squistion

Trump's Cognitive Decline

1 minute ago, squistion said:

There's is no way that Trump debates Biden and it is for the same reason he has avoided the GOP debates, which is there are too many embarrassing questions about all the trials, lawsuits and criminal charges he is facing. 

Lol, wut? 

Just now, Reality said:

Lol, wut? 

The last Trump will want is to remind people of Jan 6, and the 3 criminal cases pending against him in the months right before the election and I'm certain if Biden does debate that is all Joe will talk about. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

The last Trump will want is to remind people of Jan 6, and the 3 criminal cases pending against him in the months right before the election and I'm certain if Biden does debate that is all Joe will talk about. 

😆 That only works on the already decided liberal nut jobs. 

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

There's is no way that Trump debates Biden and it is for the same reason he has avoided the GOP debates, which is there are too many embarrassing questions about all the trials, lawsuits and criminal charges he is facing. 

He's a former POTUS. He doesn't need to debate the wannabes. 

There's no way Biden's handlers allow him to debate Trump. Trump would slaughter him and the idiots asking stoopid questions. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

😆 That only works on the already decided liberal nut jobs. 

No, it will work on the few undecided voters left, reminding them they will probably be voting for a convicted felon. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, it will work on the few undecided voters left, reminding them they will probably be voting for a convicted felon. 

Lol, wut? 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Just now, Reality said:

Lol, wut? 

Just now, squistion said:

😆

Just now, squistion said:

Oh no, a selfie fest. :cry:

How about the liberal riots of 2020 dumbass? :lol:

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

This guy is a completely retarded person. Trump would debate Biden tomorrow morning.

It just goes to show the retarded minds of these liberals. They are so out of touch. 

No, I'm sure he'll regale us with tales about when he used to be a Capitol police officer and he made sure protestors never entered the Capitol on his watch. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

No, I'm sure he'll regale us with tails about when he used to be a Capitol police officer and he made sure protestors never entered the Capitol on his watch. 

The liberals were so desperate to have something they could use to cover up the riots of 2020 they stood down and let some dopes in the building. Then when they wanted to go eat dinner they asked everyone to leave and they did without issue. 

Dear Lord, all the murders they committed in 2020, the attacking police, the mayors telling the police to stand down and let the liberal voters rage on their cities....

How is it, that liberals are this stupid?

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

You are quite stupid if you actually believe this.

• Confused 1

Trumpers are in denial I see. Dude has some issues going on. Definitely getting weirder and has some issues starting to creep in. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Trumpers are in denial I see. Dude has some issues going on. Definitely getting weirder and has some issues starting to creep in. 

Is that supposed to matter now? It didn't matter to you guys last time. 

Which is why they keep avoiding talking about the elephant in the room and instead deflect to talking about Biden. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

The liberals were so desperate to have something they could use to cover up the riots of 2020 they stood down and let some dopes in the building. Then when they wanted to go eat dinner they asked everyone to leave and they did without issue. 

Dear Lord, all the murders they committed in 2020, the attacking police, the mayors telling the police to stand down and let the liberal voters rage on their cities....

The cognitive dissonance is real.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Is that supposed to matter now? It didn't matter to you guys last time. 

We shall see. As always the battle is for the middle. 

My point is Trump does not look well and is sounding weirder and weirder. 

We already saw.

It's surreal. The liberals live their lives in a completely different dimension it seems. 

10 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Old man yelling at clouds here. Unreal.

Old man yelling at clouds here. Unreal.

Sorry, didn't realize you were yelling fat ass. 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It's 1 hell of a strategy... 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Do you really think there is anybody still on the fence about Trump? 

I heard him today. He seemed fine to me. 

I’m shocked he sounded fine to you.

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Sorry, didn't realize you were yelling fat ass. 

Just keep it down or your landlord will hear about this!

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's 1 hell of a strategy... 😂

Apparently that strategy is working on some people.  :doh:

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Just keep it down or your landlord will hear about this!

😆

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I’m shocked he sounded fine to you.

He sounded the same as he did 5 years ago. Cracking jokes and dropping one liners off the cuff. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

He sounded the same as he did 5 years ago. Cracking jokes and dropping one liners off the cuff. 

Crying about his lost election, talking about how the economy would collapse without him, confusing names of his bogeymen, etc. 

You are a fan so it all sounds normal. 

😆

Crying about his lost election, talking about how the economy would collapse without him, confusing names of his bogeymen, etc. 

😆

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:mellow:

Did you hear him yesterday where he kept confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi on Jan 6? He sure didn't sound fine then.

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

On the contrary, he never mentioned any of that. He just spoke about how good things were during his first term and how absolutely shitty things are now. You know, facts. 

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Apparently that strategy is working on some people.  :doh:

They know their audience.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

Did you hear him yesterday where he kept confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi on Jan 6? He sure didn't sound fine then.

No, I didn't.