Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Arrest warrant issued for Rashee Rice

Figured this would get lost if I just bumped the other thread.   I think this suddenly becomes a bigger deal for the NFL now. 

• Confused 1

You can take the brotha outta the hood.....

Now looky here Rashee, you done did it now Son. 

From Superbowl Champion to 3 Hots and a Cot 

• Like 1

In a statement posted to Rice's Instagram on Wednesday, April 3, the wide receiver said he was cooperating with DPD's investigation into the crash.

"I take full responsibility for my part in this matter and will continue to cooperate with the necessary authorities," he wrote. "I sincerely apologize to everyone impacted.”

😂

Not surprising. His mother gave him a made up name. Kinda says you’re not going to take parenting very responsibly.  

Just having a little fun....:rolleyes:

Then getting the F out of there before the cops and ambulances arrive.

Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice was driving 119 mph before causing a six-vehicle crash last month on a Dallas highway, according to an arrest warrant affidavit obtained by the Dallas Morning News on Friday.

Rice's Lamborghini Urus reached 119 mph 4.5 seconds before the collision, according to the affidavit. A Corvette driven by SMU wide receiver Teddy Knox was traveling 116 mph 7.5 seconds before the chain-reaction collision before slowing to 91 1.5 seconds before the crash.

The crash on the North Central Expressway (U.S. Route 75) left at least seven people with injuries.

The two cars "made multiple aggressive maneuvers to get through traffic," the affidavit said.

Rice and four other men were seen leaving the scene of the crash without seeing if any of the injured needed help.

Rice is facing one count of aggravated assault, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury and six counts of collision involving injury, according to police.

Rice turned himself into police on Thursday and was later released on bond. On April 3, he said he took "full responsibility" for his actions.

Knox has been suspended by the SMU football team. He turned himself in on Friday and faces the same charges as Rice, his former SMU teammate.

Police said that the passengers in the two speeding cars who left the scene will not be charged.

Victims injured in the incident will be silenced by the NFL's deep pockets, and Reesheeshie will become a hero with some community service and favorable coverage by the media.

This will be forgotten by the time the season kicks off in 2024.

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2024 at 8:35 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not surprising. His mother gave him a made up name. Kinda says you’re not going to take parenting very responsibly.  

Is it possible she just has big handwriting and didn't leave enough room for the "d"? 🤔

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2024 at 9:51 PM, double tour said:

He should get an.extra month in the slammer for paying $1700 a day to lease/rent a car. 

:first: