Fireballer

Key Bridge in Baltimore struck by ship-collapses

21 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

LMFAO

@RLLD please educate us by which measure Biden inherited a "good" economy.

Was it the negative GDP from 2020?  Was it the massive unemployment?  Was it the destroyed supply chains?  Was it half the country locked in their houses?  Was it the inflation monster Trump created with his reckless spending and destruction of supply chains?

Please inform us.  But if you will, use facts and figures and not your feelz. 

Dis gun be good. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I'll ask again slower so you can understand.

WHO called his deploralbe horde to DC on that specific date?  Who tweeted "

"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th," he wrote, referring to the day Congress was set to formally certify Joe Biden's victory in the electoral college.

"Be there, will be wild!"

He called and like good little sheep the deplorables obeyed.  Just like you do with your constant defense, deflection, and liberal blaming.

I get it, I do....you think Trump organized, well I guess maybe "inspired", some idiots to storm the capital.  I disagree with that assertion.

If that is your gauge for deciding who to vote for, I leave that to you, there are far more important elements to consider rather than leftist propoganda IMHO

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Was it the negative GDP from 2020?  Was it the massive unemployment?  Was it the destroyed supply chains?  Was it half the country locked in their houses?  Was it the inflation monster Trump created with his reckless spending and destruction of supply chains?

Dis gun be good. 

Dont beleive me.....no sir......but you should believe the people out there....

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Dis gun be good. 

He's gonna post another youtube video about a trump supporter.  It's all he's got.  He's gone full peefoam.

Also I'll throw in Trump's tariffs, which actually put manufacturing into a small recession in 2019 even before covid.  But youtube videos. 🤣

• Like 2

Just now, RLLD said:

Clearly, and I remain fine with Trump being held accountable.....just not fine with Biden NOT being held accountable....which is where we depart.....you give Biden a pass because you like him, and Trump is accountable only because you dislike him.....and that is how we are different. 

In this very thread you blame Biden for violence worldwide, presumably Israel and Ukraine? But let Trump off the hook for 1/6 and the 2020 riots, which happened in the US and on his watch. 

:mellow: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Dont beleive me.....no sir......but you should believe the people out there....

You made the claim that Trump left a good economy.  Surely you have something to back it up beyond youtube videos by people upset about the inflation that Trump caused....oh wait, it started 2 months into Biden's term, therefore he created it...

LMFAO

Just now, MDC said:

In this very thread you blame Biden for violence worldwide, presumably Israel and Ukraine? But let Trump off the hook for 1/6 and the 2020 riots, which happened in the US and on his watch. 

I do blame him, Trumps unpredictability and strength suppressed the evil out there, it worked, Bidens weakness and ineptitude invited what has arisen.  Anyone who has traveled, could know this was coming.  That was easy.  Pretending the BLM riots had anything to do with anyone other than the media is a joke

• Haha 4

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

You made the claim that Trump left a good economy.  Surely you have something to back it up beyond youtube videos by people upset about the inflation that Trump caused....oh wait, it started 2 months into Biden's term, therefore he created it...

LMFAO

I do make the claim, but unlike you I source examples of people who have been harmed.... "I" am not the one coming in empty handed.....moreover, you ignore what the polls are saying.  People are wise to what the Democrats are now, and I hope it sustains through the election, because you all are really sinister folks.

• Haha 1

Just now, RLLD said:

I do make the claim, but unlike you I source examples of people who have been harmed.... "I" am not the one coming in empty handed.....moreover, you ignore what the polls are saying.  People are wise to what the Democrats are now, and I hope it sustains through the election, because you all are really sinister folks.

Obviously you're just trolling at this point.

If I made the claim "BIden is the best president ever" and followed it up with Biden supporters saying the same thing, I'd rightly be called a partisan jackhole by not actually giving any FACTS as to why I thought that.

You're clearly not a serious person hence you fit right in with the rest of the cultist.

Imagine not even trying to back up your statement with facts...SAD

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do blame him, Trumps unpredictability and strength suppressed the evil out there, it worked, Bidens weakness and ineptitude invited what has arisen.  Anyone who has traveled, could know this was coming.  That was easy.  Pretending the BLM riots had anything to do with anyone other than the media is a joke

It took like 10 minutes for you to go back on the evenhanded accountability you wanted. 🤡 😂 

I like that Trump capped the SALT deductions. Stuck it to the rich. 

24 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Obviously you're just trolling at this point.

If I made the claim "BIden is the best president ever" and followed it up with Biden supporters saying the same thing, I'd rightly be called a partisan jackhole by not actually giving any FACTS as to why I thought that.

You're clearly not a serious person hence you fit right in with the rest of the cultist.

