Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Harsher penalites are the only way to reduce crime. Prove me wrong.

There is no precedent for anyone, president or not, being subjected to this type of litigation.  

5 hours ago, zsasz said:

It's amazing how quickly you've just discovered I'm ghay.

Not that hard to figure out. :dunno:

13 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

See we will never solve the problem. In fact it will only get worse because people believe this to be true.

I think many want this.  I do.  But I mainly solves the "headline grabbing" deaths by guns.  Those are important also.  I'd love to see strict as fock background checks. 

The thugs shooting folks and each other-- back ground checks won't stop those that already have guns.  

Slowly ridding the Earth of offenders, will also stop/slow the gangs/thug/street shootings. 

15 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Democrat politicians and their activist DA's & judges have no problem letting illegal immigrants out and about after committing crimes.  Are you ok with accepting the same consequences you're professing when those people kill citizens while being out and about?

He should be. 

If someone is FOR illegals entering the country, and an illegal kills someone, those who are for/voted for the illegals etc, should face the death penalty also. 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Democrat politicians and their activist DA's & judges have no problem letting illegal immigrants out and about after committing crimes.  Are you ok with accepting the same consequences you're professing when those people kill citizens while being out and about?

I am the one saying no death penalty dipstick

15 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Yup, got it.  Hypocrite.  You are ok with holding conservatives accountable for policies they support if something bad happens, but you don't want to be held to the same standard.

9 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yup, got it.  Hypocrite.  You are ok with holding conservatives accountable for policies they support if something bad happens, but you don't want to be held to the same standard.

nope, you dont got it. you've not given comparable policies. you want them to be, but they are not.

22 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I concur.  I DO believe there might be some deterrence around the death penalty, but for me its just not a "solution"; other than for rapists....whom I think should be burned alive by their victim, but I digress.

I am no more interested in the murder of criminals than I am in the murder of babies in the womb, but I am more allowing for the babies I guess...which is pretty weird now that I am thinking more about it.....

36 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

nope, you dont got it. you've not given comparable policies. you want them to be, but they are not.

No, I do get it, you're being a hypocrite and trying to deny it.  The actual "punishment" is irrelevant.  You want conservatives to be responsible and accountable if a person who had been convicted of a crime and was put to death, if he was later found to be innocent.  YET, you're ok with no such responsibility or accountability if an illegal immigrant is detained and then let go because of their stances on bail reform and sanctuary status, and then goes out and commits another crime... especially a violent crime and kills someone.

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I concur.  I DO believe there might be some deterrence around the death penalty, but for me its just not a "solution"; other than for rapists....whom I think should be burned alive by their victim, but I digress.

I am no more interested in the murder of criminals than I am in the murder of babies in the womb, but I am more allowing for the babies I guess...which is pretty weird now that I am thinking more about it.....

See above.  He wants conservatives held accountable for their policies but not liberals for theirs.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

See above.  He wants conservatives held accountable for their policies but not liberals for theirs.

Well, yes, but that is simply liberalism......  anything they do, no matter how vile is justified because they see themselves as more "moral", and anything done by any other ideological area is bad.....if it does not conform to them......  

Washington state has done away with the bar exam because of racism. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Well, yes, but that is simply liberalism......  anything they do, no matter how vile is justified because they see themselves as more "moral", and anything done by any other ideological area is bad.....if it does not conform to them......  

That was only my point and he's denying it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Washington state has done away with the bar exam because of racism. 

Apparently liberals think that black people aren't capable of passing a test that white people can.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Apparently liberals think that black people aren't capable of passing a test that white people can.

Apparently the education system dominated by the left for half a century can’t get them up to speed. 

On 3/20/2024 at 9:13 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

He should be. 

If someone is FOR illegals entering the country, and an illegal kills someone, those who are for/voted for the illegals etc, should face the death penalty also. 

Now do guns.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Apparently the education system dominated by the left for half a century can’t get them up to speed. 

Weird, ain't it?  Didn't our President even say that those poor people are just as smart as white people?  So what's the problem?

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Now do guns.

Easy. People who use guns to murder others should be given the death penalty.  Same as people who use their hands to commit murder. Or a bat, or a pipe, or a pencil. 

On 3/21/2024 at 8:46 AM, MDC said:

Now do guns.

"do guns"?

If someone commits a murder with gun, the murderer should be killed instantly. 

On 3/20/2024 at 6:13 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

He should be. 

I am sure that executing someone for what they believe or how they vote would probably be found unconstitutional. 

39 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

"do guns"?

If someone commits a murder with gun, the murderer should be killed instantly. 

What if you support laws that enable someone else to get their hands on a gun that is used in a murder. Should you be out to death for that?

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

What if you support laws that enable someone else to get their hands on a gun that is used in a murder. Should you be out to death for that?

Or...what if you support a law that says on Tuesdays in July any gun crime is punishable by a titty-twister from a non-binary  midget.....should that be worthy of death?  🤔

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Or...what if you support a law that says on Tuesdays in July any gun crime is punishable by a titty-twister from a non-binary  midget.....should that be worthy of death?  🤔

I was responding to Tubby’s stupid claim. Thanks for adding your reliably stupid comment, stupid.

They should call you Butter cause you’ve been on a roll! 😂 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was responding to Tubby’s stupid claim. Thanks for adding your reliably stupid comment, stupid.

They should call you Butter cause you’ve been on a roll! 😂 

Was just having some fun  😜

You’re not stupid,  you just have bad luck when you’re thinking. 😁

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Was just having some fun  😜

You’re not stupid,  you just have bad luck when you’re thinking. 😁

You’re the most odious kind of dumb man. The one who thinks he’s smart. 

Happy Friday. :( 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re the most odious kind of dumb man. The one who thinks he’s smart. 

Happy Friday. :( 

OK, that was great.....  :doublethumbsup:

This is the death penalty argument all over. Too many people are convicted of ish they didn't do.