Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

The Vatican reaffirmed its opposition to gender-affirming surgery, "gender theory" and surrogate parenthood, drawing criticism from advocates for LGBTQ Catholics

Double mined are they.  

21 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I thought the Catholic Church was into this shizz? 

This pope has been greasing the skis for a successor to accept all this alphabet stuff, but tranny bullsh*t is a step to far.

• Like 1

Just now, weepaws said:

Double mined are they.  

The Catholic Church is very confused in their preachings. They don't give a crap as long as you throw that envelope in the money basket every Sunday. 💵 = 🌈 🆗 

The Bible says otherwise:

6:9-10 - "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God".

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The Catholic Church is very confused in their preachings. They don't give a crap as long as you throw that envelope in the money basket every Sunday. 💵 = 🌈 🆗 

The Bible says otherwise:

6:9-10 - "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God".

How does your church pay the bills? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How does your church pay the bills? 

It's different here. Church isn't a business like up North. But it's all you know. 

Preachers here are real people, with real jobs. Not some drunk pedophile in a robe reading from his cliff notes who gets a paycheck from the Vatican. 

16 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It's different here. Church isn't a business like up North. But it's all you know. 

Preachers here are real people, with real jobs. Not some drunk pedophile in a robe reading from his cliff notes who gets a paycheck from the Vatican. 

That’s not what I asked. 

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The Catholic Church is chartered with the souls of the entire planet, and billions are already under their watch.  It is a challenging charter, trying to weigh the needs of all of the cultures of the world, to lead them to Jesus. 

Churches like @weepaws surfer dood, and American Southern Baptist, collect like-minded folks, and it is easy for them to be sycophants in their beliefs, and to throw shade on those they don't believe like they do.

It's kinda funny that you say church isn't a business like up north.  Because... they just magically print money from above?

Just now, jerryskids said:

It's kinda funny that you say church isn't a business like up north.  Because... they just magically print money from above

I don't expect a Yankee to understand. 

Church isn't a place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Church isn't a place. 

This has nothing to do with what I said, but thanks I guess.

Horrors!

Shocking they took that position! 🤯

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Horrors!

Shocking they took that position! 🤯

Are you jealous that Catholic Priests are getting all the Boys before you can? 

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Church isn't a place. 

Are you referring to the Gnostic gospels? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you referring to the Gnostic gospels? 

I don't practice anything, it's all nonsense, ESPECIALLY Catholicism. 

Go to War, come back and tell me if there's a God. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Survive stage 4 cancer 3.5 years later, come back and tell me if there's a God.  :cheers: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yeah I’ve been shot at amongst other things. So what? If you’re out, then why are you touting southern religion? If you’re out, then just do the liberal thing where you say it’s stupid. Because it’s a such a hot take. We’ve never been treated to such great insight like that around here before. Eye roll. 

Another tranny thread. 😂 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Another tranny thread. 😂 

Just the same, another catholic said what thread, double minded they are.  

There should be a law against the support of gender reassignment surgery, with people that support gender change should be arrested, tried and if convicted penalty of death.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

There should be a law against the support of gender reassignment surgery, with people that support gender change should be arrested, tried and if convicted penalty of death.

There is , revenge is the Lords.  Oh boy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You don't believe in God but you believe in tweets with fake info that you share here incessantly. And I'm not talking about tweets that are sarcasm, I mean the tweets that are lies, like that fake sign 6 mil Jews isn't enough, just recently.

Who gives a fock what the Vatican thinks?   They've been playing defense for the last 2000 years.

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

Focking Nazi.

44 minutes ago, gas said:

Focking Nazi.

OK, that was overly extreme that I wrote that. But how can it be justified to allow gender changing surgery?

4 hours ago, Gepetto said:

OK, that was overly extreme that I wrote that. But how can it be justified to allow gender changing surgery?

Well, for starters, there's the whole issue of personal freedom.

3 hours ago, double tour said:

You're an angry elf. 

Some focking Nazi wants to execute everyone who supports gender changing surgery and you think I'm the angry Elf?  

• Haha 1

Would you rather have a living proctologist or a dead sex change surgeon?

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Would you rather have a living proctologist or a dead sex change surgeon?

Well, gotta admit that I have no focking clue what you're going on about here.

1 minute ago, gas said:

Well, gotta admit that I have no focking clue what you're going on about here.

You wouldn't get it. Morbid humor about the selling line pulled on parents that suckers them into allowing their kids to get carved up.

I prefer letting liberals  alone to living in states of their choosing to killing them. A less lethal approach is to leave sex change surgeons vulnerable to hefty lawsuits by detransition. .

Many whispers about the Pope and his health. Lots of Catholics did not like the shift to the left by Pope Francis on some issues.  This may signal a change is coming.