Sign in to follow this  
jonnyutah

Dont let dems fool you. Violent crime is up 75%

🤣 Thinks prices in the Hamptons didn’t fall after the 2008 crash 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

🤣 Thinks prices in the Hamptons didn’t fall after the 2008 crash 

Yeah, there were a ton of foreclosures out there. 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

417 k. Lol That’s not the Hamptons I was referring to. Didn’t read again, did you? 

That's the mortgage you retard.  In 2008 the jumbo mortgage amount was 417k.🤣🤣🤣

Here try this one it might be simpler for you.

The median sales price of a home south of socio-economic demarcation Route 27 on the South Fork of Long Island was $900,000 in the second quarter of 2009, appropriately hefty but down 41.9 percent from the same period in 2008, according to a new report from Prudential Douglas Elliman (DOUG) and Miller Samuel. (The median for the Hamptons generally was $770,000, down 20.6 percent annually.)

https://observer.com/2009/07/higherend-hamptons-home-prices-drop-sharply/

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The article you posted primarily cites the same data that OP cited (although I had to link the source for him).  The thread has come full circle.

Reminder that that data only showed a “75% increase!!” because it declined in 2019 and 2020, then stayed flat vs 2020 in 2021.   Much of the 2022 numbers in that data are comparable to 2018.

Tha....tha...that's impossible!

The MAGAturds in this thread led me to believe that the world was all goody two shoes and good times when Trump was POTUS; that none of this would EVER happen on his watch. NOTHING bad happened under Trump. EVER!!!!

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

That's the mortgage you retard.  In 2008 the jumbo mortgage amount was 417k.🤣🤣🤣

Here try this one it might be simpler for you.

The median sales price of a home south of socio-economic demarcation Route 27 on the South Fork of Long Island was $900,000 in the second quarter of 2009, appropriately hefty but down 41.9 percent from the same period in 2008, according to a new report from Prudential Douglas Elliman (DOUG) and Miller Samuel. (The median for the Hamptons generally was $770,000, down 20.6 percent annually.)

https://observer.com/2009/07/higherend-hamptons-home-prices-drop-sharply/

Yeah he’s retarded

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, there were a ton of foreclosures out there. 

Hamptons homeowners are facing foreclosure at a staggering rate, a new report has found. Overall in 2009, there were 566 such first-time filings — called lis pendens, or suits pending. That's an 84 percent uptick over the year before.

https://nypost.com/2010/01/25/foreclose-threat-hits-hamptons-big-shots/

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This mofo never gets anything right.  Dumbest person here.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Hamptons homeowners are facing foreclosure at a staggering rate, a new report has found. Overall in 2009, there were 566 such first-time filings — called lis pendens, or suits pending. That's an 84 percent uptick over the year before.

https://nypost.com/2010/01/25/foreclose-threat-hits-hamptons-big-shots/

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This mofo never gets anything right.  Dumbest person here.

The kid would screw up the order of a two car funeral.

If him and that other jabroni RLLD weren't trying so hard to fudge things in Trumps favor...people might actually pay some attention to their opinions.  Shills are going to shill though.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

You're the kind of guy that cannot accept reality because it doesn't match what your opinion of reality should be.  I know people like you.  I pity them.  I would pity you if you weren't such an ass hole.

How odd you would portray yourself toward me, actually....given the liberal propensity for decrying the very things they do....it sorta makes sense. And of course the name calling....when your thoughts are was weak as the ones you trot out....the middle-school lash out is not unexpected

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

How odd you would portray yourself toward me, actually....given the liberal propensity for decrying the very things they do....it sorta makes sense. And of course the name calling....when your thoughts are was weak as the ones you trot out....the middle-school lash out is not unexpected

“Weak thoughts,” says the guy who thinks the economy in 2024 is worse for the lower classes than 2008, lol

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 10:33 AM, MDC said:

How do you feel about pretending crime rose 75% from 2021 to 2022?

Close to home? 

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

“Weak thoughts,” says the guy who thinks the economy in 2024 is worse for the lower classes than 2008, lol

Correct.  The economy is worse for the lower classes than in 2008, it must be nice to disregard the plight of others.....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct.  The economy is worse for the lower classes than in 2008, it must be nice to disregard the plight of others.....

Says the guy ignoring the plight of the millions more unemployed in 2008.  Classic hypocrite Ray.

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Says the guy ignoring the plight of the millions more unemployed in 2008.  Classic hypocrite Ray.

Your misuse of the term hypocrite aside, people are suffering more now than they ever have in their lifetime...and you can pretend that jobs are some magic fix for them, but it is not....a little compassion would not be out of line here....

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct.  The economy is worse for the lower classes than in 2008, 

It’s not though.

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Your misuse of the term hypocrite aside, people are suffering more now than they ever have in their lifetime...

Some people yes, but not overall for the lower classes.  This is indisputable 

Just now, TimHauck said:

It’s not though.

Some people yes, but not overall for the lower classes.  This is indisputable 

It is though.....have a little heart. Stop ignoring what happening to them. Their lives are worse now then they ever have been.  Stop hiding their suffering behind "jobs" as if that is all it takes to make their lives "good".  Be better.....

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is though.....have a little heart. Stop ignoring what happening to them. Their lives are worse now then they ever have been.  Stop hiding their suffering behind "jobs" as if that is all it takes to make their lives "good".  Be better.....

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2009/02/12/as-jobs-crisis-spreads-worries-climb-the-economic-ladder/

Feb 2009 95% of people said economy was fair or poor

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/how-voters-feel-about-the-economy-4-takeaways-from-the-latest-polls/

Today it's 74% which is not good but better than 95%.

You couldn't be more wrong but you don't have the balls to admit it.

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2009/02/12/as-jobs-crisis-spreads-worries-climb-the-economic-ladder/

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/how-voters-feel-about-the-economy-4-takeaways-from-the-latest-polls/

Here is the fun part.  These people you are intent to ignore....to include, and especially, the ones not included in the polling.....will be voting.

And I am grateful that you, and your ideological masters, are gaslighting them to this extent. It will only help ensure the poisonous policies that harm so many people are voted out.

So have at it, I encourage you to post and speak out....advertise....do as much as you can to put this in peoples faces....it only hurts your cause...and helps the sanity return.

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I’m not ignoring anything.  I’m not saying the economy is good. It wasn’t good when Biden inherited it (due to Covid) and he hasn’t helped it.   But it’s still not worse for the lower classes than 2008

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not ignoring anything.  I’m not saying the economy is good. It wasn’t good when Biden inherited it (due to Covid) and he hasn’t helped it.   But it’s still not worse for the lower classes than 2008

It is worse, jobs are not some magical "fix" for the well being of people.   Having a job, or two...or three...., but suffering under oppressive inflation makes you feel worse.   People feel inflation, its suffocating.   These people are mostly existing hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck..... managing that is difficult....when you load them up with inflation...it feels like drowning....you feel worse.... hope is removed....

You really need to understand how people receive it when they are suffering like this.....and then their leaders tell them how great things are....when things are only great if you have means.....you are offending them, the polls validate this....

But hey, focus in on 2008....on jobs....or any other singular measure that self-soothes you.... I am confident the people have had it with you and yours.

25 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

He’s gotta just be trolling at this point 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

That's one of the traits of the rabid, shrill, out of touch MAGA Head..... everything they decree reeks of hypocrisy.  I'd have more respect for these clowns if they were just like "yeah, I just like Trumps hair..thats why I vote for him" instead of them continually tying themselves in knots to agree with whatever BS is spewing from Trumps mouth that day.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is worse, jobs are not some magical "fix" for the well being of people.   Having a job, or two...or three...., but suffering under oppressive inflation makes you feel worse.   People feel inflation, its suffocating.   These people are mostly existing hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck..... managing that is difficult....when you load them up with inflation...it feels like drowning....you feel worse.... hope is removed....

You really need to understand how people receive it when they are suffering like this.....and then their leaders tell them how great things are....when things are only great if you have means.....you are offending them, the polls validate this....

But hey, focus in on 2008....on jobs....or any other singular measure that self-soothes you.... I am confident the people have had it with you and yours.

“You and yours,” says the guy replying to a post saying the economy isn’t good and Biden hasn’t helped it…

Do you have any polls asking people to compare their situation to 2008?  Not to mention that Biden will likely win unfortunately, but I digress…

But, I will take your comment of “focus in on 2008,” as an admission that your “worst economy of the lower classes’ lifetime!!” claim was incorrect.

