Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Lunatic Alabama Supreme Court: frozen embryos are children

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

😁

Just laughing that you yell at others for stereotyping then do it yourself an hour later.  More hypocrisy from you but it’s what I’ve come to expect

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Just laughing that you yell at others for stereotyping then do it yourself an hour later.  More hypocrisy from you but it’s what I’ve come to expect

Its not stereotyping if its true  :dunno:

On 2/24/2024 at 7:26 AM, Ron_Artest said:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/us/abortion-laws-roe-v-wade.html

14 states with a full abortion ban now.  21 in total with greater restrictions than before roe was overturned.

Barely anyone supports abortion up until birth.

More lies from the dumbest mook once again.

Barely any abortions are done due to rape....

Is scarcity of occurrence now a delimiting factor?

On 2/24/2024 at 5:55 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

But the perfect embodiment of a cultist.

Insecure.  Uneducated.  Easily manipulated.  Constantly lies.  Never questions "father trump"

And to think the country is full of these imbeciles...SMH

Projection.....

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine a middle aged man caring this much about abortion?   That guy must be surrounded by hores that can’t figure out how to not get pregnant in 2024.  

That's because you have zero empathy.  You think that anyone that gets an abortion is a hore who doesn't know how to use birth control, and of course and as usual you couldn't be more wrong.  Imagine not caring about kids that get raped that are now forced to carry their rapists baby.  Imagine not caring about young, poor women who make mistakes, who find themselves in tough situations.  Imagine not caring about women who have miscarriages and who risk their lives and future fertility to carry a dead fetus.  People like you think these are just dumb hores.  Imagine being kind of monster.  I can't.

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its not stereotyping if its true  :dunno:

Is it  true of all Democrats?

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Barely any abortions are done due to rape....

Is scarcity of occurrence now a delimiting factor?

The lie being peddled by you and your ilk and your father are that the left wants to kill babies up until and after birth.  It's a lie, I proved it, but you still repeat it.

Is it  true of all Democrats?

Just as true as to talk about "religious nuts" IMHO

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

The lie being peddled by you and your ilk and your father are that the left wants to kill babies up until and after birth.  It's a lie, I proved it, but you still repeat it.

I peddle no such thing.....you are ignorant of facts....but that is the norm....

I support abortion emphatically. I just dont lie about it, as you do.

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

That's because you have zero empathy.  You think that anyone that gets an abortion is a hore who doesn't know how to use birth control, and of course and as usual you couldn't be more wrong.  Imagine not caring about kids that get raped that are now forced to carry their rapists baby.  Imagine not caring about young, poor women who make mistakes, who find themselves in tough situations.  Imagine not caring about women who have miscarriages and who risk their lives and future fertility to carry a dead fetus.  People like you think these are just dumb hores.  Imagine being kind of monster.  I can't.

I am aligned with President Trumps views on abortion.  Exceptions for rape and the health of the mother. 

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Just as true as to talk about "religious nuts" IMHO

I bet I could find about a million times more Democrats that don’t think all white people or police officers are bad, than pro-choice religious nuts…

Just now, TimHauck said:

I bet I could find about a million times more Democrats that don’t think all white people or police officers are bad, than pro-choice religious nuts…

Careful......that might be observed as stereotyping.....😁

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Careful......that might be observed as stereotyping.....😁

So you think there are more pro-choice religious nuts than Democrats who don’t think all white people or police are bad?

If not, then your previous statement is incorrect.

Just now, TimHauck said:

So you think there are more pro-choice religious nuts than Democrats who don’t think all white people or police are bad?

I think you forgot what you posted, and I reminded you, that's all.....    😊

Its all good, just reminding you that you are not above it all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think you forgot what you posted, and I reminded you, that's all.....    😊

Its all good, just reminding you that you are not above it all.

No, you said your statement was “just as true,” which is incorrect.  A pro-choice religious nut is much more of an anomaly than a Democrat who doesn’t think all white people or police officers are bad (and is in fact not an anomaly at all).

