Fireballer

Key Bridge in Baltimore struck by ship-collapses

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He won't prove it. he just says stupid stuff and slinks away

HT is the typical cultist.  Lies and fake news drops and then moves on.

That's how the minds of these people work.  It's why they are so easily controlled by Trump.  Truth and facts matter not.

Feelz trump all.

SAD

• Like 1

11 embassies evacuated under Biden. A new record. 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Wait, I thought all migrants and illegals from the Mexican border were only here to murder, rape, and sponge off of the hard working white americans?

These dudes were working?  Were they murdering and raping in their spare time?

Moron cultist generalizations BTFO once again.

Love this for you. 

• Like 1

No bridges got built in this country until Bidens migrant crime wave arrived. Got it. 

On 3/27/2024 at 10:28 AM, jerryskids said:

Maybe I missed something, but what does my pointing out Rusty's TDS in a Baltimore bridge thread have to do with Biden and narcissism? :dunno: 

Also FWIW, I've called Trump a narcissist plenty of times here.  :thumbsup: 

I find it humorous that people call only 1 or 2 politicians narcissists when there are 537 of them in DC right now.  I mean, really, we need to call out one or two or three(?), that are in the spotlight?

5 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

His point is to denigrate Biden and prop up Trump, and in this instance he's using inflation as his talking points.

Yes we can agree that the inflation reduction act didn't have anything to do with reducing inflation.  And if we agree that excess monetary supply increases inflation, then we should also be able to agree that the $3T given away by Trump also contributed to inflation.  And if we know anything about monetary policy we can also point to things like years of quantitative easing and negative interest rates as contributing factors.  We can also talk about global inflation and supply chain factors, but RLLD chooses not to.  Why is that?  Is he ignorant or disengenious, or maybe both?  I'm sure a science based honest guy like yourself can see this.

And if we are really serious, we might want to talk about the trump tax cuts which placed more tax burden on the middle and lower classes, or his tariffs which caused inflation and hurt manufacturing jobs, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I don't want to sidetrack this thread any more, so I'll just say the following.  I agree with most of what you said, but the difference with the $3T from Trump is that it truly was an emergency.  Biden has kept spending at higher than that emergency pace, without the emergency to justify it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Looking more and more like a terrorist attack being whitewashed to save Sleepy Joe’s skin.  

That is an absurd contention.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

That is an absurd contention.

Wes Moore is going to be on a short list for POTUS soon.  Him and Shapiro in PA are two rising stars in the DNC.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Wes Moore is going to be on a short list for POTUS soon.  Him and Shapiro in PA are two rising stars in the DNC.  

And then there's this queer 🌈

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

What’s Shapiros stance on the genocide? 

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Looking more and more like a terrorist attack being whitewashed to save Sleepy Joe’s skin.  

Found another guy that watched the twitter clip that was sped up to 100x

7 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

When has speaking the truth ever been the main objective or intent of a liberal democrat?

When it was convenient or served their pursuit of power.....

7 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Biden inherited a good economy has been proven to be true?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You must be a trolling teen.  No other explanations for the stupidity that you type. 

Yes, and I presented links that should compel some thought, at the very least. I hold out some hope that you can think outside of political ideology and critcally

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2024/03/27/baltimore-bridge-collapse-bodies-missing-workers/

NTSB officials provided a timeline of the collision gleaned from the data recorder, showing that the Dali left port at 12:39 a.m. Tuesday. At 1:24 a.m., audible alarms began sounding and a data sensor onboard briefly stopped working as the vessel sailed in the main shipping channel out of the port. About two minutes later, the pilot called for assistance from tugboats in the area and soon placed a call to a Maryland Transportation Authority duty officer about a blackout on the ship.

At 1:27 a.m., the pilot ordered the Dali to drop an anchor. That same minute, the pilot radioed that the Dali had lost all power and was approaching the Key Bridge. Around the same time, Maryland Transportation Authority officers rushed to close the bridge to oncoming traffic. The data revealed that the Dali struck the bridge at 1:29 a.m. while traveling about seven knots, or eight miles an hour.

Unlike many modern bridges, Homendy said, the Key Bridge was constructed in 1977 without redundant structures that would keep it from toppling if a major support was struck. She said the NTSB investigation would probably take 12 to 24 months.

State and federal lawmakers pledged to move quickly to remove the hulking debris of the bridge from the Patapsco as well as allocate funds to ease the local and national economic fallout from the partial closure of one of the nation’s largest ports.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Yes, and I presented links that should compel some thought, at the very least. I hold out some hope that you can think outside of political ideology and critcally

You presented links to some randos getting interviewed, that’s not “proof.”

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

creepy joe's America...:(

While Creepy Joe isn't responsible for this tragedy, the metaphor of America as an out-of-control rudderless ship is appropriate.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

While Creepy Joe isn't responsible for this tragedy, the metaphor of America as an out-of-control rudderless ship is appropriate.

Yes it is. It's going on all around us daily. At home and internationally.

How creepy joe isn't already considered the worst president ever by EVERYONE, is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You presented links to some randos getting interviewed, that’s not “proof.”

Why not?  Aren't the experiences of people being interviewed by a professional journalist worthy of our consideration?  Would they perhaps be more worthy if they fed a dissenting narrative?

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Why not?  Aren't the experiences of people being interviewed by a professional journalist worthy of our consideration?  Would they perhaps be more worthy if they fed a dissenting narrative?

They need to be be tied to a liberal power hungry politician that a liberal voter approves of.

Or it ain't no good.

Kind of like "If you don't vote for me, then YOU ain't black."

1 minute ago, Dozer FBG said:

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Said the dumb ass.

Another liberal covering for creepy joe...⬆️

What a piece of shlt. 

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Because when I presented polls and interviews with people that indicated that they felt the economy was doing well you blew that off as not the reality of what was happening. it's clear it wasn't the reality that you wanted to hear. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Because when I presented polls and interviews with people that indicated that they felt the economy was doing well you blew that off as not the reality of what was happening. it's clear it wasn't the reality that you wanted to hear. 

😆

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, squistion said:

Frank Sobotka is going to make bank 

Terrible tragedy indeed. I feel horrible for the Captain as well, he's gotta live with this. 

13 hours ago, RLLD said:

No.  I prefer data to random interviews.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

RLLD thinks that a couple of Trump cultist are a better representation of what's happening in our country than the actual facts and stats we've relied on to judge our economy forever.

He's not worth engaging with at all. 

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

RLLD thinks that a couple of Trump cultist are a better representation of what's happening in our country than the actual facts and stats we've relied on to judge our economy forever.

He's not worth engaging with at all. 

TRUMP!! :cry:

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Absolutely, and the polling data confirms what the in-person interviews intimate.....so we are all set then....

14 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Incorrect.  I stated that the Biden policies are rather beneficial.....to more affluent people.....and pointedly harmful to the less affluent....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Incorrect.  I stated that the Biden policies are rather beneficial.....to more affluent people.....and pointedly harmful to the less affluent....

You did not. I presented videos and polls. You blew them off and then used polls for your own evidence. It's okay to just admit you just wanted to use ones that benefitted you.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You did not. I presented videos and polls. You blew them off and then used polls for your own evidence. It's okay to just admit you just wanted to use ones that benefitted you.

I did, perhaps you were not paying attention   Rink