Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Hamstringing the Government

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey complete Fockin idiot, in a tasty bit of new info, just today the FDA settled a lawsuit concerning ivermectin. Didn’t go so well for the FDA. Lol.  They have to take down their recommendations not to use ivermectin to treat Covid. Lol. I win. You lose. Again. 

Boyo Ronny really slurps up those talking points at the Far left glory hole.  No questions asked.  He just can't get enough of them.

21 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Cultist loses it and reveals what this is really about

That was disturbing what with the references to monkeys and rodents both, with comments on her physical features, and with his desire to have her disrobe which I understand he could mean resign her position, but I believe it was his subconcious expressing a desire.

Here's the thing, we don't really know whether Justice Jackson holds the beliefs being ascribed to her right now.  In questioning during oral argument Justices often use the socratic method and play devil's advocate for a moment to get the party to offer refutations to positions the Justices hope to elicit so they can expand on those refutations in their rulings.  Like many of you I suspect the Justice asked the question because that was her belief, but I don't know her well enough yet to absolutely conclude that, and even if I did I would hope my opposition would be expressed without  the racist rancor.

17 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Tens of thousands of people died from taking hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin during covid, and these were "cures" pushed on social media.  The same people pushed vaccine misinformation resulting in hundreds of thousands more deaths.  People who could and should have had the vaccine but listened to right wing BS and died.

THAT is what Brown is referring to.  Go suck some more Trump .

Do you have a citation for this assertion?  If so i would be interedsted in reading the source material.

Nevermind.  I see you did post a link.

8 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Do you have a citation for this assertion?  If so i would be interedsted in reading the source material.

Maybe 

Least shocking news ever that low IQ HT thinks Ivermetcin was effective at fighting covid.

HT also probably jammed light and bleach up his ass the second that Trump recommended those treatments in front of millions of people using his bigly scientific knowledge.

Cucks gonna cuck. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

He didn't post sh**t.  It was a hit piece from The Hill that say hcl "may have" killed people.  Of course we know hcl doesn't kill people.  And FDA settled so they didn't have to release that ivm was the only drug that worked against covid19. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BudBro said:

He didn't post sh**t.  It was a hit piece from The Hill that say hcl "may have" killed people.  Of course we know hcl doesn't kill people.  And FDA settled so they didn't have to release that ivm was the only drug that worked against covid19. 

🤣🤣🤣

Some of you psychopaths are dangerous 

2 hours ago, BudBro said:

Yeah.  Ron/ Gutterboy reads headlines and runs with it.  He’s just not intellectually curios, like many libtards.  He’s also weak. 

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah.  Ron/ Gutterboy reads headlines and runs with it.  He’s just not intellectually curios, like many libtards.  He’s also weak. 

They are all fuking liars who view freedom-loving Americans as sub-humans and  not a single one of them deserves to be treated with respect.  

16 hours ago, BudBro said:

He posted something.  The value of the information for him having formed his oppinion or trying to sell that opinion to others is something that can be questioned.  As for me I was not looking to learn something on the number of deaths, but rather to learn something about the poster himself, and for that the link was instructive.

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

He posted something.  The value of the information for him having formed his oppinion or trying to sell that opinion to others is something that can be questioned.  As for me I was not looking to learn something on the number of deaths, but rather to learn something about the poster himself, and for that the link was instructive.

What did you learn?

On 3/23/2024 at 8:02 PM, jonmx said:

They are all fuking liars who view freedom-loving Americans as sub-humans and  not a single one of them deserves to be treated with respect.  

Mr. Terrorist and his lack of self awareness in a big, orange nutshell. How fuking ignorant can a person get? Mr. Terrorist hits new lows daily.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Mr. Terrorist and his lack of self awareness in a big, orange nutshell. How fuking ignorant can a person get? Mr. Terrorist hits new lows daily.