squistion

Trump's Cognitive Decline

Just now, 5-Points said:

No, I didn't. 

Here you go:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It will be good for the country to be able to compare during the 3 debates. 

Trump won’t debate either, so I don’t know if this’ll happen.

But it would be helpful if it does. Let’s see if either one of these old focks is still sentient and sane

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

On the contrary, he never mentioned any of that. He just spoke about how good things were during his first term and how absolutely shitty things are now. You know, facts. 

Yeah that last year was a real peach. Funny how that just gets forgotten about. 

51 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

😆 That only works on the already decided liberal nut jobs. 

I think some people other than “nut jobs” care about things like trying to overthrow the government, disclosure of sensitive national security secrets, and felony charges :doh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yeah that last year was a real peach. Funny how that just gets forgotten about. 

So you're saying Chiner unleashing Fauci's flu in an election year was Trump's fault? 

Got it. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think some people other than “nut jobs” care about things like trying to overthrow the government, disclosure of sensitive national security secrets, and felony charges :doh:

😆 Like I said. Clueless nutjobs. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

False, false and bogus. The Dem trifecta. :doh:

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It's amazing this dude claims to be a lawyer. 

What world do illogical lawyers make a living? I'm guessing he squeaked through a law degree at NoBodyHeardOf University and now works as a stock boy at a plant shop.

So you're saying Chiner unleashing Fauci's flu in an election year was Trump's fault? 

Got it. 

You act like this didn’t happen for Trump but did for Biden. You see this, right?

Just now, thegeneral said:

You act like this didn’t happen for Trump but did for Biden. You see this, right?

Fauci is a liberal crony. He invested in the chinese flu big time. 

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

Here you go:

Meh, he said her name multiple times but it was one instance. 

It isn't concerning in and of itself. 

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I would think people would care about a false insurrection setup by the feds to criminalize free speech.  But then you are a bootlicker who cucks for your authoritarian masters.  So f-off. 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You want to point to Trump's last year in office and act like it was his entire term. You see this, right?

Just now, jonmx said:

I would think people would care about a false insurrection setup by the feds to criminalize free speech.  But then you are a bootlicker who cucks for your authoritarian masters.  So f-off. 

Nope. Not the liberals. They need a cover up of their 2020 country wide destruction tour. 

11 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

We’ll find out, we’ll find out, and that’s what trial is for ;) 

Just now, 5-Points said:

You want to point to Trump's last year in office and act like it was his entire term. You see this, right?

You are the one trying to have this both ways. Trump’s last year was as disastrous as we have seen.

All that didn’t just end when he got bounced.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

We’ll find out, we’ll find out, and that’s what trial is for ;) 

He's entitled to an impartial jury of his peers. You think he's going to get that? 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Meh, he said her name multiple times but it was one instance. 

It isn't concerning in and of itself. 

Mixing up Nikki Haley for Pelosi isn't concerning? He said Nikki Haley's name 3 times after saying the crowd onJan 6, then saying it was Haley in charge of the Capitol instead of Nancy Pelosi That is deeply disturbing, as it wasn't just one slip of the tongue. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

You are the one trying to have this both ways. Trump’s last year was as disastrous as we have seen.

The first three were some of the best years ever for this country in many ways. 

One bad year, due to circumstances beyond his control, doesn't negate that. And, I would argue that had he been in charge for a second consecutive term, the rebound would've been quicker, and we would be in a better position as a country than we are right now. 

Just now, squistion said:

Mixing up Nikki Haley for Pelosi isn't concerning? He said Nikki Haley's name 3 times after saying the crowd onJan 6, then saying it was Haley in charge of the Capitol instead of Nancy Pelosi That is deeply disturbing, as it wasn't just one slip of the tongue. 

You're like an autistic troll repeating yourself over and over with one video while ignoring dozens and dozens of worse videos by Biden.  You're a worthless internet troll.  Do you and Tim compete to see who can be a worse person?

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

He had Haley on the brain. It was a one time mistake.

Talk to me when every time he's in front of the camera he sounds like great-grandpa before meds and nap time. 

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He's entitled to an impartial jury of his peers. You think he's going to get that? 

