Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Hero or not?

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Can’t be encouraging that vigilante stuff. Throw the book at him 

I believe in the rule of law.  At the same time, deep down inside I am a raging beast.  Reconciling the two halfs is occassionally difficult.    Vigilantism needs to be prohibited societally.  At the same time I understand it and might, if the circumstances were just right, engage in it myself.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Can’t be encouraging that vigilante stuff. Throw the book at him 

while I agree with this, the dude he killed was convicted and released, then pursuing more kids.  I think the death penalty is fitting

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s an interesting story. 

https://nypost.com/2024/02/04/news/texas-man-james-spencer-iii-arrested-after-posing-as-minor-to-lure-pedophile/amp/

No big loss but the killer was probably just a nutter. At least he picked a good target.

I wonder if the vigilante was a victim when he was younger or if he knew the victim of this dudes previous encounters.

put it this way if that pedo came after my kid, I would have zero issue doing the same to him

He’s wrong, needs to go to jail.  Revenge is the Lords.  If I caught the pedo going after by grandson, I would without hesitation  would hurt  him badly and or even kill him, but I’m not going to bait him.  That’s wrong.  

• Haha 1

You drop anything in the mail yet? 😂