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No, you said your statement was “just as true,” which is incorrect.  A pro-choice religious nut is much more of an anomaly than a Democrat who doesn’t think all white people or police officers are bad (and is in fact not an anomaly at all).

Oh no....my statement is spot on.....pro religious nuts have just as much zealotry toward the lies of their ideology as any Democrat, probably less....

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Since when do elected democrats do what their people want? You think most democrats are happy with what Biden has done at the border? That hasn’t stopped him. 

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I peddle no such thing.....you are ignorant of facts....but that is the norm....

I support abortion emphatically. I just dont lie about it, as you do.

You bumped a post from 2 months ago where I said the support for late term abortion was very slim.  I assume you did this because you disagree with my statement.  Are you saying it's a lie?  What are you even doing besides trolling?

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I am aligned with President Trumps views on abortion.  Exceptions for rape and the health of the mother. 

Which views?  Where he said he's pro choice up until birth?  Or when he said women should be punished for getting abortions?  Or when he said the issue belongs with the states and if states want a complete ban, fine by him? 

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You bumped a post from 2 months ago where I said the support for late term abortion was very slim.  I assume you did this because you disagree with my statement.  Are you saying it's a lie?  What are you even doing besides trolling?

I want people to admit what is actually true here.....thats all....

Women want to have sex and want to use abortion as birth control......  they want to murder unborn humans to avoid the inconvenience of pregnancy.  They know abortion is wrong, so they lie to themselves and every one else and declare it womens health.....that is a lie, its bullsh!t.....

I admit I am advocating for murder when I support abortions....the inclination of people to lie to justify their bad deeds is just something I dont care for....

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Women want to have sex and want to use abortion as birth control......  they want to murder unborn humans to avoid the inconvenience of pregnancy.  They know abortion is wrong, so they lie to themselves and every one else and declare it womens health.....that is a lie, its bullsh!t.....

I admit I am advocating for murder when I support abortions....the inclination of people to lie to justify their bad deeds is just something I dont care for....

Women don't want to use aboortion as birth control you focking dope.  Have you ever talked to a woman?  You think it's easier for a woman to get an abortion than to take a pill or have a guy where a rubber?  Enough with you.  Idiot.

29 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Which views?  Where he said he's pro choice up until birth?  Or when he said women should be punished for getting abortions?  Or when he said the issue belongs with the states and if states want a complete ban, fine by him? 

What he said yesterday. You didn’t hear? He’s evolved. Just like Biden did from lionizing Klan members and being against gay marriage and being for law and order. Keep up. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What he said yesterday. You didn’t hear? He’s evolved. Just like Biden did from lionizing Klan members and being against gay marriage and being for law and order. Keep up. 

Yesterday he said the issue should be decided at the state level, so if the state wants a total ban or execution after birth, that's what he supports.  You agree with him. 🤣

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Yesterday he said the issue should be decided at the state level, so if the state wants a total ban or execution after birth, that's what he supports.  You agree with him. 🤣

I agree that the states get to decide. That doesn’t mean I agree with what they do. Just like I don’t agree with states on open carry.  But then again, I believe in a constitutional republic. You believe in something else.  

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Women don't want to use aboortion as birth control you focking dope.  Have you ever talked to a woman?  You think it's easier for a woman to get an abortion than to take a pill or have a guy where a rubber?  Enough with you.  Idiot.

They absolutely do use abortion as birth control, and I am fine with it....honestly, I prefer they have the abortion..... but the constant lying about it is just over the top

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Huh? Are you Fockin kidding? So if they don’t use protection and get pregnant what exactly are they using it for? 

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

They absolutely do use abortion as birth control, and I am fine with it....honestly, I prefer they have the abortion..... but the constant lying about it is just over the top

Please just stop already.

MYTH: WOMEN USE ABORTION AS A METHOD OF BIRTH CONTROL.
In fact, half of all women getting abortions report that contraception was used during the month they became pregnant. Some of these couples had used the method improperly; some had forgotten or neglected to use it on the particular occasion they conceived; and some had used a contraceptive that failed.