Imagine not even trying to back up your statement with facts...SAD

Not trolling.  Biden ruined the economy for the least among us and made it more profitable for the more affluent......he policies were refutations toward Trump and he did not hide this. People enjoyed a better life under Trump, and they remember it......now you can say that is not true, and that is perfectly fine....the people who are living it.....will be voting soon.

And you remain empyy handed.

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

It took like 10 minutes for you to go back on the evenhanded accountability you wanted. 🤡 😂 

And yet....I did no such thing....🤭

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not trolling.  Biden ruined the economy for the least among us and made it more profitable for the more affluent......he policies were refutations toward Trump and he did not hide this. People enjoyed a better life under Trump, and they remember it......now you can say that is not true, and that is perfectly fine....the people who are living it.....will be voting soon.

🤣

50 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I'll ask again slower so you can understand.

WHO called his deploralbe horde to DC on that specific date?  Who tweeted "

"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th," he wrote, referring to the day Congress was set to formally certify Joe Biden's victory in the electoral college.

"Be there, will be wild!"

He called and like good little sheep the deplorables obeyed.  Just like you do with your constant defense, deflection, and liberal blaming.

Wow, I didn't realize that THAT was what Trump said.  Big protest... be there, will be wild...  I mean clearly that is a call for people to storm the Capitol building.  I can't believe I ever doubted your facts, boyo.  :thumbsup: 

:lol:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

Strangely enough, a president has more control over what happens in the middle east than he does in US cities. You can just kill bad guys over there. Even if they are with american citizens. 

Here only the Clintons can do that. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Biden ruined the economy by bringing the lowest unemployment in history, GDP far far far greater than anything Trump achieved.  Wage growth far far greater than anything Trump achieved.  And by fixing the inflation Trump caused.

Man you really must have been either drunk or in a coma the last 4 years.

SAD

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wow, I didn't realize that THAT was what Trump said.  Big protest... be there, will be wild...  I mean clearly that is a call for people to storm the Capitol building.  I can't believe I ever doubted your facts, boyo.  :thumbsup: 

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.

For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans. And that's what they are. There's so many weak Republicans. And we have great ones. Jim Jordan and some of these guys, they're out there fighting. The House guys are fighting. But it's, it's incredible.

And you know what else? We don't have a free and fair press. Our media is not free, it's not fair. It suppresses thought, it suppresses speech and it's become the enemy of the people. It's become the enemy of the people. It's the biggest problem we have in this country.

No third-world countries would even attempt to do what we caught them doing. And you'll hear about that in just a few minutes.

These people are crooked. They're 100%, in my opinion, one of the most corrupt, between your governor and your secretary of state. And now you have it again last night. Just take a look at what happened. What a mess.

Republicans are, Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It's like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we're going to have to fight much harder.

We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Biden ruined the economy by bringing the lowest unemployment in history, GDP far far far greater than anything Trump achieved.  Wage growth far far greater than anything Trump achieved.  And by fixing the inflation Trump caused.

SAD

He's a lying sack of shite

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.

For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans. And that's what they are. There's so many weak Republicans. And we have great ones. Jim Jordan and some of these guys, they're out there fighting. The House guys are fighting. But it's, it's incredible.

And you know what else? We don't have a free and fair press. Our media is not free, it's not fair. It suppresses thought, it suppresses speech and it's become the enemy of the people. It's become the enemy of the people. It's the biggest problem we have in this country.

No third-world countries would even attempt to do what we caught them doing. And you'll hear about that in just a few minutes.

These people are crooked. They're 100%, in my opinion, one of the most corrupt, between your governor and your secretary of state. And now you have it again last night. Just take a look at what happened. What a mess.

Republicans are, Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It's like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we're going to have to fight much harder.

We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Marginally worse.  Please highlight the part about storming the Capitol.

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The uneducated, deplorable horde was only in DC because their master summoned them and like the sheep you cultist are you said baa baa and followed his orders.

No lemming like following of your master's orders, no attack on our capital.

Facts boyo.  I deal in facts.

Cultist deal in feelz like women. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

So unless he said specifically "storm the capital" he's off the hook according to you cultist.

I guess that when dogs are starved and made to be aggressive by their owners then attack other dogs you blame the dogs and not the owner.

Deplorables are like pitbulls.  Ready to attack but they need to be wound up and directed.

We saw exactly that by the deplorable horde on Jan 6th and on many other occasions. 

29 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

I accept your surrender.

19 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

SAD

What is sad, really sad, is that people put faith into Biden....he claimed to be a uniter.....but that was not true....he claimed to care about people, but he hurt those people.  Now, I have provided some examples of what those people are living.... and you ignore their plight.....that is supremely focking sad.....   

Someone with even a fraction of a heart would empathize with them.

• Haha 1

When I was doing election duty in NYC I saw all the vans of homeless being brought in to vote. Then in the van and on to the next polling station. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

plausible deniability.  Cute.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I accept your surrender.

