Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Who here still supports the liberal riots of 2020?

The violence of the 2020 riots make the Jan. 6 selfiefest look like a papercut.

Just imagine the liberal crying if anything even remotely close to what happened most of 2020 (many months of damage and theft and death and human suffering) happened during the few minutes that the selfiefest lasted. 

30 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Did that really happen? Thank goodness it wasn't as violent as Jan 6th. 🥵

Liberals are so afraid of the truth they made up the selfiefest to try to deflect. What a bunch of losers. 

The selfiefest went on for likr 20 minutes. About as peaceful as can be. I've seen bar fights worse than.that.

2020 riots went on for MONTHS. It was an insurrection beyond measure.

I was overseas so never got to participate in any of the discount shopping opportunities. I did find Chaz to be hilariously ridiculous and entertaining as I watched the freaks in action online and miss it.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I was overseas so never got to participate in any of the discount shopping opportunities. I did find Chaz to be hilariously ridiculous and entertaining as I watched the freaks in action online and miss it.

Too bad. You missed our on all the free stuff and murdering and burning.

I don't think any of the left ever supported them.

I was always under the Impression that they just flat out denied any of it happened.

Just using there God given right to voice their opinion. Nothing more to see here.

Kinda like when AOC says. Answer the question. But when given an answer she doesn't like. She says you didn't answer the question. I asked you a question. You're supposed to answer the question.

Who here supports Peefoam getting a wellness check? :wacko: 

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Stalker much fat boy?

2 hours ago, MDC said:

How's your fat wife doing?

Looks like Peefoam had a fit overnight with all these threads.

Hey dumbass notice the big difference in these and the Jan 6th one. I’ll give you a couple guesses even!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Looks like pee from my boyfriend's love muscle is coming soon...:banana:

great...:mellow:

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

I know you’re not capable of much. Even for you this is pathetic. It’s like you have given up.

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Hey dumbass notice the big difference in these and the Jan 6th one. I’ll give you a couple guesses even!

I haven't.

They're all variants of the "Have you stopped beating your wife?" loaded question / logical fallacy.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I haven't.

They're all variants of the "Have you stopped beating your wife?" loaded question / logical fallacy.

I’d say a difference is there are pages of different posters in the Jan 6th version saying it was a selfiefest, the Dems and deepstate actually caused it to happen (my personal favorite), the cops were the ones at fault, etc.

These Peefoam fit threads are just filled with his dumbass posting vids. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I know you’re not capable of peeing in my mouth but when my boyfriend stops banging my dad I'll have all the pee I want..

Let's whine about the selfiefest some more. Off topic. Like crying about Trump in a creepy joe thread. :lol:

Just now, thegeneral said:

This is your life 24/7

Dude 😂

This is your life 24/7

Slurping girl. 😆

11 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Classic

Loved it when the liberal violent focks were getting run over. 

It's almost Riot Season. What's everyone doing to prepare? Are you stocking up on bricks, BLM signs and pssssy hats? 

All it's going to take is some liberal, somewhere who gets one tiny micro-aggression that's going to set the powder-keg off!

Could be not using the right pronoun, believing that men can't be women, whatever.  You can guarantee it will be something ridiculously absurd.

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It's almost Riot Season. What's everyone doing to prepare? Are you stocking up on bricks, BLM signs and pssssy hats? 

Not sure....I think rioting is likely to be suppressed since their is no real political value for the Democrats....

My favorite memory from the Minneapolis riots was a reporter doing a standup back lit by fires of business burning to the ground after having been looted. The reporter was commenting on the mostly peaceful crowds who had their moment mared by a few bad apples.  As the reporter was selling that tripe a person walked through the back of the shot.  That mostly peaceful person was carrying an ax.  The reporter was blissfully unaware of the irony having not seem the person, or so it appeared.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

My favorite memory from the Minneapolis riots was a reporter doing a standup back lit by fires of business burning to the ground after having been looted. The reporter was commenting on the mostly peaceful crowds who had their moment mared by a few bad apples.  As the reporter was selling that tripe a person walked through the back of the shot.  That mostly peaceful person was carrying an ax.  The reporter was blissfully aware of the irony having not seem the person, or so it appeared.

Always a classic!

But those AARP members taking selfies were GOING TO TAKE OVER THE USA!!!

4 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

The reporter was commenting on the mostly peaceful crowds who had their moment mared by a few bad apples.  

That's awesome