount. 

One Million Dollars. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

More lies. I don't spend time looking for old posts when I actually respect the topic/ poster I respond to. I sure as hell won't do it for someone I have zero respect for over a stupid subject (you being a lying, dimwitted, gullible sack of brainwashed dung).

Someone remind me how to put a poster on ignore with my phone please. I'm done wasting my time on this one-note anti-American wannabe terrorist.

That is why discussing with bootlicking pricks like you is a waste of time.  Even when caught lying through your teeth you don't admit.   No wonder Fani Willis is your hero.   

I don’t remember any republicans bailing out Jan 6 defendants, unlike democrats during the summer of love with the looters and burners. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t remember any republicans bailing out Jan 6 defendants, unlike democrats during the summer of love with the looters and burners. 

Many Jan. 6ers were not given bail options. 

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Many Jan. 6ers were not given bail options. 

Attack our capital to prevent the free and fair transfer of power?  They're lucky they weren't all shot. 

22 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Attack our capital to prevent the free and fair transfer of power?  They're lucky they weren't all shot. 

This is worse BOYO, don't lie, say it. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

This is worse BOYO, don't lie, say it. 

Lock it up!  Lock it up!

20 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Man these insurrectionist destroyed their lives for their orange master.

Cucks.

Love this for them. 

We got a Liberal problem in this Country, would you agree?

16 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Round them up on trains!  You make an outstanding bootlicking brownshirt with your worshiping of authoritarian power over the basic rights of citizens.  

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Round them up on trains!  You make an outstanding bootlicking brownshirt with your worshiping of authoritarian power over the basic rights of citizens.  

This ain't the wild west boyo.  We are a society of laws and norms.  That's what's enabled us to advance as far as we have.  One of those norms is respect for the rule of law.  You don't respect the rule of law you get punished.

The punishment for attacking our capital based on nothing but feelz to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power should be to be shot.

Hopefully deplorables do the same thing this coming January. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

This ain't the wild west boyo.  We are a society of laws and norms.  That's what's enabled us to advance as far as we have.  One of those norms is respect for the rule of law.  You don't respect the rule of law you get punished.

The punishment for attacking our capital based on nothing but feelz to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power should be to be shot.

Hopefully deplorables do the same thing this coming January. 

We have a corrupt as hell government which entrapped a few people and rounded up a bunch more.  Our FBI, CIA and DOJ leadership is akin to the SS.  We need to break those up and start over.  We should never allow such organization to amass that much unchecked power ever again. 

Just now, jonmx said:

We have a corrupt as hell government which entrapped a few people and rounded up a bunch more.  Our FBI, CIA and DOJ leadership is akin to the SS.  We need to break those up and start over.  We should never allow such organization to amass that much unchecked power ever again. 

Let's just disband the whole government and society will be a free for all.  That'll work out great.

Stupid CT moron...SMH

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Let's just disband the whole government and society will be a free for all.  That'll work out great.

Stupid CT moron...SMH

Insults from ignorant buffoons who lie about what was said really don't impact me. 

The Jan. 6 congressional committee allegedly falsely claimed it did not have evidence that showed former President Trump’s administration requested National Guard assistance, according to a report detailing a "hidden transcript" that was recently released.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jan-6-committee-allegedly-suppressed-testimony-showing-trump-admin-pushed-national-guard-presence-report

56 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The evidence that this was all setup by the FBI with assistance from Pelosi and the Capitol Police is overwhelming.  The FBI even planted the phoney pipe bombs.  Really disgusting what the FBI is.  Should have been blown up when J. Edgar Hoover was running the show, but they killed the Kennedys before they could.  

Feds to seek 11+ years prison in Capitol riot case of Zachary Alam, who is accused of being part of mob that overran police outside House Speaker's Lobby.

Zachary Alam Criminal Complaint

Twitter Thread Highlights:

"Alam and other rioters surged forward towards the House Main Door in an attempt to enter the House chamber"

"Alam intentionally put himself at the front of the mob, where he threatened the USCP officers, yelling “I’m going to fu**k you up!” in their faces.

"After shattering the glass panels, Alam turned around and rallied the crowd behind him, announcing that the problem was with the House members"

Members were hiding beneath seats in upper level of House chamber.

"Alam used the helmet to cover his right hand and then used the helmet as a bludgeon, to smash the door and the glass panes. Officers positioned behind the House Chamber Doors, who were protecting those still inside, drew their guns in response"

"He continued to smash the last glass pane in the door, eventually opening up a gap large enough that a fellow rioter attempted to climb through the broken window. This rioter was immediately shot."

Sentencing for Zachary Alam is set for April 19.

• Like 1

DozerPOS being his usual POS.  :lol:

Ruining one forum wasn't enough.  He wants to ruin ALL of them with his TDS, zealotry and being a slave to propaganda.   oy vey, what a moron.  :doh:

• Like 1

The feds are obviously dragging these prosecutions out as long as they can for political purposes.  And leftists are good with it. 3 1/2 years later and they are just charging people caught on videotape ? You people aren’t Americans. You just live here. 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

DozerPOS being his usual POS.  :lol:

Ruining one forum wasn't enough.  He wants to ruin ALL of them with his TDS, zealotry and being a slave to propaganda.   oy vey, what a moron.  :doh:

Zachary Alam didn't do any of that?  Go away.

The softest among us are so easily triggered by the truth and photographic evidence.

All I do is hold up the mirror.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dozer FBG said:

The softest among us are so easily triggered by the truth and photographic evidence.

All I do is hold up the mirror.

What are your thoughts on the pipe bombs on Jan 6? 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The feds are obviously dragging these prosecutions out as long as they can for political purposes.  And leftists are good with it. 3 1/2 years later and they are just charging people caught on videotape ? You people aren’t Americans. You just live here. 

I am 100% ok with video evidence being used to prosecute those who break the law.

You should move to another country like, Assholeistan or some place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are your thoughts on the pipe bombs on Jan 6? 

I am against pipe bombs in all fashions and uses.

No one softer than DozerPOS.  :lol:

If you believe in the lies and propaganda as much as he does, you have to be soft and easily led like sheep.

He's the Propaganda Dough-Boy.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

I am 100% ok with video evidence being used to prosecute those who break the law.

You should move to another country like, Assholeistan or some place.

What’s taking so long? 3 1/2 years later? You’re good with that? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s taking so long? 3 1/2 years later? You’re good with that? 

The massive volume of cases and evidence probably has something to do with it.

Yes, obviously I’m ok with it.

What do you believe should be the statute of limitation for assaulting a police officer with a deadly or dangerous weapon?