Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

The Church Shooter Was A Liberal Tranny

Just now, TimHauck said:

If you think your posts are clear, I’ve got some oceanfront property in Kansas to sell you…

That property was declared already sold by 50 former FBI professionals   :dunno:

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

She was born female and identified as female, despite using the name Jeffrey.  Does schizophrenic count as trans now?

https://6abc.com/lakewood-church-shooting-shooter-houston-joel-osteen-megachurch/14415008/?ex_cid=TA_WPVI_TW&taid=65cbae331ba9b100015f7fd4&utm_campaign=trueanthem_manual&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

But yeah, as noted earlier, the real story here should be that despite her documented mental health AND criminal history, she was still able to LEGALLY purchase a gun.

It. 

On 2/21/2024 at 9:00 AM, Maximum Overkill said:

mdc in the news... He's a bigga boy.

15 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Isn’t the bottom left the Uvalde shooter?  He’s trans now?

Lol at righties still claiming the Colorado Springs shooter was actually non-binary, you all know that was a lie to try to get out of hate crime charges.

And I’m pretty sure the bottom right was just a pic some rando posted on the “trans day of vengeance,” they didn’t actually kill anyone.

So at least 1/3 of that graphic is a lie, probably more, ya sheep.

Oh and just a reminder that the church shooter was NOT a tranny, maybe not even a liberal if she was actually against pedophiles right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Isn’t the bottom left the Uvalde shooter?  He’s trans now?

Lol at righties still claiming the Colorado Springs shooter was actually non-binary, you all know that was a lie to try to get out of hate crime charges.

And I’m pretty sure the bottom right was just a pic some rando posted on the “trans day of vengeance,” they didn’t actually kill anyone.

So at least 1/3 of that graphic is a lie, probably more, ya sheep.

Oh and just a reminder that the church shooter was NOT a tranny, maybe not even a liberal if she was actually against pedophiles right?

There is no such thing as non binary or trannny.

They are just slang words for mentally ill.

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

The Colorado Springs shooter may have been mentally ill, but he didn’t actually think he was non binary

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

The Colorado Springs shooter may have been mentally ill, but he didn’t actually think he was non binary

It's all the same. Mentally ill. Liberal.

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It's all the same. Mentally ill. Liberal.

Well his dad certainly wasn’t a liberal

Just now, TimHauck said:

Well his dad certainly wasn’t a liberal

And I care, why?

16 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You have histrionic personality disorder, a fancy scientific name for attention wh0re. 

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9743-histrionic-personality-disorder

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by intense, unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. The word “histrionic” means “dramatic or theatrical.”

For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and doesn’t come from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

People with histrionic personality disorder often don’t realize their behavior and way of thinking may be problematic.

This explains why you're oblivious to a vast majority of Geeks considering you the worst poster here as well as the all-time worst poster of the past quarter century. Both you and your alias consistently clock in as the day's most prolific posters. Your fusillade of thread creation and repeated use of the same videos inside thread further underscores your HPD.  Furthermore, you're incapable of humor and intelligent thought.

Sad.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You have histrionic personality disorder, a fancy scientific name for attention wh0re. 

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9743-histrionic-personality-disorder

This explains why you're oblivious to a vast majority of Geeks considering you the worst poster here as well as the all-time worst poster of the past quarter century. Both you and your alias consistently clock in as the day's most prolific posters. Your fusillade of thread creation and repeated use of the same videos inside thread further underscores your HPD.  Furthermore, you're incapable of humor and intelligent thought.

Sad.

You have to wonder why the violent trannys are so fixated on Christianity and not other religions. One religion in particular, Islam, thinks they should be thrown off of roofs. And they do it. 

On 2/21/2024 at 8:00 AM, Maximum Overkill said:

I love my 2 mommies T-shirt. Really focking sad. Poor kid :(

I wonder if 0:26 on the gorilla poop video gave the South Park creators the idea for this ?

35 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

love my 2 mommies T-shirt. Really focking sad. Poor kid :(

I wonder if 0:26 on the gorilla poop video gave the South Park creators the idea for this ?

😂😂😂😂😂