No contraceptive method prevents pregnancy 100% of the time. If abortion were used as a primary method of birth control, a typical woman would have at least two or three pregnancies per year — 30 or more during her lifetime.

In fact, most women who have abortions have had no previous abortions (52%) or only one previous abortion (26%). Considering that most women are fertile for over 30 years, and that birth control is not perfect, the likelihood of having one or two unintended pregnancies is very high.

https://abortionbronx.com/abortion-myths/

• Like 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Please just stop already.

MYTH: WOMEN USE ABORTION AS A METHOD OF BIRTH CONTROL.
In fact, half of all women getting abortions report that contraception was used during the month they became pregnant. Some of these couples had used the method improperly; some had forgotten or neglected to use it on the particular occasion they conceived; and some had used a contraceptive that failed.

No contraceptive method prevents pregnancy 100% of the time. If abortion were used as a primary method of birth control, a typical woman would have at least two or three pregnancies per year — 30 or more during her lifetime.

In fact, most women who have abortions have had no previous abortions (52%) or only one previous abortion (26%). Considering that most women are fertile for over 30 years, and that birth control is not perfect, the likelihood of having one or two unintended pregnancies is very high.

https://abortionbronx.com/abortion-myths/

Its not a myth, its simple fact.   I do mind it at all....just mind the lying.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

All of them?

All of them?

Not all, most.....

By way of example, we have stats that show us things like 48% of these conceptions occurred during a month that contraception was used.

So then.....they were already using a primary tool for birth control, which apparently did not work, so the secondary form of birth control was......abortion.....

What about the rest? 🤔

If they were not using another form of contraception.....then.....abortion.....was the primary.....

All good, I prefer that any woman willing to murder her unborn child not have that child anyway. I see this as a societal benefit. In this instance I am being a hypocrite as I oppose murder.

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? Are you Fockin kidding? So if they don’t use protection and get pregnant what exactly are they using it for? 

birth control refers to methods to stop contraception.  The number of women who don't care about getting pregnant because they will just get an abortion is insanely small.  The data supports this.  But you think any woman who has an unplanned pregnancy is a dumb hore.

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its not a myth, its simple fact.   I do mind it at all....just mind the lying.

Do you have any data to back up your simple fact boyo? 🤣

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Do you have any data to back up your simple fact boyo? 🤣

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

birth control refers to methods to stop contraception.  The number of women who don't care about getting pregnant because they will just get an abortion is insanely small.  The data supports this.  But you think any woman who has an unplanned pregnancy is a dumb hore.

I clearly said if they DONT use protection. Fist of all, don’t tell me what I think. Second, why do I always have to go back and correct your work? How about you take a breath when you see my posts and read them instead of whipping out your gherkin and pumping away? 

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So you’re claiming the failure rate for contraception is what? 

AZ activist court decides that an old law outlawing abortion that existed before AZ was even a state should be upheld.

I thought AZ was going to be one of those states that MIGHT have flipped to Trump in 2024....not anymore.

Way to go MAGA turds.  Keep pushing people over to Biden.

Shapiro and the Philly Machine will deliver PA for Biden.....MAGA embracing an 1864 law against abortion will deliver AZ to Joe; especially combined with the California Migration to the state and MAGA's hatred for Hispanics.....and MI will stay Blue thanks to the Muslims. That gives Joe 271 with WI, NV and GA still out there as security blankets.  Nice.  

1 minute ago, zsasz said:

Shapiro and the Philly Machine will deliver PA for Biden.....MAGA embracing an 1864 law against abortion will deliver AZ to Joe; especially combined with the California Migration to the state and MAGA's hatred for Hispanics.....and MI will stay Blue thanks to the Muslims. That gives Joe 271 with WI, NV and GA still out there as security blankets.  Nice.  

You got this. When do you think Kamala takes the reigns?