Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Lunatic Alabama Supreme Court: frozen embryos are children

On 2/21/2024 at 2:47 PM, edjr said:

Can I get a ruling on what Ted Williams frozen haid is?

It's a soccer ball but you could play hot potato with it if you want.

I'd rather be Jeremy Bentham's head, his head leads a more exciting afterlife.

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It is not about religion it is about morals and values. Terminating human life is not a right. She can justify this by attacking religion, but in the end these people are killing their own offspring. I guess that’s a good thing?

On 3/16/2024 at 10:35 AM, Baker Boy said:

It is not about religion it is about morals and values. Terminating human life is not a right. She can justify this by attacking religion, but in the end these people are killing their own offspring. I guess that’s a good thing?

Who determines the morals and values you're talking about?

21 hours ago, Fnord said:

Who determines the morals and values you're talking about?

We all determine our own morals and values.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

We all determine our own morals and values.

Agreed. So why are you seemingly in favor of forcing others to conform with yours but take umbrage at what you perceive as others forcing theirs on you?

• Like 3

On 3/16/2024 at 11:35 AM, Baker Boy said:

An unborn baby isn’t a human.  HTH

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Agreed. So why are you seemingly in favor of forcing others to conform with yours but take umbrage at what you perceive as others forcing theirs on you?

How am I forcing others to conform with my values?

58 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

An unborn baby isn’t a human.  HTH

A baby isn’t human until it’s born? I would like to see the scientific link to that.

48 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

How am I forcing others to conform with my values?

Are you in favor of abortion bans?

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

⬆️.  Don't you want more Kids to sniff, grope and Groom? 🌈 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

⬆️.  Don't you want more Kids to sniff, grope and Groom? 🌈 

No. Do you want more trannies to assault and murder?

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

I am. Are you in favor of late term abortions? 

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No. Do you want more trannies to assault and murder?

Trannies need to stop shooting up schools and killing our Children. 

But you're a Liberal, so nothing to see here, correct?? Hypocrite 🌈

You accused me of forcing my values on others and you don’t even know what my values are. Maybe you should’ve lead with that question.

I don’t know anyone that is for an abortion ban.

Bans? WTF?

Stop wanting kids to die dlckhead. 

On 3/22/2024 at 3:57 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I am. Are you in favor of late term abortions? 

No. But late term definitions can vary. 20-25 weeks seems like a good number. 

On 3/23/2024 at 9:22 AM, Baker Boy said:

You accused me of forcing my values on others and you don’t even know what my values are. Maybe you should’ve lead with that question.

I don’t know anyone that is for an abortion ban.

Are you not reading this thread or paying attention? LOTS of people are for abortion bans. But your point is made. If I incorrectly ascribed a position to you, apologies. I hate it when people do that to me.

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Are you not reading this thread or paying attention? LOTS of people are for abortion bans. But your point is made. If I incorrectly ascribed a position to you, apologies. I hate it when people do that to me.

Unfortunately, some of us don’t have the time to wade through the pages of backstabbing and bickering. That is why these situations occur.

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Just love killing the kids. Only power you have in life.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Literally two posts above his, lol.  @Baker Boy must not know many people, he’s also claimed to “not know anyone” to hold other common opinions either.

On 2/29/2024 at 10:18 PM, Ron_Artest said:

LOL, this is funny.

I was told by many board libs that when Northam wanted VA to make abortion legal up until birth, that the vast majority of Democrats don't agree with him.  So here's Trump saying he's ok with abortions, he just wants a time limit and yet, liberals are claiming he wants to ban them completely.  He actually agrees with Democrats, and they're condemning him for it.

TOO TOO FUNNY!!!

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, this is funny.

I was told by many board libs that when Northam wanted VA to make abortion legal up until birth, that the vast majority of Democrats don't agree with him.  So here's Trump saying he's ok with abortions, he just wants a time limit and yet, liberals are claiming he wants to ban them completely.  He actually agrees with Democrats, and they're condemning him for it.

TOO TOO FUNNY!!!

The point is, my dumb friend, that Trump claims to have struck down Roe and send it back to the states where it belongs.  Now he's talking about a national ban.  Get it?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

The point is, my dumb friend, that Trump claims to have struck down Roe and send it back to the states where it belongs.  Now he's talking about a national ban.  Get it?

Oh I get it, you are an idiot.  He's right, it belongs in the hands of the states.  The reason for that is that no one can agree on the topic... therefore, let the states handle it.  He's also saying that if people can come to a compromise, he's all for it.  Sounds like something you'd want from a President.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh I get it, you are an idiot.  He's right, it belongs in the hands of the states.  The reason for that is that no one can agree on the topic... therefore, let the states handle it.  He's also saying that if people can come to a compromise, he's all for it.  Sounds like something you'd want from a President.

You must be dizzy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

You must be dizzy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, I have common sense.  You just want something to blame Trump for.  You're not happy unless you're arguing about something.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So don’t send it to the states, got it 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So don’t send it to the states, got it 

It doesn't belong anywhere, but it belongs with the states more than at the federal level.  At the federal level, it's a compromise.  It's not the best choice, but it's the easiest.  The best choice is that it's a medical issue where the person pays for it if they want it.  I'm ok with a federal guideline like we have with smoking and drinking.  Not so much the age, but stage in pregnancy... but the one thing it should NOT be, is a constitutional right.  hth

Special election Alabama State House seat goes to a Dem by a landslide today.

She ran heavily on the crazy Alabama reproductive issues. Trump won this district by 1 point.

Bonus points the special election was taking place because the Republican got charged with voter fraud 😂

• Like 2

They're now calling them pre born people, and the penalty for killing a pre born person is death.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

They're now calling them pre born people, and the penalty for killing a pre born person is death.

Sick and disgusting people.  They'd turn the clock back to 1950 if they could.

Hopefully the non-whackos out there see these morons for the danger they are and boot them all out of office.

Hmmm.  Pre-born people. I’d say that’s an accurate description.  I don’t see any problem with it. 

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2024 at 11:19 AM, Ron_Artest said:

Nailed it