Sign in to follow this  
jonnyutah

Dont let dems fool you. Violent crime is up 75%

Yep. 

It rose from 5.6 to 9.8 violent crimes per 1,000 population age 12 and older between 2021 and 2022, an increase of 75%. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Violent Crime was down last year

Why were police killings up? That doesn’t add up. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why were police killings up? That doesn’t add up. 

Because they are changing the definition and have stopped counting actual violent crime, so they are pretending all is well by lying about crime....pretending by redefining....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Because they are changing the definition and have stopped counting actual violent crime, so they are pretending all is well by lying about crime....pretending by redefining....

Of course. One of the first things Biden did was change the methodology of reporting crimes. Some big cities didn’t even send any stats.  

If violent crimes are down so much it would be nearly impossible for people killed by police to rise. So where is the outcry? The marches? The burning and looting? 

I’ve read that crime in many areas is at an all time low. Like within 50 years.

(Detroit and Florida in particular)

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

This looks violent.

It's neverending. 😣

I'm not clicking on that. :(

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

This looks violent.

And you can bet it wasn’t reported to the police. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you can bet it wasn’t reported to the police. 

I clicked on it. It looks like some kids came to help at the end. I'm sure the kids were punished since it was caught on film. 

ETA,

Don't cherry pick. There are plenty of fights in schools that show white kids fighting each other just as savagely. Don't make me post them!

17 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Violent crime under Biden better than under Trump.  Sorry that messes up your narrative magas.  Cry harder.

https://apnews.com/article/fbi-crime-report-violence-property-carjacking-murder-fa7c6e3879d3bf16f93bdfa42683b100

I don’t think you read it. Start with the part about the asterisk. 

It’s tough to fully blame the government for this, people want to allow weed and other drugs to be legal, I put a lot of blame on society.  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I clicked on it. It looks like some kids came to help at the end. I'm sure the kids were punished since it was caught on film. 

ETA,

Don't cherry pick. There are plenty of fights in schools that show white kids fighting each other just as savagely. Don't make me post them!

A group of white kids beating up on a single black kid in school, I don’t think so.

These reports are meaningless as there have been gross changing in how data was collected the last three years.  The only reason crime would have gone down is everyone is afraid to wander downtown anymore and there is not much there when you do go.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think you read it. Start with the part about the asterisk. 

Followed by this information after you got stuck at the asterisk and satisfied you could whatabout your way around facts:

But a change in collection methods in compiling 2022 numbers helped, and the FBI said the new data represents 83.3% of all agencies covering 93.5% of the population. By contrast, last year’s numbers were from only 62.7% of agencies, representing 64.8% of Americans.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Nope. 

I mean convictions, arrests, police reports, are down. But that is by design. When you have DAs letting everybody go, these numbers will of course go down. 

But....If you use the crime victimization data, which is based off of what people experienced and has used the same methodology since 2006, violent crime is waaaaaay up.

Stunning results of course. Who knew letting violent criminals off with basically a pinky swear to come back would lead to more crime. 

Clearance rates at all time low while undocumented or falsely documemted dimentos run around. 

Weird. Super surprising. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

It’s tough to fully blame the government for this, people want to allow weed and other drugs to be legal, I put a lot of blame on society.  

Are you of the opinion that legalizing Marijuana leads to more violent crime?

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Are you of the opinion that legalizing Marijuana leads to more violent crime?

Open borders and Illegal Immigrants do. 

Fact 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, peenie said:

Detroit has a million less people in than it did back then.

2 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

Nope. 

I mean convictions, arrests, police reports, are down. But that is by design. When you have DAs letting everybody go, these numbers will of course go down. 

But....If you use the crime victimization data, which is based off of what people experienced and has used the same methodology since 2006, violent crime is waaaaaay up.

Stunning results of course. Who knew letting violent criminals off with basically a pinky swear to come back would lead to more crime. 

Clearance rates at all time low while undocumented or falsely documemted dimentos run around. 

Weird. Super surprising. 

You should provide links to facts to support your point. Pro tip.

44 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Open borders and Illegal Immigrants do. 

Fact 

Yup. They bring their lawlessness and violence with them. 

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You should provide links to facts to support your point. Pro tip.

Lol 

I only want to discuss with people that know how to copy and paste into google search bar. 

Its like a face tattoo...Prescreen. 

Pro tip. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Wrong dummy.

Hey Stupid Ass. You're saying that ILLEGAL immigrants haven't committed ONE crime?

If so then then crime went up, Didn't it DUMMY? 

WE JUST POSTED EXAMPLES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CRIMES. THEY ARE CONTRIBUTING TO VIOLENT CRIME AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS. 

ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS STUPID? 

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Hey Stupid Ass. You're saying that ILLEGAL immigrants haven't committed ONE crime?

