Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Thoughts On Byrna Guns

I’m thinking of going this route.

No no no, they should never allow a fool like you 👆🏿To own a weapon, go to rehab.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

No no no, they should never allow a fool like you 👆🏿To own a weapon, go to rehab.  

OK. But how am I going to protect myself from insane stalkers like yourself From,  well, you?I’ll hang up and have a beer. 

Not a fan of LTL vs a deadly weapon. Seen too many instances of people overcoming pepper or chemical....nobody immune to 9mm.

That said....I question whether you should have an actual firearm. This, probably is a better option for you.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

OK. But how am I going to protect myself from insane stalkers like yourself From,  well, you?I’ll hang up and have a beer. 

Everyone in your neighbor hood is afraid of you.  So no for you to get any weapon.   Now go talk foolishness on another board, and take your pedero videos with you.  

35 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Everyone in your neighbor hood is afraid of you.  So no for you to get any weapon.   Now go talk foolishness on another board, and take your pedero videos with you.  

Me>You. And because you’re special I like longer walks in the beach.,:hugs: 

55 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Me>You. And because you’re special I like longer walks in the beach.,:hugs: 

You like longer walks on the beach to fantasize about Hilary.  Now go take your ghey thoughts yo rehab.  And stay away from weapons, your a weapon you and your fellow pederos. 

13 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You like longer walks on the beach to fantasize about Hilary.  Now go take your ghey thoughts yo rehab.  And stay away from weapons, your a weapon you and your fellow pederos. 

Alrighty then. You sir are fawked. And there is nothing you can do about it. I use my words carefully, and understand the meaning of English. I’m going to have some fun with you. Apologies are your escape. If not…hmmmmm

42 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Alrighty then. You sir are fawked. And there is nothing you can do about it. I use my words carefully, and understand the meaning of English. I’m going to have some fun with you. Apologies are your escape. If not…hmmmmm

Proverbs 26:4-5.   

Oh you do indeed scare me, you are a social media nightmare, you like to post videos to entertain children on here, now your showing your ghey side with wanting to have fun with me.  Go to Rehab,  and stop being so stupid and make threats on social media, it just makes you look like even a bigger threat to society then you already are.  Go To Rehab.  

Accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior 

Why would you do this to yourself? Last chance. Apologize or  move on.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Where you at?

He stays in Reno Nevada. Go get him! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He stays in Reno Nevada. Go get him! 

Nannh. I’ll pass. He has nice curves. 

89521, Reno Nevada.  I’m free on Saturdays, April works really good for me, let me know when you are coming, also favorite color, I want to buy you a brand new shiny Bible for a departing gift.  

Lets do this.  Come get me.  

17 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’m thinking of going this route.

I would only buy an orange launcher and their combo ball is supposed to be nasty

This is very interesting, thanks for posting.  I've hesitated to get a gun for home defense because, with my laryngectomy, I can't yell (and without going into details, I generally flat out cannot speak at all in the middle of the night.  So if I were to have a gun, I'd need to be ready to make the call to shoot or not shoot with no communication.  That's... kinda scary.  

With this, I can err on the side of shooting, and (probably) not kill the intruder.

For home defense purposes only. I’ve never needed a gun, so-far, but this is the one I want. I doubt I’d have one in the car or conceal one in a public place. If I did, it would only be in a natural disaster situation. I’ve been around guns my entire life, but have had zero handguns in my lifetime. In my business, it was a big no no. Insurance adjuster and a PI. Huge liability loss if you use one in the wrong situation. Having one shipped this week. Updates at 11:00.

• Like 2

I've been looking into these as well. Very hard to find what's legal & what isn't. I'd love to have something like this in the glove compartment.

Thought I bookmarked a site that showed these would be require A C&C permit in my state, but can't find it. 

Found the missing bookmark. It was from a legal advice website & the question was.........

Q: Can a felon own a CO2 Air Gun under Minnesota state law or are they considered prohibited firearms for felons ?

A: The definition of "pistol" includes a projectile gun where the ammunition is expelled by air or other gas. And felons are prohibited from possessing pistols under the law. So no, a felon cannot possess an air gun.

The felony part isn't an issue for me, but it sounds like in the state of Minnesota, 'weapons' like these are considered pistols.

Here's another brand I've been researching. 

The problem with using these for home defense is that you yourself will be in close proximity to whatever agent you are discharging. Outside it wouldn't be an issue. You are going to be using it in a confined are with little or no ventilation. You had better have a pretty handy egress. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

The problem with using these for home defense is that you yourself will be in close proximity to whatever agent you are discharging. Outside it wouldn't be an issue. You are going to be using it in a confined are with little or no ventilation. You had better have a pretty handy egress. 

You have to load a couple of kinetics in front of the pepper or more potent balls

Just now, HellToupee said:

You have to load a couple of kinetics in front of the pepper or more potent balls

9mm balls🎯