Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Google has ‘interfered’ with elections 41 times over the last 16 years, Media Research Center says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/google-interfered-elections-41-times-last-16-years-media-research-center-says

"MRC researchers have found 41 times where Google interfered in elections over the last 16 years, and its impact has surged dramatically, making it evermore harmful to democracy. In every case, Google harmed the candidates – regardless of party – who threatened its left-wing candidate of choice," MRC Free Speech America vice president Dan Schneider and editor Gabriela Pariseau wrote in a summary of their findings. 

"From the mouths of Google executives, the tech giant let slip what was never meant to be made public: That Google uses its "great strength and resources and reach" to advance its leftist values," they continued. "Google’s outsized influence on information technology, the body politic and American elections became evident in 2008. After failing to prevent then-candidate for president Donald Trump from being inaugurated following the 2016 election, Google has since made clear to any discerning observer that it has been — and will continue — interfering in America’s elections."

If any of you think that Google is interfering in elections, there are plenty of other search engines for you to use. 😁

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

If any of you think that Google is interfering in elections, there are plenty of other search engines for you to use. 😁

They are successful in their work by duping ignorant people. Not conservatives. There are way more ignorant people in this country than conservatives. They are all liberals. 

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

Go ##### yourself. Seriously. You are the biggest piece of sh!t hypocrite on the internet. You deserve every ounce of crap that gets thrown at you. 

• Like 1

You dopes are getting this from a hyper-partisan bullshet site. Then it’s parroted on Faux News.

Good work!

Where would the left be without cheating? Nowhere. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where would the left be without cheating? Nowhere. 

Trump was winning in 5 swing states after the poles closed, and less than 4 hours later, he lost all of them. 🤔

31 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Go ##### yourself. Seriously. You are the biggest piece of sh!t hypocrite on the internet. You deserve every ounce of crap that gets thrown at you. 

Oh, thank you! 😁

Imagine being such a horrible political party that you have to not only massively outspend your opponent, but empty out other countries and bring them here to replace all the voters you’ve lost. 

A study found that Google cost Republican candidates over $2 billion in donations since 2019 by flagging 77% of their fundraising emails as spam. 

During the same time, Gmail marked less than 11% of Democrat fundraising emails as spam.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

A study found that Google cost Republican candidates over $2 billion in donations since 2019 by flagging 77% of their fundraising emails as spam. 

During the same time, Gmail marked less than 11% of Democrat fundraising emails as spam.

It's sad. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine being such a horrible political party that you have to not only massively outspend your opponent, but empty out other countries and bring them here to replace all the voters you’ve lost. 

:(

Yea that red and blue teams will do anything to confuse everyone, but silly people keep voting in the same ones expecting a different outcome. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

You mean flagging the 77% of emails that were bots?

Hey guys!  This google stuff is just nonsense because their interference directly HELPED out my side!  It's only a problem if they interfere with my side.

So I'm just going to close my eyes, cover my ears and say, "nah, nah, nah" because I don't want to hear the truth.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hey guys!  This google stuff is just nonsense because their interference directly HELPED out my side!  It's only a problem if they interfere with my side.

So I'm just going to close my eyes, cover my ears and say, "nah, nah, nah" because I don't want to hear the truth.

Why is it always in one direction? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

At least we get good policies from the fraud, like open borders, wars, and child mutilation. It's worth it.

google should be proud. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yea that red and blue teams will do anything to confuse everyone, but silly people keep voting in the same ones expecting a different outcome. 

What's your solution, weepaws?  You still haven't answered.  Maybe you can make fun of my Catholicism again and avoid it, that's be very Christian of you.  :thumbsup: