Sign in to follow this  
jonnyutah

Dont let dems fool you. Violent crime is up 75%

Just now, TimHauck said:

Once again.

I’M NOT SAYING THE ECONOMY IS FINE FOR THE LOWER CLASSES.

But it’s not worse than 2008.

Oh and if you’re going to nitpick about words (which you used first), “everyone” was not hurt by the 2008 crash. Michael Burry as just one example.

No you are have not said it is fine for the lower classes, you simply ignore the gravity of the hurt....pretending its not that bad...... of course it not that bad for you.....YOU are not living it....

Its worse for them than it was in 2008, plain and simple.  Your inclination to ignore it is wrong. 

I am not nitpicking when I call out your misrepresentation, I am correcting....and you require plenty of it. 

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

@RLLD has gone full tilt.  Haven't seen a hissy fit like this in many years.  I worry about his mental well being and the physical well being of those around him.

Awww, I think I hurt the little sports feewings...

Later, when you grow up, you will be able to discuss.... without resorting to this.  Keep working little fella :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No you are have not said it is fine for the lower classes, you simply ignore the gravity of the hurt....pretending its not that bad...... of course it not that bad for you.....YOU are not living it....

Its worse for them than it was in 2008, plain and simple.  Your inclination to ignore it is wrong. 

I am not nitpicking when I call out your misrepresentation, I am correcting....and you require plenty of it. 

So you think every single person in the country was “hit” by the 2008 crash?  Got it

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So you think every single person in the country was “hit” by the 2008 crash?  Got it

Correct.  It was a different scenario.   Government caused? You bet.   So both situations share this factor.  The difference today is the disproportionate harm to the lower class, and the gravity of damage being done to them. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Even Michael Burry?

Who is Michael Burry?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Who is Michael Burry?

Just one obvious example of someone that wasn’t “hit” by the 2008 crash.  Although he did “hit” a home run.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Just one obvious example of someone that wasn’t “hit” by the 2008 crash.  Although he did “hit” a home run.

So then your position is, if we can find some example that disproves the larger experience..... it can then refute the position?

This is interests me.

I will find a cop that did not harm a black male, so as to then disprove ANY notions of police brutality, does that work for you as well?

46 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct.  

Lol

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Lol

Wait, you intend to stand by this then.....OK...  we can do this... 

I found an instance of an AA male not being abused, so any notion of police brutality is now invalid....right

Is that where we are taking this logic?   OR...OR....hold on....no....yeah..   so then, you assume that you can find one person who was less impacted....so the rest need to STFU right? 😆

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Wait, you intend to stand by this then.....OK...  we can do this... 

I found an instance of an AA male not being abused, so any notion of police brutality is now invalid....right

Is that where we are taking this logic?   OR...OR....hold on....no....yeah..   so then, you assume that you can find one person who was less impacted....so the rest need to STFU right? 😆

You realize you’re arguing with yourself right?  You were the one talking about “everyone”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You realize you’re arguing with yourself right?  You were the one talking about “everyone”

Not at all....you want to pretend that its not a problem, I get that.....your arguments are evolving toward a refutation of all the lies liberals espouse to promote false assertions around racism, transgenderism all of it...

You are putting in the work, making a slow progression toward logic....and logic is anathema to everything you think and beleive...so this is a good thing

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not at all....you want to pretend that its not a problem, I get that.....your arguments are evolving toward a refutation of all the lies liberals espouse to promote false assertions around racism, transgenderism all of it...

You are putting in the work, making a slow progression toward logic....and logic is anathema to everything you think and beleive...so this is a good thing

Great, another tranny thread

Just now, TimHauck said:

Great, another tranny thread

Nope, wrong thread, that is the other one.  This one is about you growing....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nope, wrong thread, that is the other one.  This one is about you growing....

I am growing.  I think I’m going to make you the first poster I’ve ever put on ignore

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I am growing.  I think I’m going to make you the first poster I’ve ever put on ignore

😔

14 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Meh, none of that has anything to do with Biden.  There is plenty for him to be accountable for that is legit, we do not need to make things up.

On 4/10/2024 at 8:46 AM, TimHauck said:

The point to my first statement was that you apparently can’t read. I’m not saying the economy is good.  But it’s not worse than 2008, and thus for any adult is not “the worst they’ve seen in their lifetime.” “People” saying they prefer Trump to Biden is irrelevant to that claim of yours.

Ron posted some polling data. I’ve posted data showing black Americans as an example are much better off now than they were in 2008.  Yes, for “some people,” it’s worse now.  But overall it is not.

Most Americans weren't born the last time the federal minimum wage bought as little as it does today. It's been nearly 13 years since Congress raised the nation's baseline pay to $7.25 an hour, and that rate is now worth less than at any time in 66 years, a new analysis finds.

🤭

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Only a little over 1% of workers earn minimum wage (compared to 5-6% in 2009-2011), and 45% of those are between 16-24 years old.  People making minimum wage are not representative of even “the lower classes.”

https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/minimum-wage/2022/home.htm

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Only a little over 1% of workers earn minimum wage (compared to 5-6% in 2009-2011), and 45% of those are between 16-24 years old.  People making minimum wage are not representative of even “the lower classes.”

https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/minimum-wage/2022/home.htm

Of course....of course.....these peasants are just ungrateful.....they should suck it up and be happy right?

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Of course....of course.....these peasants are just ungrateful.....they should suck it up and be happy right?

No

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No

Hey, did you call Tranny HQ to find out if the tranny that let off explosives in Alabama is actually a tranny? Are they on the list? 

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No

Could we consider that perhaps they are consistently saying their lives are the worst in their memory....and that they are correct?  And if we can consider that, what if we then considered approaching the issue of inflation in a way that alleviates that pain?

By way of example, could we NOT conduct student debt relief, for now, and wait until inflation is wrestled into control.....rather than employ such a policy.....since we know it makes inflation worse?

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Could we consider that perhaps they are consistently saying their lives are the worst in their memory....and that they are correct? 

“They” being people making minimun wage?  Sure.  Yes, there are some people that this is the “worst economy of their lifetime.”   But that’s not true for the lower classes as a whole, and the fact that there are about 70% fewer people making minimum wage than 2008-2010 is further evidence of that.

Just now, TimHauck said:

“They” being people making minimun wage?  Sure.  Yes, there are some people that this is the “worst economy of their lifetime.”   But that’s not true for the lower classes as a whole, and the fact that there are about 70% fewer people making minimum wage than 2008-2010 is further evidence of that.

It is also true that inflation harms minimum wage earners differently....so those making minimum wage today, have never experienced an economy this harsh.....sure they are employed(in many cases with more than one job) and sure wages are higher....but inflation is out pacing it....

So when Biden shoved all that money into the economy, of course it would create inflation.  The game is simple, hand out money and people vote for you......later.....when inflation comes, it consumes MORE than the money you handed out to them.

What we then do.....to these lower classes is sinister......we are not merely pulling back progress made, we are removing their ability to climb out.....they pay for all that money disproportionately....

You and I pay for it, but it hurts us less.....and not quite as long..... our damage is say......1X, but the damage to these lower classes is different....its 10X

People who in 2019 could see hope and potential, will never have it now....THAT is what this reckless spending spree to buy votes is doing....

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is also true that inflation harms minimum wage earners differently....so those making minimum wage today, have never experienced an economy this harsh.....sure they are employed(in many cases with more than one job) and sure wages are higher....but inflation is out pacing it....

So when Biden shoved all that money into the economy, of course it would create inflation.  The game is simple, hand out money and people vote for you......later.....when inflation comes, it consumes MORE than the money you handed out to them.

What we then do.....to these lower classes is sinister......we are not merely pulling back progress made, we are removing their ability to climb out.....they pay for all that money disproportionately....

You and I pay for it, but it hurts us less.....and not quite as long..... our damage is say......1X, but the damage to these lower classes is different....its 10X

People who in 2019 could see hope and potential, will never have it now....THAT is what this reckless spending spree to buy votes is doing....

For people making minimum wage, yes.  But they are a very small part of the workforce.  I actually misspoke earlier, they are only 1% of workers earning hourly wages, not all workers.  And a good chunk of them are 16-24 so probably in high school or college and not actually living in poverty.

I’d actually bet that salaries among many lower class workers increased faster than the overall average in recent years.  With the recent supply chain crunches, many companies had to increase wages for front line employees in order to attract workers.

44 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Could we consider that perhaps they are consistently saying their lives are the worst in their memory....and that they are correct?  And if we can consider that, what if we then considered approaching the issue of inflation in a way that alleviates that pain?

By way of example, could we NOT conduct student debt relief, for now, and wait until inflation is wrestled into control.....rather than employ such a policy.....since we know it makes inflation worse?

No actually.  Men don't take the crying of a few and assume that holds true for everyone.  Men rely on facts and stats and time honored methods of measuring results.

Women would rely on what a few deadbeats have to say.

Which is why that's your go to.

Cause you're a chick. 

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You realize Trump "shoved" more money into the economy right?  As well as letting supply chains get trashed.

And no you're lying.  Wages have FAR FAR outpaced inflation for the lower class.

And LMFAO at saying these people had hope in 2019 when they had their jobs yanked away due to Trump's ineptitude in 2020.  They actually had to rely on government handout like some kind of leech. Nothing like today when they earn more than ever and have their choice of jobs.

What's it like being such a dishonest little girl?

18 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You realize Trump "shoved" more money into the economy right?  As well as letting supply chains get trashed.

And no you're lying.  Wages have FAR FAR outpaced inflation for the lower class.

And LMFAO at saying these people had hope in 2019 when they had their jobs yanked away due to Trump's ineptitude in 2020.  They actually had to rely on government handout like some kind of leech. Nothing like today when they earn more than ever and have their choice of jobs.

What's it like being such a dishonest little girl?

Yeah. Keeping the economy afloat because people couldn’t work is the same as what Biden did. Stop with your nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Keeping the economy afloat because people couldn’t work is the same as what Biden did. Stop with your nonsense. 

If shoving money into the economy triggered inflation, then Trump shoved more money in than Biden by a bigly amount.

Supply chains were also destroyed under Trump and fixed under Biden.

Remember boyo, inflation is a lagging indicator.

Do you feel the need to make another inane analogy involving one of my family members again?