Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Lunatic Alabama Supreme Court: frozen embryos are children

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Republicans are nothing’ but trash.

It's awesome that slaughtering children is now termed "reproductive care" by the boyos of this world. It's so telling how low life they are. 

I love this for them. 

3 minutes ago, double tour said:

It's awesome that slaughtering children is now termed "reproductive care" by the boyos of this world. It's so telling how low life they are. 

I love this for them. 

Not surprising that low IQ trash have no ability to discern a clump of cells and a child.  While at the same time wanting to push their religious based feelz onto women.

I encourage you and all other cultist to push your feelz and restrictions on women quite bigly over the next few months. 

23 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Brought to the people of Alabama by California governor Gavin Newsome. Because California is doing so great this is a priority. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Brought to the people of Alabama by California governor Gavin Newsome. Because California is doing so great this is a priority. 

I can assure you that no state trooper here is going to make some woman take a pregnancy test on the side of the road.  I'm not in favor of what the AL Supreme Court did but this is obviously hyperbole and just gives the nutjobs something to breathe in their paper bags about.

11 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I can assure you that no state trooper here is going to make some woman take a pregnancy test on the side of the road.  I'm not in favor of what the AL Supreme Court did but this is obviously hyperbole and just gives the nutjobs something to breathe in their paper bags about.

It's obviously hyperbole, welcome to political season.  Americans need to know that Trump did this.  He's responsible for all these laws that punish women for getting pregnant. It's what he wanted and accomplished.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It's obviously hyperbole, welcome to political season.  Americans need to know that Trump did this.  He's responsible for all these laws that punish women for getting pregnant. It's what he wanted and accomplished.

“Punish women for getting pregnant “. You continue to impress. 

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Pedocrat Cultists Love this 🌈 

Yep. You can be damn sure liberals will not allow themselves to process this.

100%

They love being ignorant in life.