squistion

Trump's Cognitive Decline

Listening to his recent speeches, he may indeed be suffering from dementia.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's amazing how the Republicans have Haley or DeSantis right in the bullpen; both of whom will commit to 90% of Trumps vision for America, and both of whom would beat Biden in the General.....but they're going to ride this guy off the cliff and into defeat. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zsasz said:

It's amazing how the Republicans have Haley or DeSantis right in the bullpen; both of whom will commit to 90% of Trumps vision for America, and both of whom would beat Biden in the General.....but they're going to ride this guy off the cliff and into defeat. 

Haley is a loud mouth and DeSantis has no personality whatsoever and that maybe why.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Haley is a loud mouth and DeSantis has no personality whatsoever and that maybe why.

I don’t disagree on DeSantis but “loud mouth”? What is that, for a politician? :wacko:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t disagree on DeSantis but “loud mouth”? What is that, for a politician? :wacko:

Yea a lot are and some could rub voters the wrong way and one of Trumps faults as well.

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

So now you're worried about a president's mental status?  🤣

17 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea a lot are and some could rub voters the wrong way and one of Trumps faults as well.

I think your issue is she’s a woman. Trump prattles on forever, that’s fine. Vivek is the most annoying sh1tstain on earth, that’s fine. But a woman tries to get her message across — absolutely not :nono:

31 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Nobody cares about Trump’s policies, not even Trump voters. They like him because he’s an ass hole not in spite of it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think your issue is she’s a woman. Trump prattles on forever, that’s fine. Vivek is the most annoying sh1tstain on earth, that’s fine. But a woman tries to get her message across — absolutely not :nono:

No don't twist my words, My issue is she is a loud mouth and mentioned Trump is as well and why many don't like him.

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

No don't twist my words, My issue is she is a loud mouth and mentioned Trump is as well and why many don't like him.

I’m not trying to twist your words, I’m suggesting you examine the unstated beliefs that underlie them

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m not trying to twist your words, I’m suggesting you examine the unstated beliefs that underlie them

I caught a minute of her and Ron going at it and was enough of both of them for me.

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nobody cares about Trump’s policies, not even Trump voters. They like him because he’s an ass hole not in spite of it. 

I think I hear fetterman calling your name wondering where his daily bj is. You better get back to work. 

Trump does have more vitality in him. Psychopaths typically do, they are unburdened by conscious and things of that nature.

But he is insane. Like, the sort of crazy stuff he says, it’s not because he’s especially confused or befuddled. It’s because he’s legit crazy.

So that’s our choice, a geriatric bumbler or a malevolent crazy person. I don’t love the former but there ain’t no way in hell we ever want the latter 

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Nobody has to argue Trump's policy, it's clearly what's best for the country. That's a given.

Y'all don't like mean tweets, you're an emotional bunch.

This stuff is pretty simple. We're not performing surgery on the rockets here, bud.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

Nobody has to argue Trump's policy

Nobody does. We’re just supposed to accept that tax cuts, deficit spending and deregulation are why unemployment was 1% lower than when Obummer was in office. :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zsasz said:

Looks that way.  Oh wait, no it doesn’t. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Biden confused his wife with a Christmas tree. 

There us no way to beat this guy when it comes to being mentally focked.

Everyone accepts the Biden is old as hell. 

How Trump has this segment of the population convinced he’s some mastermind is the crazy thing to me.

Guy is delusional, has always had like an 20 word vocabulary, repeats the same tired crap over and over again.

He’s definitely losing it more and more though, which is by the way normal. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Everyone accepts the Biden is old as hell. 

How Trump has this segment of the population convinced he’s some mastermind is the crazy thing to me.

Guy is delusional, has always had like an 20 word vocabulary, repeats the same tired crap over and over again.

He’s definitely losing it more and more though, which is by the way normal. 

😆

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

😆

Notice you didn’t put up any fight.

You realize there are hundreds of hours of Trump saying dumb shet, reading the prompter wrong, etc.

Then there’s the whole thing where he thinks he won the election 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

Notice you didn’t put up any fight.

You realize there are hundreds of hours of Trump saying dumb shet, reading the prompter wrong, etc.

Then there’s the whole thing where he thinks he won the election 😂

😆

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

There’s no way he spelled “Rhinoceros” correctly 😂

😆

25 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

😆

Seafoam, you were complaining that people were posting about Trump in your Biden Cognitive Decline thread, and that those posts didn't belong there. But now you are doing the exact same thing here, posting about Biden in a thread about Trump's apparent dementia and deteriorating mental condition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, squistion said:

Seafoam, you were complaining that people were posting about Trump in your Biden Cognitive Decline thread, and that those posts didn't belong there. But now you are doing the exact same thing here, posting about Biden in a thread about Trump's apparent dementia and deteriorating mental condition.

Equalsies dude. No one stopped posting about Trump in the biden thread, so I figured it's fair game by your own rules. Sue me. :dunno:

Oh, and if you are questioning what I'm talking about, go search the biden thread for Trump. 

It will be good for the country to be able to compare during the 3 debates. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Equalsies dude. No one stopped posting about Trump in the biden thread, so I figured it's fair game by your own rules. Sue me. :dunno:

Oh, and if you are questioning what I'm talking about, go search the biden thread for Trump. 

I did after I started this thread. 

4 hours ago, zsasz said:

She could be 99% trump and I’d still say fock that Warhawk woke biatch 

Desantis showed he has no skill in hiring by his complete failure to hire a staff that knew how to run a campaign 

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

I did after I started this thread. 

Good for you. 

Guys Dr. David a Lustig says Trump is senile when everyone knows the current occupant is a sac of potatoes. instead, we should vote for controlled opposition Haley. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It will be good for the country to be able to compare during the 3 debates. 

There's no way they let Biden debate Trump. But it sure as hell would make for great television.  :lol:

Just now, 5-Points said:

There's no way they let Biden debate Trump. But it sure as hell would make for great television.  :lol:

There's is no way that Trump debates Biden and it is for the same reason he has avoided the GOP debates, which is there are too many embarrassing questions about all the trials, lawsuits and criminal charges he is facing.