The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

20 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Tim gets mad when you call them illegals.

Proceeds to continuously compare them to inanimate objects. 

Lol. Never change timmay. 

I don’t get mad. I just don’t do it myself and don’t think anyone else should either. 

If the Tik Tok ban passes the Senate and Biden signs it as promised that will be bad for Biden. That will make it Biden’s bill. All many young people will remember, I fear, is that Biden banned TikTok and at the last second Trump was against doing so. 

The Fani Willis news isn’t that interesting to me except for the depressing fact that once again the judge received death threats. In every one of Trump’s legal cases the judges and prosecution have received death threats. I know some people here want to throw out that this happens on both sides but I don’t think it does to the same degree. Trump is a would be fascist who wants to end our form of government and has continually justified the use of violence. There is a connection. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

The Fani Willis news isn’t that interesting to me except for the depressing fact that once again the judge received death threats. In every one of Trump’s legal cases the judges and prosecution have received death threats. I know some people here want to throw out that this happens on both sides but I don’t think it does to the same degree. Trump is a would be fascist who wants to end our form of government and has continually justified the use of violence. There is a connection. 

Good f-ing night.   It is only news when leftist bastards get death threats.   Right-wingers get death threats from the f-ing View on natiknal TV, and millions of their minions follow suit.  Nobody in your media gives a crap when Alito gets death threats.   Your mind has been hopelessly twisted by propaganda.   So clueless. 

When lefties do it it's free speech.  When righties do it it's the end of our country.  Get back to me when you give equal weight to both sides.  And I'm not condoning the behavior.  Without a link about THIS incident I have no faith that you're not just making it up.  Or did you "hear" that he got death threats?

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Good f-ing night.   It is only news when leftist bastards get death threats.   Right-wingers get death threats from the f-ing View on natiknal TV, and millions of their minions follow suit.  Nobody in your media gives a crap when Alito gets death threats.   Your mind has been hopelessly twisted by propaganda.   So clueless. 

There’s a big difference. Alito is a famous justice, a member of the Supreme Court, some one continually in the news. He and all the major political figures get death threats all the time, including Trump, Pelosi, Biden, Kavanaugh, Mike Johnson- all of them. It’s a terrible thing but in a sense it’s an inevitable price of a free society where people differ strongly on issues. 

But this judge, and the other judges, and the witnesses, and the prosecutors in the Trump cases aren’t big name politicos- for the most part they are regular small fry like you and me thrust into the spotlight, and because it’s Trump they are getting death threats. Not because it’s a Republican, or a Democrat- because it’s Trump and he uses inflammatory language that calls for violence. And that’s the problem I have and it’s not a both sides thing. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There’s a big difference. Alito is a famous justice, a member of the Supreme Court, some one continually in the news. He and all the major political figures get death threats all the time, including Trump, Pelosi, Biden, Kavanaugh, Mike Johnson- all of them. It’s a terrible thing but in a sense it’s an inevitable price of a free society where people differ strongly on issues. 

But this judge, and the other judges, and the witnesses, and the prosecutors in the Trump cases aren’t big name politicos- for the most part they are regular small fry like you and me thrust into the spotlight, and because it’s Trump they are getting death threats. Not because it’s a Republican, or a Democrat- because it’s Trump and he uses inflammatory language that calls for violence. And that’s the problem I have and it’s not a both sides thing. 

Thrust into the spotlight?  Really?  They grabbed the spotlight and shone it on themselves. Unfortunately they were stupid and grabbed the spotlight not by its housing but by its 10,000 watt bulb and they got burned.  Man you are an asshat.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

When lefties do it it's free speech.  When righties do it it's the end of our country.  Get back to me when you give equal weight to both sides.  And I'm not condoning the behavior.  Without a link about THIS incident I have no faith that you're not just making it up.  Or did you "hear" that he got death threats?

Yes I heard it reported by Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC. No she wasn’t specific. No I have no link. I trust Andrea Mitchell’s reporting to be accurate. 

And you’re contradicting yourself. You’re demanding a source or you won’t believe it, but you also say that even if it’s true it doesn’t matter because I supposedly condone the other side. Take your first sentence: “when lefties do it it’s free speech”. I’ve never made that argument. A death threat is not free speech that should be allowed, ever. So don’t put words in my mouth. My point is that the Republican candidate, Donald Trump, invites this sort of thing and that’s why it happens more often in connection with him. And it’s in keeping with his love of strong men and fascism. 

Your second sentence, “when righties do it it’s the end of the country”; well I never said that either. First off it’s not righties, it’s Trump MAGA fanatics; they’re not representative of conservatives but he never condemns them. And it’s not the end of the country. But it’s awful and disturbing. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Alito is just one example.  They surveyed Congress and 77 percent of Republican respondants said they received death threats and 74 percent of Democrats said so.  Your perceptions is completely out of whack because of your news sources which scare the piss out of you with unbalanced reporting which has successfully brainwashed you. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes I heard it reported by Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC. No she wasn’t specific. No I have no link. I trust Andrea Mitchell’s reporting to be accurate. 

And you’re contradicting yourself. You’re demanding a source or you won’t believe it, but you also say that even if it’s true it doesn’t matter because I supposedly condone the other side. Take your first sentence: “when lefties do it it’s free speech”. I’ve never made that argument. A death threat is not free speech that should be allowed, ever. So don’t put words in my mouth. My point is that the Republican candidate, Donald Trump, invites this sort of thing and that’s why it happens more often in connection with him. And it’s in keeping with his love of strong men and fascism. 

Your second sentence, “when righties do it it’s the end of the country”; well I never said that either. First off it’s not righties, it’s Trump MAGA fanatics; they’re not representative of conservatives but he never condemns them. And it’s not the end of the country. But it’s awful and disturbing. 

I'm not contradicting anything.  I said *I* don't condone it.   And I don't.  I also don't believe you without a link.  Not sure how that's contradictory but you do love to bastardize the English language so you be you.

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Thrust into the spotlight?  Really?  They grabbed the spotlight and shone it on themselves. Unfortunately they were stupid and grabbed the spotlight not by its housing but by its 10,000 watt bulb and they got burned.  Man you are an asshat.

The judges didn’t thrust themselves into any spotlight. Nor did the clerks who are also getting threats. Or the assistant prosecutors, or members of the juries. Come on dude, this isn’t right. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm not contradicting anything.  I said *I* don't condone it.   And I don't.  I also don't believe you without a link.  Not sure how that's contradictory but you do love to bastardize the English language so you be you.

Let’s get to the main points. Do you agree that Trump invites violence with his rhetoric, much more so than any other American politician on the left or right? Do you agree that, in terms of welcoming political violence,  Trump’s rhetoric is more similar to that of European fascist strong man politicians like Mussolini, Hitler, Viktor Orban and the like, than the normal American model on the left or right? These are my two main contentions. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Let’s get to the main points. Do you agree that Trump invites violence with his rhetoric, much more so than any other American politician on the left or right? Do you agree that, in terms of welcoming political violence,  Trump’s rhetoric is more similar to that of European fascist strong man politicians like Mussolini, Hitler, Viktor Orban and the like, than the normal American model on the left or right? These are my two main contentions. 

They won't see or admit to this. Poor Trump is just being unfairly persecuted by the evil libtards. Second verse same as the first. 

Mike Pence just announced he will not endorse Donald Trump, and will not vote for him, 

To MAGA types ( the same folks who wanted to hang him as part of what @Jon_mx regards as a benign protest on Jan 6) this will mean nothing- they hate him anyhow. But maybe some traditional conservatives might take pause? 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

If she did report this you should have no problem finding a link or quote attributed to her regarding these death threats.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Mike Pence just announced he will not endorse Donald Trump, and will not vote for him, 

To MAGA types ( the same folks who wanted to hang him as part of what @Jon_mx regards as a benign protest on Jan 6) this will mean nothing- they hate him anyhow. But maybe some traditional conservatives might take pause? 

No traditional conservative could ever consider voting for Biden. HTH

No. 

8 minutes ago, shadrap said:

If she did report this you should have no problem finding a link or quote attributed to her regarding these death threats.

Not only that but what Tim posts rarely matches up to what he "heard."  He's like the last guy in the circle when they do one of those exercises where they tell the first person a story and have them relay it to the next, and that person to the next, and the next around the circle, and the last person tells the story and it's totally different than the original story.  That's Tim.  But he doesn't need a circle of people to screw up the story.  He hears something, translates it on to what he WANTS the story to be, and boom that's the story he posts on the Interwebs as if it's true.  I've caught him too many times to trust him without a link so I can verify what he's posting. 

36 minutes ago, shadrap said:

I heard her say it. I can’t find it. But if you Google “Georgia Trump trial death threats” there are literally dozens of reports. So why would anyone doubt it? You’d have to be completely obtuse like @Strike is. 

