cmh6476

Shots fired and multiple people struck at kc celebration

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You clearly missed where I was going with that 

it’s not in their dna. It’s democrat policy that created it by kicking the father out of the house 

I blame the people who let liberals do that to them. :dunno:

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Also they were 23 and 18. Not juveniles needing protecting even though they don’t protect white juveniles who actually are

There were other juveniles that were arrested whose names have still not been released.  These are in addition to that and whose names were not released because of the investigation, likely because of them being hospitalized.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There were other juveniles that were arrested whose names have still not been released.  These are in addition to that and whose names were not released because of the investigation, likely because of them being hospitalized.

Why would them being hospitalized prevent them from releasing their names? Were they admitted as John Does? You can’t answer that so you won’t. You must said something irrelevant and try to pass it off as a reason. 

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That has zero relevance. If it was white kids they would have been released.  We know that 

On 2/14/2024 at 8:32 PM, squistion said:

And the people possessing guns in KC, with the guns laws they have there, would all be good responsible patriots? 😁

On 2/21/2024 at 9:25 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That has zero relevance. If it was white kids they would have been released.  We know that 

No we don’t, but believe what you want

On 2/21/2024 at 9:25 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Word. It’s undeniable at this point. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No we don’t, but believe what you want

You seem to be the only one who doesn't know. 

34 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’ll believe what I see. Every single time 

To be clear, you’re blaming this on the police, correct?   The police won’t release the names of the juveniles because they “don’t fit the narrative”?  The same juveniles they were fine with the public believing were the primary suspects when they really weren’t? 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

To be clear, you’re blaming this on the police, correct?   The police won’t release the names of the juveniles because they “don’t fit the narrative”?  The same juveniles they were fine with the public believing were the primary suspects when they really weren’t? 

I blame it on media, cant say a black man shot someone, no no thats racist

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If he shot someone, he aint black. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

But the police are the ones that won’t release the names.  Or are you making the same dumb claim that @Horseman was, that the MSM should be sleuthing social media and publish names and photos that may not actually be the right person?

Just now, TimHauck said:

But the police are the ones that won’t release the names.  Or are you making the same dumb claim that @Horseman was, that the MSM should be sleuthing social media and publish names and photos that may not actually be the right person?

I am saying that the MEDIA should do the exact same with every situation, not make that adjustment based on RACE

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am saying that the MEDIA should do the exact same with every situation, not make that adjustment based on RACE

The police are the ones that won’t release the names of the juveniles (and have yet to release a photo of Dominic Miller), you dumb fock.  The media doesn’t have the information.  As soon as the police released the mugshot of Lyndell Mays, the MSM published it.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The police are the ones that won’t release the names of the juveniles (and have yet to release a photo of Dominic Miller), you dumb fock.  The media doesn’t have the information.  As soon as the police released the mugshot of Lyndell Mays, the MSM published it.

The media is blocking it. 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hack thinks the police don’t work for someone. They take orders ya know. 

On 2/14/2024 at 2:59 PM, RLLD said:

No cash bail should have these lovely citizens back on the street in no time, right?

maybe should have done something the first time around

https://fox4kc.com/news/man-charged-in-chiefs-parade-shooting-also-accused-in-teens-2021-killing/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=t.co

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A man accused in a teen’s death in 2021 is now charged in connection to the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl rally shooting last month.

“I pleaded that he wouldn’t go and that he would just stay with me,” Rashira Lewis, the mom of that 16-year-old victim said, recounting the moments, praying her son would pull through.

Terry Young, 20, faces a total of four felony charges. He’s being held on a $1 million bond. But back in 2021 prosecutors declined to charge him in relation to the teen’s death.

33 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

They can't do that.  When you hold black people accountable for their actions, that's racist.  The necessary steps needed are to allow said people out into the world where the decision makers are far far away from any consequences.  That way, they can virtue signal and not have to worry about anything.

39 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Too bad he made it.