WE JUST POSTED EXAMPLES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CRIMES. THEY ARE CONTRIBUTING TO VIOLENT CRIME AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS. 

3am 😞

More logical fallacy by you.  It's what uneducated morons like yourself do.

See, I never stated that no migrant has ever committed a crime.  If that was the baseline, then you can just make the statement that non migrants lead to more violent crime, because obviously non migrants have committed more than one crime too, right?

So what we do is we have establish a baseline of crime, and then look at cities that have increased the number of migrants, and then see if crime increased too.  Well it hasn't.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trumps-claims-migrant-crime-wave-are-not-supported-national-data-rcna140896

It's another trump lie that you believe and repeat because you're feeble and weak and can't think for yourself.

I eagerly await your reply of a tranny meme Twitter post, because you're a clown troll.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yikes boyo, you're this deranged and angry in the middle of the night?

Makes sense.

SAD

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

3am 😞

More logical fallacy by you.  It's what uneducated morons like yourself do.

See, I never stated that no migrant has ever committed a crime.  If that was the baseline, then you can just make the statement that non migrants lead to more violent crime, because obviously non migrants have committed more than one crime too, right?

So what we do is we have establish a baseline of crime, and then look at cities that have increased the number of migrants, and then see if crime increased too.  Well it hasn't.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trumps-claims-migrant-crime-wave-are-not-supported-national-data-rcna140896

It's another trump lie that you believe and repeat because you're feeble and weak and can't think for yourself.

I eagerly await your reply of a tranny meme Twitter post, because you're a clown troll.

Where's the thread on the blonde twin high on meth that smashed into an Amish carriage, killed two little girls, then tried to switch places with her twin so the meth wouldn't be uncovered?

According to this cesspool only non-white people commit violent crimes...

SMH

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Yikes boyo, you're this deranged and angry in the middle of the night?

Makes sense.

SAD

Yeah, because ILLEGAL immigrants raping and murdering INNOCENT kids makes me "deranged and angry".

I wish it made Democrats/Liberals "angry and demented". 

Anti-narrative I suppose. For GUTTERBOY to actually say something that stupid is beyond comprehension. But then again GUTTERBOY, aka RON ARTEST has made no attempt to hide his sick, perverted agenda. 

Not you BOYO, you wouldn't roll like that but even you have to admit that Ron Artest (GUTTERBOY) IS ONE SICK F. 

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

eagerly await your reply of a tranny meme Twitter post, because you're a clown troll.

Your perversions and hate speak for itself GUTTERBOY. You've admitted your perversions and support Racist Pedophiles like Joe Biden. 

NEED I SAY MORE RON, I mean GUTTERBOY? 

You're dumb enough to tell us that Illegal Immigrants don't commit crimes? Because that's EXACTLY what you've said. 

You sick pervert! 🌈

This is how you know crime is increasing. When san fran starts passing this kinda stuff. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Your perversions and hate speak for itself GUTTERBOY. You've admitted your perversions and support Racist Pedophiles like Joe Biden. 

NEED I SAY MORE RON, I mean GUTTERBOY? 

You're dumb enough to tell us that Illegal Immigrants don't commit crimes? Because that's EXACTLY what you've said. 

You sick pervert! 🌈

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're bat shite crazy!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yeah, because ILLEGAL immigrants raping and murdering INNOCENT kids makes me "deranged and angry".

I wish it made Democrats/Liberals "angry and demented". 

Anti-narrative I suppose. For GUTTERBOY to actually say something that stupid is beyond comprehension. But then again GUTTERBOY, aka RON ARTEST has made no attempt to hide his sick, perverted agenda. 

Not you BOYO, you wouldn't roll like that but even you have to admit that Ron Artest (GUTTERBOY) IS ONE SICK F. 

I'm just concerned friend that you're rage posting in the middle of the night.

And while this event was tragic, is it more tragic than the two little Amish girls who were killed by the white chick hopped on meth?

Haven't seen you rage post about that for some reason...

Wonder why...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're bat shite crazy!

No, what you do, is bat shizz crazy. 🌈

And you know EXACTLY what I speak of. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Wonder why...

I wonder why you're not angry BOYO. All Americans should be furious over the border situation. But to ignore it? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

No, what you do, is bat shizz crazy. 🌈

And you know EXACTLY what I speak of. 

Boyo rage posting to yourself in the middle of the night is the epitome of bat chit crazy.

Can I help you friend?  You seem to be crying out for help.

I'm here for you boyo. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

I wonder why you're not angry BOYO. All Americans should be furious over the border situation. But to ignore it? 

I am upset about the border boyo.

Now thoughts on the white girl on meth who destroyed the lives of two little girls?

That not worth your time or something?