Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Removal of biological men from public women's restroom thread

21 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It's very simple

- Biological Men use the Men's room. I don't care what color wig you have on, you're still a Man. 

- Biological Women use the Women's bathroom. I don't care how short your hair is, you're still a Woman. 

- Not sure what you are?? Look down between your legs. 

Fair enough.  I wasn’t sure if you wouldn’t want them in a men’s room with your son either, ya know since all trannies are pedos and all

Imagine sitting around fantasizing about having to forcibly remove a tranny from a public bathroom. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You are focking weird. I guess being alone does things like this to your mental state. 

As usual, you don't even know what's going on.

14 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The Tranny assaulted him, big mistake. Now he eats out of a straw. 

And yes, if a Tranny assaults my wife then I hope she blows it's head clean off. 

You'd prefer you're Wife gets raped?? Be proud, you're a sick perverted person! 

How about next time get your stories straight. And no one mentioned anyone's wives getting raped except you, now. It's still royally fukked up that you would enjoy your buddy beating the shlt out of someone or the thought that your wife would execute someone. 

Word on the street is @weepaws has removed men from public restrooms multiple times.  Perhaps he can share the proper techniques.

Just now, nobody said:

Word on the street is @weepaws has removed men from public restrooms multiple times.  Perhaps he can share the proper techniques.

Grab em by the poosay. 

17 minutes ago, nobody said:

I didn’t know weepers and maximum sh1tbag were buddies :shocking:

Seeing as tranny violence has reached such high levels its best to just be leery of them in all circumstances. Give them space and just stay away. Like with other groups.