If I thought there was a chance you had the ability to engage in honest conversation I would have continued to point out your mistakes but I know better.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

If I thought there was a chance you had the ability to engage in honest conversation I would have continued to point out your mistakes but I know better.

You won't ever get an honest conversation with cultist.  They see the world through a skewed orange tint that normal people just can't comprehend.

Because we're not cuck cultist. 

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

Incorrect, based on the evidence, given the peace enjoyed while Trump was in office vs the chaos with Biden, no sir, you are allowing your hate for the man to dictate your position....and that too is dangerous.

Right here Ray. The peace enjoyed by Trump around the world, if you don’t count his drone strikes and civil unrest in the US. Versus the chaos in Israel and Ukraine under Biden. 

Classic example of selective accountability. 👍🏻 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 embassies evacuated under Biden. New record. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

plausible deniability.  Cute.

You are the one equating your quote with a call to storm the Capitol.  And you think the burden of proof is on me?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

11 embassies evacuated under Biden. New record. 

The liberals need to scream at the top of their lungs to cover this shlt up. Best thing that ever happened to them was the selfiefest so they could scream over their 2020 destruction of American cities and businesses. 

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

The liberals need to scream at the top of their lungs to cover this shlt up. Best thing that ever happened to them was the selfiefest so they could scream over their 2020 destruction of American cities and businesses. 

💯

When it first happened my thought was, oh great, the Left and MSDNC is going to claim this is worse than months and billions of dollars of mayhem and destruction.  And here we are, three years later, with Gutter thinking the burden of proof is on me to prove that his TDS-driven interpretation of SM posts is NOT a call to storm the Capitol.  :( 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You are the one equating your quote with a call to storm the Capitol.  And you think the burden of proof is on me?

Who said "storm the capital".  Here's a hint Ctrl+F "Storm".  You will see I never said Trump called to "Storm the capitol"

But he certainly riled them up, told them to fight for their country, don't let them get away with it, stop the steal, etc.  More than just "Be there"

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Who said "storm the capital".  Here's a hint Ctrl+F "Storm".  You will see I never said Trump called to "Storm the capitol"

But he certainly riled them up, told them to fight for their country, don't let them get away with it, stop the steal, etc.  More than just "Be there"

I said "storm" because, while you didn't say the word, that's the behavior in question.  Would you like a different word?

Paint me a picture of how the quote you provided is justification to indict and try the Republican candidate for POTUS.  You can reuse the above words if you think it helps.  

I don’t know why there aren’t more uprisings throughout the country.  Maybe there will be. 

47 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump said "protest peacefully and patriotically".His words, not mine. 

Why do you dopes always leave that out?

Nevermind. No need to pretend answer...

Oh, and everyone just went home when they were told after a few hours.

How long did the liberals destroy US cities in 2020? The answer is MONTHS. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I said "storm" because, while you didn't say the word, that's the behavior in question.  Would you like a different word?

Paint me a picture of how the quote you provided is justification to indict and try the Republican candidate for POTUS.  You can reuse the above words if you think it helps.  

I wasn't on the grand jury, I don't know what evidence was presented,  but it was enough for the grand jury (I know ham sandwich blah blah), and we'll see what happens at trial.

No matter what picture I paint it won't matter.  You support your leader and nothing he does or says will change that.  My hope is that there are less of people like you and more people capable of critical thinking come election day.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I wasn't on the grand jury, I don't know what evidence was presented,  but it was enough for the grand jury (I know ham sandwich blah blah), and we'll see what happens at trial.

No matter what picture I paint it won't matter.  You support your leader and nothing he does or says will change that.  My hope is that there are less of people like you and more people capable of critical thinking come election day.

Trump isn't my leader; I voted for Nikki Haley in the AZ primary as a protest vote.  To you, "critical thinking" is voting for a brain dead guy who is a puppet for some unelected group behind the scenes, which seems to be increasingly supporting far Left agendas.  To me, "critical thinking" is voting for a guy who objectively did a pretty good job until Covid (which would have crippled any POTUS).  We will agree to disagree, but I would argue that you are so neck deep in your TDS that you haven't truly embraced what your are voting for in Biden.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Trump isn't my leader; I voted for Nikki Haley in the AZ primary as a protest vote.  To you, "critical thinking" is voting for a brain dead guy who is a puppet for some unelected group behind the scenes, which seems to be increasingly supporting far Left agendas.  To me, "critical thinking" is voting for a guy who objectively did a pretty good job until Covid (which would have crippled any POTUS).  We will agree to disagree, but I would argue that you are so neck deep in your TDS that you haven't truly embraced what your are voting for in Biden.

I don't like Biden.  He's my protest vote against Trump.  And using critical thinking, an objective person can honestly state that he's done a pretty good job as well, even though he's a corpse.