Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Le'veon Bell comeback thread

I figured this thread might be funny.   feel free to post info on this 'important' development.

He blew it.  

Barry Sanders is coming back because the Lions are finally close to the Super Bowl

13 hours ago, LaChup said:

Well, he may be a good man and all that but his days as a good player the bell has rung 3 times saying No,No,No!! Maybe a spot somewhere on a practice squad. Tell him there's a league starting in spring. I think it's called the United Football League. Mat be some spots for over the hill players. If he can't secure a spot he could still remain in football albeit it being on a cheerleaders squad. Probably still has enough strength to hoist a female cheerleader above his head and get a good Birdseye view,LOL!!

Who won the boxing match between Adrian Peterson and Bell? Did that ever happen? Did Bell or AP look ready for a comeback for football??

I think, teams are shying away from AP; due to his 2 incidents of abuse. He obviously is still pretty good, I would guess; and runs hard. But is he worth a roster spot over a younger player?

Bell won. 

• Like 1

AP was good, but when he decide to shove leaves down his son's mouth, TDs became less important to me.

Money, Fame, Super Bowl Ring.