Sign in to follow this  
Mufaletta

Trump VP Pick

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I don't know about everyone else but I have a problem with people that shoot puppies that they don't like and then brag about how tough they are for doing it.

I agree.  Even if it’s justified, it’s nothing to be proud of.  Putting it in the book comes off as super dooshy.

9 minutes ago, double tour said:

And aborting children is cool.

Are you saying the Republican candidate should be for a federal ban of abortion?

You should def demand this of your candidate and VP pick.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Are you saying the Republican candidate should be for a federal ban of abortion?

You should def demand this of your candidate and VP pick.

You all get joy watching children get killed. 

Turn the discussion any way you want. But you are a sick POS. 

Just now, double tour said:

You all get joy watching children get killed. 

Turn the discussion any way you want. But you are a sick POS. 

I asked you what you want from your candidates. Don’t be scared. 

As it relates to this broad who shot the puppy, yeah Donald should def sign up for that. Good idea!

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I asked you what you want from your candidates. Don’t be scared. 

As it relates to this broad who shot the puppy, yeah Donald should def sign up for that. Good idea!

You get gheyer by the post. 

Just now, double tour said:

You get gheyer by the post. 

I’d change the subject if I were you too,  nitwit 😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I’d change the subject if I were you too,  nitwit 😂

Oh. You want to keep talking about how you enjoy aborting kids? 

Yeah, carry on weasle...

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

what you want from your candidates. Don’t be scared. 

I'll tell you what I want. 

Someone who gives a crap about people in this Country. Not Ukraine, Israel, illegal Immigrants, Mexicans, etc. 

And guess what, I don't care if it's Orangeman or not. I certainly know it's not Biden and if you don't know that by now then you're a liar or an idiot. 

It’s some ability to make believe you care about things you really don’t. Liberals have perfected it. 

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Who said that?  

You?

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I haven’t really been following the story, but what exactly are we upset about here? 

• Thanks 1

Dog shooting is an interesting hill to die on. This broad may never be seen with Donald again 😂

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s some ability to make believe you care about things you really don’t. Liberals have perfected it. 

The Trump Bible 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You?

Nope.  I said I haven’t followed it so I don’t know all the details.  You blanketing my question as “killing puppies is NBD” is lazy.  Killing a dog could be a very big deal, maybe not. Is this situation a big deal?  Why or why not?

21 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Dog shooting is an interesting hill to die on. This broad may never be seen with Donald again 😂

It didn't hurt Atticus Finch's reputation to shoot a dog.  I guess Gov. Noem is no Atticus Finch.

Of course Atticus shot a rabid dog.

A dog was killed over the weekend in Queens NYC by a stray bullet. I doubt there will be any outrage concerning that innocent dog. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A dog was killed over the weekend in Queens NYC by a stray bullet. I doubt there will be any outrage concerning that innocent dog. 

Noem was probably up there taking care of business.

46 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Nope.  I said I haven’t followed it so I don’t know all the details.  You blanketing my question as “killing puppies is NBD” is lazy.  Killing a dog could be a very big deal, maybe not. Is this situation a big deal?  Why or why not?

Biggest reason to be upset IMO is because it was only 14 months old 

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Got it, thanks

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

In my experience ill behaved dogs are dogs which have not been sufficiently and consistently trained by their owners.  There may be some dogs who are simply beyond training, which are just addled from birth, but I have not encountered them.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

In my experience ill behaved dogs are dogs which have not been sufficiently and consistently trained by their owners.  There may be some dogs who are simply beyond training, which are just addled from birth, but I have not encountered them.

Agree.  And even in the second scenario it should take much longer than 14 months to determine that 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Agree.  And even in the second scenario it should take much longer than 14 months to determine that 

Well I would not agree it takes until 14 months or more to adequately train a dog.  In my experience basic commands ought to be mastered by 12 to 14 weeks.  More complex behaviors and reactions such as proper hunting techniques or assistance dog training can take up to a year and in some highly specialized working dogs for detection or tracking and recovery a bit more, but basic behavior commands, come, sit, stay, heal, those should be solid at 12 to 14 weeks. 

As for Kristi Noem, her inability to have foreseen the outrage, manufactured or not, calls into serious question her instincts as a politician.  Any farm or ranch raised kid understands fairly early that city folks do not understand our relationship with animals, or even their own since they are removed from their food production.  She was stupid to believe this was a relatable story, just foolish.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

As for Kristi Noem, her inability to have foreseen then outrage, maufactured or not, calls into serious question her instincts as a politician.  Any farm or ranch raised kid understands fairly early that city folks do not understand our relationship with animals, or even their own since they afe removed from their food production.  She was stupid to believe this was a relatable story, just foolish.

All good points.  Saying this is a non relatable story is a good description.  Even though most probably have an idea that these things happen, very few people want details.  I don’t foresee her making the best seller list with this one.  

Unless Tim Scott talks about killing his dog or we find out he’s in the down low club he’s the guy.

I'm guessing Hope Hicks' chances aren't real good. 

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Unless Tim Scott talks about killing his dog or we find out he’s in the down low club he’s the guy.

I'm out if he picks Scott, thought Trump learned his lesson last time, guess not 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm out if he picks Scott, thought Trump learned his lesson last time, guess not 

Who would be your preferred picks?

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Jim Jordan 

18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Jim Jordan 

That would be quite the long shot.

I think Trump has a shot to win

36 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Any white male.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

This will def be number one thing his pick will do. Work backwards from there. 

One thing I like about Scott is that he didn’t buckle when it came to the bullshitt concerning the 2020 election. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

One thing I like about Scott is that he didn’t buckle when it came to the bullshitt concerning the 2020 election. 

You mean he won't accept a loss and agrees with violence to get a win.