On Wednesday evening, about 20 protesters from the leftist group Smash Racism D.C. gathered in the dark outside the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson. They rang his doorbell and chanted threats such as “Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!” One woman was heard on video saying she wanted to “bring a pipe bomb.”

WASHINGTON — A Georgia man was arrested on charges of threatening to kill Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia confirmed to NBC News on Friday.

Remember timmy only reads left media so of course he will believe this is a right thing.  His media does not report on the other side and weve already established he can't think for himself and is incredibly influenced by the media.  His position shouldn't be a surprise

WASHINGTON (AP) — A man carrying a gun, a knife and zip ties was arrested Wednesday near Justice Brett Kavanaugh's house in Maryland after threatening to kill the justice. Nicholas John Roske, 26, of Simi Valley, California, was charged with the attempted murder of a Supreme Court justice.

James O'Keefe has death threats against him after the release of the Epstein info with high profile.

The difference between leftist death threats and rightwing death threat....the leftist bastards actually show up at their house with weapons. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

The difference between leftist death threats and rightwing death threat....the leftist bastards actually show up at their house with weapons. 

Or the baseball field where congress is holding it's annual game.........

49 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I heard her say it. I can’t find it. But if you Google “Georgia Trump trial death threats” there are literally dozens of reports. So why would anyone doubt it? You’d have to be completely obtuse like @Strike is. 

Tim, I don't think you even googled it yourself before posting this.  Because I just did and the evidence doesn't support your assertions.  Did you think we wouldn't call your bluff? 

🤣

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tim, I don't think you even googled it yourself before posting this.  Because I just did and the evidence doesn't support your assertions.  Did you think we wouldn't call your bluff? 

🤣

Its almost like....hes kinda dumb

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

🤣

And that is even with Google algorithms which heavily suppress conservative sources while actively promoting leftist ones.  Tim lives in this leftist bubble and believes that is reality.  

38 minutes ago, Strike said:

🤣

of course not, he made it up.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

🤣

What? 

https://georgiarecorder.com/2023/10/07/fulton-19-recap-da-death-threats-judge-keeps-oct-23-trial-start-on-track-plea-deals-in-works/

https://apnews.com/article/trump-georgia-indictment-threats-grand-jurors-b489aea1bf8210224d1500895830528d

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/fulton-county-d-a-fani-willis-testifies-misconduct-claims-trump-georgia-election-case-day-2/

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/fulton-county-d-a-fani-willis-testifies-misconduct-claims-trump-georgia-election-case-day-2/

All of this came up on the first page together with the story about the Texas guy who was convicted of death threats against Georgia officials after the 2020 election. All of these stories are about threats not just against Fani Willis and the other prosecutors but their FAMILIES!! Which is my point- if Andrea Mitchell says the judge was threatened too why shouldn’t I believe it? 

But then why I am I asking you? You’ve already demonstrated that you can simply ignore Trump’s fascism and calls to violence. So you have no credibility whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

You mean like the guy at Paul Pelosi’s house. 

No the difference, which you keep ignoring, is that while big names on both sides are targeted, the Maga crazies  also go after family members, innocent small fry- whoever gets in their way. 

40 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You didn’t Google it yourself did you? You relied on Strike. Bad mistake. 

you are right about threats.  I still don't see Andrea Mitchell quotes.

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

lets start with your first link.

:

Mark Milley, the outgoing chairman of the joint chiefs of staff? He deserves to be executed, Trump charged. Milley’s backchannel communications, intended to reassure Chinese military leaders before and after the 2020 election, amounted to a treasonous act “so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!”

Is the fever of Trumpism starting to break?

Robert Reich

Read more

And Letitia James, the New York attorney general who filed a damaging civil fraud case against Trump? He didn’t stop at calling her “corrupt and racist”.

“I don’t think the people of this country are going to stand for it … This is a disgrace. And you ought to go after this attorney general,” he said publicly on his way into the courtroom this week.

Inciting fascism & violence?  Sure in your world.  What he said about both is not what you & your liberal source claim.  You see what you want to see & apply it to what you preconceive.  Have at it.

5 hours ago, shadrap said:

:

Mark Milley, the outgoing chairman of the joint chiefs of staff? He deserves to be executed, 

I stopped here. If you agree with Trump about this then you’re as extreme as he is. The only choice for rational people is to outvote you in this coming election and every election. Hopefully we will.