Why wouldn’t he? It’ll certainly be hard to find impartial jurors but you only need 12 people out of hundreds of thousands or millions (whatever the population base is for the various jurisdictions)

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Especially since he then, you know, tried to overthrow the government 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The first three were some of the best years ever for this country in many ways. 

One bad year, due to circumstances beyond his control, doesn't negate that. And, I would argue that had he been in charge for a second consecutive term, the rebound would've been quicker, and we would be in a better position as a country than we are right now. 

They were ok. Nothing special TBH. He was teed up nicely. 

Biden was left a dumpster fire. Those circumstances were beyond his control as well, this comes with the job. You cannot have this both ways. Trump just repeating it over and over again doesn’t make it true.

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

He’s just thinking of “that focking b1tch I hate! :mad:

Which used to be Nancy, now it’s Nikki. So you can see how he’d confuse it

Just now, IGotWorms said:

He’s just thinking of “that focking b1tch I hate! :mad:

Which used to be Nancy, now it’s Nikki. So you can see how he’d confuse it

Fair enough. 😁

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why wouldn’t he? It’ll certainly be hard to find impartial jurors but you only need 12 people out of hundreds of thousands or millions (whatever the population base is for the various jurisdictions)

So you'd be OK with a change of venue to ensure he gets a fair trial? 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They were ok. Nothing special TBH. He was teed up nicely. 

Biden was left a dumpster fire. Those circumstances were beyond his control as well, this comes with the job. You cannot have this both ways. Trump just repeating it over and over again doesn’t make it true.

Historical figures suggest otherwise, but I know you feel the need to downplay it for obvious reasons. 

Also, if you're suggesting that Trump’s success was based off of his predecessor's policies, then explain why his predecessor wasn't able to achieve the same success across the board. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks that way.  Oh wait, no it doesn’t. 

It early....and in the end, when Biden wins....you guys are going to cry "cheating" anyway.  

So you'd be OK with a change of venue to ensure he gets a fair trial? 

How would that make a difference, if it was still in the United States? It’s going to be a challenge anywhere

26 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

To be fair to Trumps entire term....the county was looking to move in another direction in 2018; hence the big shift in House seats and governorsips from R to D.  

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How would that make a difference, if it was still in the United States? It’s going to be a challenge anywhere

Fair enough but there should be every effort made to have a trial in a jurisdiction with the best possibility of finding a politically diverse jury pool. 

He's not going to get a fair shake in NYC, for instance.  

13 minutes ago, zsasz said:

It early....and in the end, when Biden wins....you guys are going to cry "cheating" anyway.  

And if he does win will you guys cry “Russia” again? 

9 minutes ago, zsasz said:

To be fair to Trumps entire term....the county was looking to move in another direction in 2018; hence the big shift in House seats and governorsips from R to D.  

Mid term elections typically go opposite of the party in power. 

Just like how the libs set up the whole "insurrection" bullshlt to cover up for their real countrywide destruction of 2020, as soon as I poat a biden decline thread, the libs have to set up a deflection Trump thread. 

Go ahead and deny peon liberals. 

19 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Historical figures suggest otherwise, but I know you feel the need to downplay it for obvious reasons. 

Economic growth was pretty much inline with Obama’s, stock markets as well. Obama came into a shet show. Where do you place Obama?

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Fair enough but there should be every effort made to have a trial in a jurisdiction with the best possibility of finding a politically diverse jury pool. 

There’s 8,500,000 million people in NYC. You can find 12 who don’t know or give a fock about politics 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And if he does win will you guys cry “Russia” again? 

It was his own underlings that brought the "Russia" thing forward. I'm not really sure why the dope played lip service to those people.  

20 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

A defendant can't get a change of venue based on the not having a more politically diverse jury pool. Or at least I should say I don't ever remember that being successful. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

There’s 8,500,000 million people in NYC. You can find 12 who don’t know or give a fock about politics 

You could but you'd have to trust the people picking the jurors and that those jurors are being truthful during the selection process. 

Also, you have to trust the D.A. to be ethical and I think we can all agree that Alvin Bragg is anything but ethical.