Just now, TimHauck said:

“You and yours,” says the guy replying to a post saying the economy isn’t good and Biden hasn’t helped it…

Do you have any polls asking people to compare their situation to 2008?  Not to mention that Biden will likely win unfortunately, but I digress…

But, I will take your comment of “focus in on 2008,” as an admission that your “worst economy of the lower classes’ lifetime!!” claim was incorrect.

“You and yours,” says the guy replying to a post saying the economy isn’t good and Biden hasn’t helped it…    Correct....is there a point to this statement?

Do you have any polls asking people to compare their situation to 2008?  Not to mention that Biden will likely win unfortunately, but I digress…   Not sure, great question, if you can find one good on you....meanwhile, people will continue to suffer....so there is that....in case you care...

But, I will take your comment of “focus in on 2008,” as an admission that your “worst economy of the lower classes’ lifetime!!” claim was incorrect.   Nope, standing by it, but keep trying by all means  

7 minutes ago, zsasz said:

I'd have more respect for these clowns if they were just like "yeah, I just like Trumps hair..thats why I vote for him"

And why exactly did you vote for Biden?

Was it his racist rants that turned you on, the Pedophilia, the lying, zero accomplishments, his support of the KKK, the Corn Pop story, the 100 facelifts?? 

Ohhh please tell Mr. Liberal 🌈 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

“You and yours,” says the guy replying to a post saying the economy isn’t good and Biden hasn’t helped it…    Correct....is there a point to this statement?

Do you have any polls asking people to compare their situation to 2008?  Not to mention that Biden will likely win unfortunately, but I digress…   Not sure, great question, if you can find one good on you....meanwhile, people will continue to suffer....so there is that....in case you care...

But, I will take your comment of “focus in on 2008,” as an admission that your “worst economy of the lower classes’ lifetime!!” claim was incorrect.   Nope, standing by it, but keep trying by all means  

The point to my first statement was that you apparently can’t read. I’m not saying the economy is good.  But it’s not worse than 2008, and thus for any adult is not “the worst they’ve seen in their lifetime.” “People” saying they prefer Trump to Biden is irrelevant to that claim of yours.

Ron posted some polling data. I’ve posted data showing black Americans as an example are much better off now than they were in 2008.  Yes, for “some people,” it’s worse now.  But overall it is not.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The point to my first statement was that you apparently can’t read. I’m not saying the economy is good.  But it’s not worse than 2008, and thus for any adult is not “the worst they’ve seen in their lifetime.” “People” saying they prefer Trump to Biden is irrelevant to that claim of yours.

Ron posted some polling data. I’ve posted data showing black Americans as an example are much better off now than they were in 2008.  Yes, for “some people,” it’s worse now.  But overall it is not.

No, I can read well enough, thanks for your concern though.  I would like to ensure you are not pulling a @MDC, he is focking liar and your statement is bordering on that...so allow me to provide a correction that better aligns you with what I actually said.....    its worse today for the lower classes, not everyone....2008 hit everyone , what Biden has done here is pointedly.and disproportionately....harmed the lowers classes worse then they ever have been in their lifetime....

I like polls....I really do....I might caution you aware from ingesting them solely to self-sooth....  just a thought.

Are you going to tag me all day @RLLD? I quoted exactly what you said - your words. 

Just now, MDC said:

Are you going to tag me all day @RLLD? I quoted exactly what you said - your words. 

I have not settled on my approach yet, but you are still lying about what I said...so that leads me to want to include a warning for people that you are a pathological liar.....people should know....

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have not settled on my approach yet, but you are still lying about what I said...so that leads me to want to include a warning for people that you are a pathological liar.....people should know....

Nobody cares what your approach is. Everyone knows what the intent of your post was because we’re all familiar with your act by now - deflecting, whataboutism, “they did it first” etc.

We’ve seen it all before, many times. :sleep: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And why exactly did you vote for Biden?

Was it his racist rants that turned you on, the Pedophilia, the lying, zero accomplishments, his support of the KKK, the Corn Pop story, the 100 facelifts?? 

Ohhh please tell Mr. Liberal 🌈 

Because he doesn’t like Trumps hair 

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, I can read well enough, thanks for your concern though.  I would like to ensure you are not pulling a @MDC, he is focking liar and your statement is bordering on that...so allow me to provide a correction that better aligns you with what I actually said.....    its worse today for the lower classes, not everyone....2008 hit everyone , what Biden has done here is pointedly.and disproportionately....harmed the lowers classes worse then they ever have been in their lifetime....

I like polls....I really do....I might caution you aware from ingesting them solely to self-sooth....  just a thought.

Hmm, don’t you think the lower classes were included as part of “everyone”?

You’re unbelievable.

TimHauck: the economy isn’t good

RLLD: TimHauck says the economy is good!

Also RLLD: you’re statement is bordering on lying

lolololol

I’ll admit (and already did) that I thought some of your earlier comments were implying you thought the entire economy was worse than 2008, which at least you actually answered with a yes or no for once.  But that is not even close to me specifically saying I didn’t think the economy is good, and you saying I think it is.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nobody cares what your approach is. Everyone knows what the intent of your post was because we’re all familiar with your act by now - deflecting, whataboutism, “they did it first” etc.

We’ve seen it all before, many times. :sleep: 

I do not required anyone's approval or consent, so your point has no merit.

You are a pathological liar, you lie for no reason at all, you just.....do it.... therefore, nothing you post is credible....ever....

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Hmm, don’t you think the lower classes were included as part of “everyone”?

You’re unbelievable.

TimHauck: the economy isn’t good

RLLD: TimHauck says the economy is good!

Also RLLD: you’re statement is bordering on lying

lolololol

I’ll admit (and already did) that I thought some of your earlier comments were implying you thought the entire economy was worse than 2008, which at least you actually answered with a yes or no for once.  But that is not even close to me specifically saying I didn’t think the economy is good, and you saying I think it is.

Uhmmmmm.....you do understand that "everyone:" is not exclusionary....right? I mean, like, you understand the definition of the word? 

Or....are you pulling a @MDC here and simply lying..... 

I mean..... everyone being hurt in 2008 vs the focus on the lower classes today.... that should matter to you.  Normally, when people are disproportionately hurt we hear all about how the system is unfair..... none of that here....today?

As I stated, and you seeeeeemmmmm to continue to pretend I did not....the economy is fine for the affluent..... those meaners who need to pau their fair share!!!! darnit.,...

Less so for the lower classes....y'know, those people you pretend to care about when its time to vote?

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do not required anyone's approval or consent, so your point has no merit.

You are a pathological liar, you lie for no reason at all, you just.....do it.... therefore, nothing you post is credible....ever....

For someone who doesn’t require approval, you sure are having a spasm over me calling your post out for what it was. It’s almost like you’re fooling no one and deep down know I’m right.

Have a nice day Ray. 🤭 

• Like 1

@RLLD has gone full tilt.  Haven't seen a hissy fit like this in many years.  I worry about his mental well being and the physical well being of those around him.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

For someone who doesn’t require approval, you sure are having a spasm over me calling your post out for what it was. It’s almost like you’re fooling no one and deep down know I’m right.

Have a nice day Ray. 🤭 

I was not seeking approval, so your point is invalid. 

You lying again, I think warrants being called out.  People should know that you are likely lying, anytime you post.....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Uhmmmmm.....you do understand that "everyone:" is not exclusionary....right? I mean, like, you understand the definition of the word? 

Or....are you pulling a @MDC here and simply lying..... 

I mean..... everyone being hurt in 2008 vs the focus on the lower classes today.... that should matter to you.  Normally, when people are disproportionately hurt we hear all about how the system is unfair..... none of that here....today?

As I stated, and you seeeeeemmmmm to continue to pretend I did not....the economy is fine for the affluent..... those meaners who need to pau their fair share!!!! darnit.,...

Less so for the lower classes....y'know, those people you pretend to care about when its time to vote?

Once again.

I’M NOT SAYING THE ECONOMY IS FINE FOR THE LOWER CLASSES.

But it’s not worse than 2008.

Oh and if you’re going to nitpick about words (which you used first), “everyone” was not hurt by the 2008 crash. Michael Burry as just one example.