Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Would you take a job with a MLM organization as a salaried worker?

Would you take a job with a MLM organization as a salaried worker?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take a job with a MLM organization as a salaried worker?

• No. I think MLM's are scams and want nothing to do with them and have always made fun of them
    • Fock yes I would. Money is money and your last contract just ran out with BIGNAMEDATINGSITE

I would not be selling timeshares or snapon tools. It would be doing the same thing I have been doing for the last 9 years or so. Working the fryolater at the local fockadoodles of course. Roughly the same pay as I have been at for the last 2-3 years which is a decent amount for a single guy with 1 kid, no car note and who rents. The only problem is I literally used to make fun of people who worked for this company as fanatics. Kinda cultlike. Certainly a MLM without a doubt but I would not be involved in that side. only the fryolater side. 

Drew Brees approves. 

Well, given your "fock yes" description, it seems like you are currently without work, or about to be, and you have your kid to worry about.  So I voted "yes," presuming you don't have other alternatives.  

Besides, you can get daily examples up close of how cultish they are, and share it with us for hilarity.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, given your "fock yes" description, it seems like you are currently without work, or about to be, and you have your kid to worry about.  So I voted "yes," presuming you don't have other alternatives.  

Besides, you can get daily examples up close of how cultish they are, and share it with us for hilarity.  :cheers: 

yea my contract ended a few weeks ago. Today I had the head of fryolations personally reach out to me and set up an interview for an open position. I would typically laugh at the idea but it is for what I do(drugs, lots of drugs) and it will get me back to work after a bloodbath for fryolater workers in the last year. I only worked 3 months in 23 because the market was flooded with fryolater cooks. Thankfully i got a huge severance, unemployment and then another contract at the end of the year with another company. 

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's ScAmway isn't it?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's ScAmway isn't it?

No but that is a good guess with my location  They do probably sell fryolaters though

WTF is a kinda cultlike fanatic?

WTF is a peefoam? I picture whale pee frothing up on the sea.

Beats selling insurance I guess.