Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Who here still supports the Pearl Harbor attack?

I know that none of us were alive when it happened, but if people on this forum can support the Jan 6 attack on the Capitol maybe there are some here that will defend what the Japanese did on Dec 7, 1941.

Some explanations we may hear (off the top of my head):

1) It was not an act of war, but a normal tourist visit, where they just happened to drop some bombs.

2) They had cameras on the wings and wanted to send some selfies to the folks back home.

3) The attack was a false flag planned by the FBI who had infiltrated the Japanese Air Force.

Any other ideas? 🍿

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

They had cameras on the wings and wanted to send some selfies to the folks back home.

Agree, it's not the slants fault. The bombs fell off the airplanes. Just bad timing I suppose. 

1 minute ago, easilyscan said:

I support the bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki. 

Start your own thread. It's just a Pearl Harbor attack discussion here. 

Just now, squistion said:

Start your own thread. It's just a Pearl Harbour attack discussion here. 

The sneaky Nips 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Start your own thread. It's just a Pearl Harbour attack discussion here. 

No

41 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Amen

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

I know that none of us were alive when it happened, but if people on this forum can support the Jan 6 attack on the Capitol maybe there are some here that will defend what the Japanese did on Dec 7, 1941.

1) It was not an act of war, but a normal tourist visit, where they just happened to drop some bombs.

2) They had cameras on the wings and wanted to send some selfies to the folks back home.

3) The attack was a false flag planned by the FBI who had infiltrated the Japanese Air Force.

Any other ideas? 🍿

Less damage than what the libs did in US cities in their riots of 2020. 

5 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Again? 

Damn...

• Haha 1

As usual the dipshit misses the real issue, why was Pearl Harbor caught off guard?  Was it really incompetence by the leadership in Pearl which was warned to be on alert but wasn't prepared (the official story), or was it Roosevelt/Washington DC who withheld intelligence or were they actually fooled by the Japanese and expected attacks elsewhere.  Late November of 1941, US intelligence was well aware that Japan was ready to expand the war, but the controversy is if we knew Pearl might be the target.   Probably not, but we were still caught with our pants down way more than we should have been considering our awareness.  

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Internal Japanese history suggests it was not Hiroshima and Nagasaki which caused Japan to surrender.  The death of over 100,000 Japanese citizen had very little impact on their thinking.  Japan surrendered because they knew Russia was getting ready to enter the war against Japan, and Japan's real fear was surrendering to Russia.  Their best chance for survival as a country was to surrender to the US.  

Japan's wartime prime minister, Kantaro Suzuki, urging his Cabinet to surrender is quoted, "If we miss [the chance] today, the Soviet Union will take not only Manchuria, Korea and Sakhalin, but also Hokkaido. We must end the war while we can deal with the United States."

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, jonmx said:

As usual the dipshit misses the real issue, why was Pearl Harbor caught off guard?  Was it really incompetence by the leadership in Pearl which was warned to be on alert but wasn't prepared (the official story), or was it Roosevelt/Washington DC who withheld intelligence or were they actually fooled by the Japanese and expected attacks elsewhere.  Late November of 1941, US intelligence was well aware that Japan was ready to expand the war, but the controversy is if we knew Pearl might be the target.   Probably not, but we were still caught with our pants down way more than we should have been considering our awareness.  

If we only had an awareness of sushi, this all might have been avoided. 🍣

13 hours ago, squistion said:

Any other ideas? 🍿

Liberals do.  It gave them precedence to falsely imprison Americans they don't trust, just because they disagree with them.  It's the foundation of the Democrat party.

• Like 1

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Liberals do.  It gave them precedence to falsely imprison Americans they don't trust, just because they disagree with them.  It's the foundation of the Democrat party.

Damn! And people keep telling us here that it was slavery. 

Damn! And people keep telling us here that it was slavery. 

squid. Such a dumbass.

6 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Actually it is no longer considered legal precedent as SCOTUS has since gone on record to say that the Korematsu v. United States decision (which affirmed FDR's decision to imprison Japanese citizens) was wrongfully decided. 

The trash dumpsters getting burned in summer 2020 was way worse than the 2,343 servicemen killed, 960 missing and 1,272 wounded in Pearl Harbor, in addition to 151 aircraft destroyed and eight U.S. battleships sank or damaged.

In today's dollars, though, that might be way worse than the dumpsters that got burned in summer 2020. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The trash dumpsters getting burned in summer 2020 was way worse than the 2,343 servicemen killed, 960 missing and 1,272 wounded in Pearl Harbor, in addition to 151 aircraft destroyed and eight U.S. battleships sank or damaged.

In today's dollars, though, that might be way worse than the dumpsters that got burned in summer 2020. 

What kind of mental illness raised this retard? ⬆️

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Exactly. You can't make this stuff up.

So, if the neck is for a pearl necklace, is the V considered a Pearl Harbor?

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Another "trash dumpster" torched by liberals.

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

More "trash dumpsters".

Just a reminder folks, if a someone is trolling or spamming a thread you don't have to read all their posts.

Use the ignore function, like I just did and missed seeing the last 5 postings: 😁

You've chosen to ignore content by seafoam1. Options 

Just reminder folks, if a someone is trolling or spamming a thread you don't have to read all their posts.

Use the ignore function, like I just did with the last 5 postings: 😁

You really are doing a great job "ignoring" me by announcing that you are ignoring me every time I post something. 😆

Peefoamosexual has compared the summer 2020 dumpster fires to Pearl Harbor. In the spirit of scraping something gross off my shoe, back on ignore he goes. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Peefoamosexual has compared the summer 2020 dumpster fires to Pearl Harbor. In the spirit of scraping something gross off my shoe, back on ignore he goes. 

generalpimpledoosh calls people's businesse', peoples property, and police stations are  dumpsters...

• Sad 1

Hard to buy off on the idea that the Japs couldn't find our carriers. 

13 hours ago, squistion said:

Actually it is no longer considered legal precedent as SCOTUS has since gone on record to say that the Korematsu v. United States decision (which affirmed FDR's decision to imprison Japanese citizens) was wrongfully decided. 

LOL, that won't matter as your party moves closer and closer towards communism with every election.

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, that won't matter as your party moves closer and closer towards communism with every election.

Biden hasn't said if reelected he will become a dictator on day one unlike Trump.

Nor has Biden said he will arrest, lock up, and deport all the undocumented in this country unlike Trump.

Nor has Biden said that anyone should be executed unlike Trump.

Nor has Biden called the free press the enemy of the people unlike Trump.

All of those statements by Trump are more in line with communism than the anything that Biden or the Democrats have done or suggested they will do. 

4 hours ago, squistion said:

Biden hasn't said if reelected he will become a dictator on day one unlike Trump.

Nor has Biden said he will arrest, lock up, and deport all the undocumented in this country unlike Trump.

Nor has Biden said that anyone should be executed unlike Trump.

Nor has Biden called the free press the enemy of the people unlike Trump.

All of those statements by Trump are more in line with communism than the anything that Biden or the Democrats have done or suggested they will do. 

You're media has really pulled the wool over your eyes.  LOL  You are a very good puppet for them.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

You're media has really pulled the wool over your eyes.  LOL  You are a very good puppet for them.

But not over my ears as I heard Trump say all that stuff. 😀