Maximum Overkill

The Church Shooter Was A Liberal Tranny

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Peefoamosexual = WPOAT.

🤣

Pimpledoosh votes for this. 

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

TRANNIES

It wasn't just a "TRANNIE", It was a Liberal Jeffrey. 

Now, how "Jeffrey" got a gun, we don't know. Stricter gun laws, HELL YES, Less violent TRANNIES (Jeffreys), HELL YES! Jeffrey never should of had a gun, that being said, DON'T BLAME THE GUN!!! BLAME THE VIOLENT TRANNY. 

TRANNIES are mentally ill, Trannies are Liberals. Being a Liberal brings out a certain level of anger I guess. 

LIBERALS, STOP CODDLING THESE MENTALLY ILL TRANNYS! IT'S NOT NORMAL. STOP FLYING THEIR FLAGS IN SCHOOLS, STOP WITH YOUR LGBTQ DOOR MATS, ETC. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CELEBRATE TRANNYS.THEY AREN'T SPECIAL. 

MAYBE IF YOU DON'T GLORIFY THEM EVERY MINUTE THINGS WOULD CHANGE. 

Man, the TDS (Trans Derangement Syndrome) is strong in here.

11 hours ago, Horseman said:

Number one story on evening MSM news.  According to the narrative shes a woman with a long history of mental illness.  No mention that being a tranny is part of that mental illness.  Enablers. 

Well so much for the “watch this story disappear!” claim…

Nonetheless, actual reporting suggests she’s not actually a tranny but just used the name Jeffrey to commit crimes

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nonetheless, actual reporting suggests she’s not actually a tranny but just used the name Jeffrey to commit crimes

STOP!!!! It's a Tranny who "Identifies" as Jeffrey.

And it's 100% a LIBERAL 

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

STOP!!!! It's a Tranny who "Identifies" as Jeffrey.

And it's 100% a LIBERAL 

Okay sheep

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Okay sheep

I'm a sheep? Keep flying your cute little LGBTQ and Hamas flags, pretending there isn't an issue. Keep grooming your young to idolize these sick violent, gender confused freaks like it's normal. 

Keep going, you're doing great  🌈

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I'm a sheep? Keep flying your cute little LGBTQ and Hamas flags, pretending there isn't an issue. Keep grooming your young to idolize these sick violent, gender confused freaks like it's normal. 

Keep going, you're doing great  🌈

So this lady was an immigrant from El Salvador.   I thought the narrative (like you’re repeating here) is that most trannies were groomed by their rich liberal parents?

If she was actually a tranny, like I said, congrats on maybe the third tranny mass shooter in 6 years.  There’s not some weird “tranny terrorist” movement.

But again, looking like this one wasn’t even a tranny.

• Like 1

This is not about transgenderism, its not about guns.....its about mental health.....and our lack of empathy for those suffering......our inability to help them......we avoid facing the problem and instead play fantasy with them, thinking our kindness in accepting their mental anguish is somehow "virtuous".

There are so many Tranny shooters over the last few years that it’s not a surprise anymore when they are the perps. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Well so much for the “watch this story disappear!” claim…

You've seen the mug shot?  It's pronoun is IT.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

This is not about transgenderism, its not about guns.....its about mental health.....and our lack of empathy for those suffering......our inability to help them......we avoid facing the problem and instead play fantasy with them, thinking our kindness in accepting their mental anguish is somehow "virtuous".

Agreed though it IS also about guns to the extent that, as I wrote yesterday, I would like to keep them out of the hands of mentally ill people. 

Bur to your point- what as a society can we do better regarding the mentally ill? I have no specific ideas but it seems like whatever we do will involve spending a lot more money than we are now. Is this a worthy taxpayer investment? 

19 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yeah, didn’t look pretty, but still looked like a woman

From El Salvador. Wonder if it voted? 

41 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Agreed though it IS also about guns to the extent that, as I wrote yesterday, I would like to keep them out of the hands of mentally ill people. 

Bur to your point- what as a society can we do better regarding the mentally ill? I have no specific ideas but it seems like whatever we do will involve spending a lot more money than we are now. Is this a worthy taxpayer investment? 

It's a conundrum.   I think we really need to reconsider pretending that people with mental illness are not suffering.  Things such as transgenderism is just the symptom of something more concerning.  But it also extends to telling fat people they are healthy at any size, also not true....and profoundly harmful to people.

Our society is so consumed with avoiding "being offensive" that we just don't deal with the problems....

• Thanks 1

Lol. Try to get someone with mental illness placed in a facility.  Good luck. Anyone that has been involved in the system can tell you how broken it is. Anyone that hasn’t doesn’t know.  Here’s your drugs. Go home. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Thankfully it's pronoun is now DECEASED

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. Try to get someone with mental illness placed in a facility.  Good luck. Anyone that has been involved in the system can tell you how broken it is. Anyone that hasn’t doesn’t know.  Here’s your drugs. Go home. 

Sorry they couldn't accommodate you.  Better luck in the future.

53 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, didn’t look pretty, but still looked like a woman

Keep your standards low and you'll never be disappointed. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Yeah, I call bs on this, especially in context of this board.     

Sorry, you can't say it's about "mental health" when you treat them and talk about them differently than other people who struggle with issues  of mental health.    You can't complain about lack of empathy and inability to help them when you don't know basic stats, offer any solutions on how to address mental health, and go along with the trope that they are violent as a people.   I see the posts around here and think it's 100% about trans people and a dislike of them, or at the very least a hatred for the people who support them 100%. 

I see it as just another group of people the tribes are happy to argue about, take too extreme of positions on, and ultimately don't end up helping them in the long run.   

• Like 2

Just now, BuckSwope said:

Yeah, I call bs on this, especially in context of this board.     

Sorry, you can't say it's about "mental health" when you treat them and talk about them differently than other people who struggle with issues  of mental health.    You can't complain about lack of empathy and inability to help them when you don't know basic stats, offer any solutions on how to address mental health, and go along with the trope that they are violent as a people.   I see the posts around here and think it's 100% about trans people and a dislike of them, or at the very least a hatred for the people who support them 100%. 

I see it as just another group of people the tribes are happy to argue about, take too extreme of positions on, and ultimately don't end up helping them in the long run.   

Actually I can, since my position has remained the same since the start.

I can have every right to empathize with mental illness, regardless of its context. I can also empathize with those struggling with addition, regardless of context. 

This maneuver on your part, wont work with me....the entire "trope" is just another deflection to avoid facing the truth.  Now, I am not asserting as your strawman suggests of course, but at the same time, you should consider the "trope" excrement more useful toward others.

Now, if it should be true that "YOU" think it suitable to placate these poor souls, more power to you.....I submit you are not helping them by playing along.

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. 

And as much as I love Ronald Reagan and believe him to be the greatest President of my lifetime, I also hold him responsible for changes to the system in California that made it more difficult to care for mentally ill people. 

My grandmother was mentally ill. All throughout my childhood my mom tried to place her in facilities but she wouldn’t stay. Then she lived like a homeless person and my mom couldn’t find her. It was terrible. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

See, even tim does it to a point.   Statistically, people who do mass shootings aren't mentally ill.  Even the ones that do school/mall types, mental illness isn't a top common trait, and when it is - it is a variety of illnesses.  You see anxiety, ADHD, depression, etc..   

Anyway, IMO the problem now is there is such a deep rot as far as trust in institutions and people behind them, that I don't think people can get behind a solution.   Example - I think it's troubling that there is a lack of counseling at schools.  When there is one, they are often shared between schools.   To me, that would be a common sense good thing we could look into improving, especially when people constantly admit that mental health is a big issue in the country.    When I bring that up, it's usually met with stuff like:  we can't teach reading, but we need a counselor in each school??  An assumption that the counselor is going to push the lbgtq agenda and that's what got us here, things like that.   

We have a lack of coverage on insurance, insane wait times for an actual appoint, etc.    When you look at the overall policies and tone of the country, mental health is not a top priority.  It's just an excuse we have to blame things on and not fix it seems.  

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes. 

And as much as I love Ronald Reagan and believe him to be the greatest President of my lifetime, I also hold him responsible for changes to the system in California that made it more difficult to care for mentally ill people. 

My grandmother was mentally ill. All throughout my childhood my mom tried to place her in facilities but she wouldn’t stay. Then she lived like a homeless person and my mom couldn’t find her. It was terrible. 

It started before Reagan. The introduction of Thorazine in the 1960’s led to people not being institutionalized at a high rate anymore. 

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I can have every right to empathize with mental illness, regardless of its context. I can also empathize with those struggling with addition, regardless of context. 

This maneuver on your part, wont work with me....the entire "trope" is just another deflection to avoid facing the truth.  Now, I am not asserting as your strawman suggests of course, but at the same time, you should consider the "trope" excrement more useful toward others.

Now, if it should be true that "YOU" think it suitable to placate these poor souls, more power to you.....I submit you are not helping them by playing along.

Classic Ray nonsense. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Classic Ray nonsense. 

Classic Herbivore non-response

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Classic Herbivore non-response

i have responded to a bunch of your nonsense. maybe that was a mistake. you know I shouldn't placate your poor lost soul. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

i have responded to a bunch of your nonsense. maybe that was a mistake. you know I shouldn't placate your poor lost soul. 

"responded" is a term you employ loosely.   Perhaps anything you disagree with is therefore, "nonsense".  It would explain your stunted points of view. 

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

The trope I was speaking of was the popular one around here that trannies are violent people.   Feel free to explain what you think my "maneuver" was on my part in posting that, or what truth you think I am avoiding.   

Of course you have the right to empathize with people, but my opinion was that most I see on one side of the debate don't empathize with them.  I thought you could parse out that while I replied to you I was also talking in generalities and describing the board in general.   The reason I stated that is because IMO you can't really empathize with people if you don't know basic information, stats about them, or listen to them.   Again, I point to basic stuff like the trope I described above which goes against stats on mental illness and other posts I've seen around here.    You can answer if that directly applies to you or not.  

Not sure what you mean with the last part, so I don't know if it's true or not.   What do you imagine I'd be doing where you'd think I was placating them and I can answer - saying they are a woman if they were born a man?  allowing them in sports?  using names and pronouns?  What?   I've encountered people on all ends of that spectrum, so again you can clarify your specific thoughts if you want.  

On 2/12/2024 at 1:39 PM, Maximum Overkill said:

I know right? I was shocked as well to hear about another violent gun toting Tranny. And then to hear that he was a Liberal. I'm still in disbelief. 

And also a Palestine supporter.  The trifecta of ugliness.

The title doesn't lie. The shooter was indeed a Liberal Tranny. 

Probably indoctrinated and groomed by a Blue Haired Teacher. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The title doesn't lie. The shooter was indeed a Liberal Tranny. 

Probably indoctrinated and groomed by a Blue Haired Teacher. 

I’d say so. 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The title doesn't lie. The shooter was indeed a Tranny. 

Unlikely 

No one is shooting up tranny story hour. But could you imagine if that happened? I’ll treat it just like liberals treat kids getting slaughtered by a tranny at school. Meh. At least I won’t defend it though. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Unlikely 

Tranny. It should get capital punishment. 

4 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Tranny. It should get capital punishment. 

She already did