Pimpadeaux

Why are MAGAturds so whiny about wind energy?

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

What a maroon.

Give him a break, he is a liberal, he operates on feelz.  81% feelz like 90% feelz like EVERY, an undeniable fact.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Give him a break, he is a liberal, he operates on feelz.  81% feelz like 90% feelz like EVERY, an undeniable fact.  :thumbsup:

Pathological liar is a good description

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I hope you count beans better than this.  :( 

Damn, it's only 81%, you got me again boyo!

Clearly can't get anything past your anal need to miss the bigger point!

But I guess we can both agree that liberals are the ones pushing society forward by a bigly bigly percentage over troglodyte conservatives.

Good talk. 

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Pathological liar is a good description

OMG it was 81% not 100%!!!!

The anal police have caught me!

How about you two chill the F out and speak to the bigger point.  Why do jobs that require high IQ and massive amounts of education MOSTLY repel low IQ conservatives?  Why would conservatives prefer that society stagnate and not move forward?

Even trying to talk to you two is proving my point...SMH

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Damn, it's only 81%, you got me again boyo!

Clearly can't get anything past your anal need to miss the bigger point!

But I guess we can both agree that liberals are the ones pushing society forward by a bigly bigly percentage over troglodyte conservatives.

Good talk. 

Actually, the bigger point is that you made an asinine claim, and when confronted about it, instead of changing your position, you doubled down on your stupidity with "prove it!"  So I did.  :) 

• Thanks 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

Actually, the bigger point is that you made an asinine claim, and when confronted about it, instead of changing your position, you doubled down on your stupidity with "prove it!"  So I did.  :) 

So if someone says "it's raining cats and dogs" they think it's actually raining cats and dogs?

You must be a fun guy IRL making sure everything that everyone says contains zero hyperbole.

Now boyo, the true point, why are conservatives such uneducated, low IQ troglodytes?  Why does work that actually moves the country forward repel MOST of them?

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So if someone says "it's raining cats and dogs" they think it's actually raining cats and dogs?

You must be a fun guy IRL making sure everything that everyone says contains zero hyperbole.

Now boyo, the true point, why are conservatives such uneducated, low IQ troglodytes?  Why does work that actually moves the country forward repel MOST of them?

But nobody is dumb enough to say "it’s raining cats and dogs This fact is undeniable" because they would be ridiculed, like you are here.

On 3 /27/ 2024 at 12:52 PM,  BeachGuy23 said:  

What relevance do the last 100 years have to do with now boyo?

EVERY major advance of the last 40 years has been conceived and created by liberal sc ientist and researchers.  This fact is undeniable

What a pear shaped loser.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Raining cats and dogs is a terrible analogy.  And before you trip over your own feet and bang your head from backpedaling so fast; what in your "hyperbole" was the purpose of "prove it?"

Otherwise, good post, good effort.  Lots of feelz. :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yeah, nobody is dumb enough to say "it’s raining cats and dogs ,That’s an undeniable fact".

What a pear shape loser.

You're an uptight little girl aren't you?

How about this little girl on her period.  It's an undeniable fact that you're a self important, humorless, pedantic cultist. 

I'm sure the 81% included all the brain deads that are working on mRNA vaccines that don't work.  And all the climate "scientists" that said we should all be dead by now.  Science that can't even figure out genders anymore.  

Meanwhile there have only been about 14,000 satellites put in orbit in history.  Starlink is approaching 6,000 with plans to make a mega-constellation of 42,000.  Basically rebuilding the internet, this time in space.  No big deal.  Much more important to figure out the science of men getting pregnant.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jonmx said:

I love how bootlicking retards think calling out authoritarianism is whining.  The left just lay back and take government controls up the butt.   Love more IRS agents.  Love the jab mandates.  Love the government trying to control energy consumption and telling people whether they can buy cars.  Love mass censorship.  Love the government propaganda news.  Love them some gun control.  Fuk that.  I am not a leftist bootlicker who is going to take that big government dik up the butt with a big smile.  

You've got issues, dude.

Just now, gas said:

You've got issues, dude.

I am not the one who is oblivious to the fact i am licking the boots of my oppressors.  

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Everybody has a problem with Marxists and far-left morons.

The sad part is, I could list 100 things out that show they support authoritaruan/fascist policies, but yet they still think it is the freedom loving Americans who believe in freedom and equal justice who are the fascists.  Modern leftism is clearly a cult which our federal government has perfected.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Raining cats and dogs is a terrible analogy.  And before you trip over your own feet and bang your head from backpedaling so fast; what in your "hyperbole" was the purpose of "prove it?"

Otherwise, good post, good effort.  Lots of feelz. :thumbsup: 

@BeachGuy23, your thoughts?  Specifically the bolded.  TIA

3 hours ago, Jose M said:

I'm sure the 81% included all the brain deads that are working on mRNA vaccines that don't work.  And all the climate "scientists" that said we should all be dead by now.  Science that can't even figure out genders anymore.  

Meanwhile there have only been about 14,000 satellites put in orbit in history.  Starlink is approaching 6,000 with plans to make a mega-constellation of 42,000.  Basically rebuilding the internet, this time in space.  No big deal.  Much more important to figure out the science of men getting pregnant.  

My thoughts are as follows:

- When looking at revolutionary, outside of the box ideas, it would not surprise me that more of them come from a liberal mindset.  These are the same people who tend to excel in arts.

- To make these pie in the sky ideas reality, they need engineers, which come more from the conservative mindset.  Because, reality words.

- I have lived in this scientific community for a long time, and I understand their thinking.

- By and large they have no basis in the real world.  They think that everybody wants to be productive, nobody wants to skate on the government dime.  If they just invent a better mousetrap, the world will be a better place.

- Most importantly, they think that all of us are stupid.  Including @BeachGuy23.  They feel that it is their moral imperative to make the world a better place, and if you disagree with their solutions... well, that is your failing.

What's a MAGAturd? Some liberal's wet dream? Nevermind, don't tell me. Enjoy posting it all over the internet. Question though, do you get paid by the word from some liberal underground counsel? Or do you just have nothing better to do in life? See FBG Joe's groupies...

Boyo didn’t have a good day yesterday. Took a whuppin 

On 4/5/2024 at 2:11 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

Boyo, you calling me a liar puts the onus on you to provide evidence.

You're the perfect example of why conservatives are useless when it comes to moving society forward.

On 4/5/2024 at 2:15 PM, Baker Boy said:

Pathological liar

I guess he learned from the best.

Biden skewered for falsely claiming to be the first in his family to go to college: 'Pathological liar'

According to a New York Times article from 1987, Biden was caught in the same exact lie that year

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-skewered-for-falsely-claiming-first-family-college-pathological-liar