Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

The suspect is a trans nonbinary Antifa member.

Meh.

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

liberals love this

No, they don't.

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, they don't.

Sure guy. You love that the secretary of health is an obese man pretending to be a woman.  You support mental illness 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Sure guy. You love that the secretary of health is an obese man pretending to be a woman.  You support mental illness 

It's squiz is mentally ill himself.  The mentally ill gotta' stick together no matter what, regardless of their disgusting perversions.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Remember when you said Trump should appointment a lesbian supreme Court justice judge simply because they're a lesbian 😂

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have no idea who the secretary of health is, and I don't care how they identify themselves. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Sure guy. You love that the secretary of health is an obese man pretending to be a woman. 

Priceless 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

I have no idea who the secretary of health is, and I don't care how they identify themselves. 

Do you love it? 🌈 

28 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Remember when you said Trump should appointment a lesbian supreme Court justice judge simply because they're a lesbian 😂

Actually I think I said black too. Just to check mate libtards. I know a black lesbian conservative lawyer who would be great

Where’s Tim Hack at to tell us the perp isn’t non binary or trans or whatever? Even though it says it is. 

34 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

And a Binary Indian Tranny who Identifies as a Mexican Berry Picker who wants to be a Lizard. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

support mental illness and lies like always

No documentation that she is mentally ill, and she wouldn't have approved by the Senate if that was any truth to that.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

No documentation that she is mentally ill, and she wouldn't have approved by the Senate if that was any truth to that.

he thinks hes a woman, that is mental illness

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Actually I think I said black too. Just to check mate libtards. I know a black lesbian conservative lawyer who would be great

Yeah, quit acting like you're better than them, you play identity politics too youre just not as good at it as them. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah, quit acting like you're better than them, you play identity politics too youre just not as good at it as them. 

no I say it jokingly, but I am all for hiring the best conservative for any job

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I say it jokingly, but I am all for hiring the best conservative for any job

No you're serious, when you suggested it you meant it. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

No you're serious, when you suggested it you meant it. 

You’re absolutely right. I have no problem with a black lesbian woman on the Supreme Court if she’s qualified as a constitutionalist and conservative

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he thinks hes a woman, that is mental illness

Most psychiatrists and psychologists would disagree. 

• Haha 3

Just now, squistion said:

Not a mental illness? What is it then? 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

That's a lie.  100%.

You're just regurgitating Plantation Talking Points.  Do you ever think on your own?  Use your own brain?  Or are you satisfied with others telling you how to think?

You're completely ignoring the entire studies and bodies of evidence that show otherwise. Even entire countries have pulled back from the virtue signaling and gone back to rational thinking on this.

You're wrong and it's not even debatable.  You're just an Ostrich with your head in the sand.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That's a lie.  100%.

You're just regurgitating Plantation Talking Points.  Do you ever think on your own?  Use your own brain?  Or are you satisfied with others telling you how to think?

I've read what the majority of health care experts, psychiatrists and psychologists think and they don't believe that being trans or LGBTQ is a mental illness.

20 minutes ago, squistion said:

I've read what the majority of health care experts, psychiatrists and psychologists think and they don't believe that being trans or LGBTQ is a mental illness.

So what is it?? 

If you're a Man who believes he's a Woman, then you have a problem! 

34 minutes ago, squistion said:

Then why are they in danger of killing themselves? 

Denying these people the mental health support they need is harmful to them, and ultimately to society.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Still to this day it’s classified as a mental illness in the dsm 5. Maybe you should educate yourself rather than spouting msnbc logic 

• Like 3

There's a couple in here who don't want to admit It because their children are likely transitioning. And I get that, it's a sensitive subject for them. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

They do. You need to do more research. 

There is gender non-conformity and gender dysphoria. Trans and  some LGBTQ fall under dysphoria and are in the DSM-5 and considered mental illness, or having mental disorder/diagnosis. 

The sad part about gender dysphoria is that you only have to show symptoms for 6 months in order for them to diagnose you and say you need treatment. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

They do. You need to do more research. 

There is gender non-conformity and gender dysphoria. Trans and  some LGBTQ fall under dysphoria and are in the DSM-5 and considered mental illness, or having mental disorder/diagnosis. 

you do see what he did there, he lumped trans and LGB together to try and have a gotcha moment

nobody here ever said anything about the gheys 

squidward also thinks trannies are straight, and if you are a straight man who doesn't want to date a chick with a d1ck you are transphobic, but if you do, it doesn't make you gay

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you do see what he did there, he lumped trans and LGB together to try and have a gotcha moment

nobody here ever said anything about the gheys 

squidward also thinks trannies are straight, and if you are a straight man who doesn't want to date a chick with a d1ck you are transphobic, but if you do, it doesn't make you gay

They do it all the time. It’s in the libtard playbook. Did you know all black people are the same and continually get hassled and abused by the police? 

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Denying these people the mental health support they need is harmful to them, and ultimately to society.

Those that need it are not being denied mental health support.