Pimpadeaux

Why are MAGAturds so whiny about wind energy?

MAGAts whine about everything the libs support.   Guaranteed if the libs had opposed the jab the MAGAts would have lined up for it.

2 hours ago, gas said:

MAGAts whine about everything the libs support.   Guaranteed if the libs had opposed the jab the MAGAts would have lined up for it.

They did. Then they didn’t. Pay attention. 

On 3/27/2024 at 1:18 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

You alt right news only consuming goons are hysterical.  You are so caught up in this fake, cultural outrage nonsense that you actually believe the BS you spew.

I am friends with almost only liberals.  Not a single one thinks men can become women.

Moron. 

1. It’s not happening.

On 3/27/2024 at 12:52 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

What relevance do the last 100 years have to do with now boyo?

EVERY major advance of the last 40 years has been conceived and created by liberal scientist and researchers.  This fact is undeniable.  

On 3/27/2024 at 9:10 PM, Baker Boy said:

OK let’s do 40 years. Link, you said it was a fact.

On 3/28/2024 at 7:28 AM, Baker Boy said:

Bump

Link

I don’t think men can be women. But everyone I vote for does. 

Now MAGAturds are triggered because Beyonce put out an album that has some country-style music on it. Never mind Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson are on it as well.

It's a great album, by the way.

58 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Now MAGAturds are triggered 

Who's triggered? More like nobody gives a Fuk. 

What straight adult male listens to Beyonce anyway? 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Now MAGAturds are triggered because Beyonce put out an album that has some country-style music on it. Never mind Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson are on it as well.

It's a great album, by the way.

generalpimpledoosh spent his friday night whining about me. 😆

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Who's triggered? More like nobody gives a Fuk. 

What straight adult male listens to Beyonce anyway? 

It's not my cup of tea, but I know a great album when I hear one. 

MAGAturds' negative reaction to the album is all over the web. They've already whipped up conspiracies that the album's purpose is to help Biden get re-elected. A long-time friend who is super MAGAturd texted his outrage about the album first thing yesterday morning. 

Sheesh.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturds' negative reaction to the album is all over the web

Because nobody cares. Why are you so worried about forcing your musical interests onto others? Beyonce could make the greatest album off all time and I'd still hate it. It's not personal, I don't like her. 

10 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Because nobody cares. Why are you so worried about forcing your musical interests onto others? Beyonce could make the greatest album off all time and I'd still hate it. It's not personal, I don't like her. 

MAGAturds have such a limited scope of interests and can't accept and respect greatness outside of that scope. They enjoy the bliss of ignorance and closed minds. 

Don’t listen to Rusty about music. He claims he’s been listening to Springsteen for 50 years. He’s just a bandwagon jumper cus Bruce became a raging libtard like him. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturds have such a limited scope of interests

Is everyone supposed to like what you like? We're not queer, I'm not into Trannies Reading Books, drag shows or Beyonce's music. 

Wanna come hang out with me, maybe go the the range, shoot some hogs or go offshore fishing? You know, MEN things 🤣

38 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Is everyone supposed to like what you like? We're not queer, I'm not into Trannies Reading Books, drag shows or Beyonce's music. 

Wanna come hang out with me, maybe go the the range, shoot some hogs or go offshore fishing? You know, MEN things 🤣

FOCK YEAH! Killing hogs is on my bucket list. Ted Nugent has a ranch not far from here, and he used to run a hog-killing operation. I'd love to use an AK 47 to slaughter those fockers.

I also lurve offshore fishin' and have done it many times. I've got two buddies with boats. They both live near the Texor coast.

I lost interest in deer hunting after my dad died. I never had much desire to kill something I could feed potato chips in a state park and kill with a claw hammer.

I haven't been to the range in a while. 

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

FOCK YEAH!

generalpimpledoosh the ghey. 

EVERY major advance of the last 40 years has been conceived and created by liberal scientist and researchers.  This fact is undeniable.  

Link

What's a "MAGAturd"? 

Sounds like a name a semi retarded 12 year old insecure child would make up because he keeps getting picked on at school.

Strange stuff. Sad. 

2 minutes ago, double tour said:

What's a "MAGAturd"? 

Sounds like a name a semi retarded 12 year old insecure child would make up because he keeps getting picked on at school.

Strange stuff. Sad. 

My interpretation is a liberal snowflake with TDS.

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

My interpretation is a liberal snowflake with TDS.

Yeah. I mean I feel bad if kids are picked on and I get it if they come up with names for the mean guys, but being this emotionally damaged as an adult? Crazy. 

Bump for Link. If it is an undeniable fact, it should be easy to find.

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Bump for Link. If it is an undeniable fact, it should be easy to find.

Why would I link something that's obvious?

Do I need to link for you the sky is blue?

LOL...SMH

39 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why would I link something that's obvious?

Do I need to link for you the sky is blue?

LOL...SMH

Because I am calling you a liar! Prove me wrong.

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Because I am calling you a liar! Prove me wrong.

Boyo, you calling me a liar puts the onus on you to provide evidence.

You're the perfect example of why conservatives are useless when it comes to moving society forward.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Boyo, you calling me a liar puts the onus on you to provide evidence.

You're the perfect example of why conservatives are useless when it comes to moving society forward.

Pathological liar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So you got nothing.

As expected.

On 3 /27/ 2024 at 12:52 PM,  BeachGuy23 said:  

EVERY major advance of the last 40 years has been conceived and created by liberal sc ientist and researchers.  This fact is undeniable

You go girl!

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You go girl!

Prove me wrong boyo.

Weird how you can’t. 

49 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Prove me wrong boyo.

Weird how you can’t. 

It's your claim, your burden of proof.  That's different than thinking a some claims can't be proven false, they can and for example:

Elon Musk: PayPal, SpaceX and Starlink

Oh you want him to prove you're a liar?  Because that was his claim.  That's easy too:

Your pea brain makes this too easy.

:first:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jose M said:

It's your claim, your burden of proof.  That's different than thinking a some claims can't be proven false, they can and for example:

Elon Musk: PayPal, SpaceX and Starlink

Oh you want him to prove you're a liar?  Because that was his claim.  That's easy too:

Your pea brain makes it too easy.

:first:

Are you going to stalk me using this alias too Horsegirl?

I'd hoped your love for me ended when your other aliases were banned.

Guess not.

Keep on spending more of your IRL stalking me Tony.  Remember, IDGAF about insects like you.

And Elon Musk?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Are you going to stalk me using this alias too Horsegirl?

I'd hoped your love for me ended when your other aliases were banned.

Guess not.

Keep on spending more of your IRL stalking me Tony.  Remember, IDGAF about insects like you.

And Elon Musk?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't include me in your boyosexual fantasies . 

ELON MUSK

You'd label him conservative. ✅

He invented PayPal, Space X and Starlink among others.  Pretty important advances within the last 40 years.  ✅

RPWA   Raven Proven Wrong Again

The End, way too easy.   

Hey guys. SpaceX to develop the company's Starship human landing system (HLS) for Artemis III.  No big deal.   

🤣🤣🤣

On 3 /27/ 2024 at 12:52 PM,  BeachGuy23 said:  

EVERY major advance of the last 40 years has been conceived and created by liberal sc ientist and researchers.  This fact is undeniable

Link?

On 3/28/2024 at 3:21 PM, gas said:

I love how bootlicking retards think calling out authoritarianism is whining.  The left just lay back and take government controls up the butt.   Love more IRS agents.  Love the jab mandates.  Love the government trying to control energy consumption and telling people whether they can buy cars.  Love mass censorship.  Love the government propaganda news.  Love them some gun control.  Fuk that.  I am not a leftist bootlicker who is going to take that big government dik up the butt with a big smile.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I love how bootlicking retards think calling out authoritarianism is whining.  The left just lay back and take government controls up the butt.   Love more IRS agents.  Love the jab mandates.  Love the government trying to control energy consumption and telling people whether they can buy cars.  Love mass censorship.  Love the government propaganda news.  Love them some gun control.  Fuk that.  I am not a leftist bootlicker who is going to take that big government dik up the butt with a big smile.  

It’s usually centered around intellectual laziness.  They have no problem conceding liberties for some convenience and perception of “safety”.  Being free is hard work.

53 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It’s usually centered around intellectual laziness.  They have no problem conceding liberties for some convenience and perception of “safety”.  Being free is hard work.

And they have been duped by the ultra-elite bastards who hold the puppet strings to all the federal agencies.  The elites got sick of the revolutions where their heads end up in guillotines.  Now the rich elites hold the power in secret and convince the retards that the real enemy is the average American who believes in freedom.   I am not sure how much beetch-slapping it will take to wake enough of this country up.   

On 4/5/2024 at 2:34 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

Prove me wrong boyo.

Weird how you can’t. 

This data is 15 years old but still interesting.  While the majority of scientists are Democrat, as expected, it is far from 100%.  So you are wrong of course, because your claim is idiotic on its face.  QED.  That's Latin, HTH

Most scientists identify as Democrats (55%), while 32% identify as independents and just 6% say they are Republicans. When the leanings of independents are considered, fully 81% identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party, compared with 12% who either identify as Republicans or lean toward the GOP. Among the public, there are far fewer self-described Democrats (35%) and far more Republicans (23%). Overall, 52% of the public identifies as Democratic or leans Democratic, while 35% identifies as Republican or leans Republican.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2009/07/09/section-4-scientists-politics-and-religion/

I would argue that the public split has become more 50/50, which should bump up the scientific Republican percentage somewhat.

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This data is 15 years old but still interesting.  While the majority of scientists are Democrat, as expected, it is far from 100%.  So you are wrong of course, because your claim is idiotic on its face.  QED.  That's Latin, HTH

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2009/07/09/section-4-scientists-politics-and-religion/

I would argue that the public split has become more 50/50, which should bump up the scientific Republican percentage somewhat.

Wait, it wasn't actually 100%, but more like 90%?

Dang bro you burned me good.  Certainlty destroyed the intent of my argument that almost all conservatives are backwards Neanderthals with low IQs who are afraid of change. 

Like monkeys who someone has let use modern technology. 

39 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

fully 81% identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party

I hope you count beans better than this.  :( 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Dang bro you burned me good.  Certainlty destroyed the intent of my argument that almost all conservatives are backwards Neanderthals with low IQs who are afraid of change. 

Like monkeys who someone has let use modern technology. 

On 3 /27/ 2024 at 12:52 PM,  BeachGuy23 said:  

EVERY major advance of the last 40 years has been conceived and created by liberal sc ientist and researchers.  This fact is undeniable

We know who the low IQ person is in this argument.

#Hagfish