Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Hope Hicks Testifies)

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

On MSNBC they’re discussing all of the racist slurs and hate messages and threats that Alvin Bragg has received for bringing this case. And crap like this happens to every person who takes a stand against Donald Trump. There is something really wrong and ugly about this entire MAGA movement seriously. 

Lol. Now do the threats against Trump.  Boo hoo. You say this as pro Hamas, Democratic backed traitors are busy threatening Jews all over the country. Anti-Semitic crimes are through the roof and it ain’t MAGA. There’s something really wrong in the progressive movement.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

On MSNBC they’re discussing all of the racist slurs and hate messages and threats that Alvin Bragg has received for bringing this case. And crap like this happens to every person who takes a stand against Donald Trump. There is something really wrong and ugly about this entire MAGA movement seriously. 

MAGAtards are unhinged, low IQ, racist, violent animals.

They prove that every chance they get. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. Now do the threats against Trump.  Boo hoo. You say this as pro Hamas, Democratic backed traitors are busy threatening Jews all over the country. Anti-Semitic crimes are through the roof and it ain’t MAGA. There’s something really wrong in the progressive movement.  

Moron you think comparing the attacks against a president are somehow the same as someone who's a nobody and just telling the truth about your master?

Of course you do, you're an idiot.  Gee, why does Trump get SS...gee why don't witnesses get SS.

Clueless wonder...

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure.  I bet they haven't given any specifics and no one has been arrested. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Oh I know. I’ve read your posts  for nearly a dozen years and you have never once acknowledged threats or ugliness from the right. You won’t even admit Trump encourages violence. Why should it be any different now? 

You have no credibility. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nobody cares about your whataboutism. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh I know. I’ve read your posts  for nearly a dozen years and you have never once acknowledged threats or ugliness from the right. You won’t even admit Trump encourages violence. Why should it be any different now? 

You have no credibility. 

This is a flat out lie.   Beyond that, there is no f'ing way you'd remember every post from someone.   As usual, you're full of sh*t.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nobody cares about your whataboutism. 

The Jewish students that are being told they should stay home due to the possibility of violence against them do. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is a flat out lie.   Beyond that, there is no f'ing way you'd remember every post from someone.   As usual, you're full of sh*t.

OK. lol. 

You sure you’re not on the spectrum? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Jewish students that are being told they should stay home due to the possibility of violence against them do. 

They care about your whataboutism? 

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Moron you think comparing the attacks against a president are somehow the same as someone who's a nobody and just telling the truth about your master?

Of course you do, you're an idiot.  Gee, why does Trump get SS...gee why don't witnesses get SS.

Clueless wonder...

Tiffani Shea Gish was sentenced to 37 months in prison for threats against Judge Aileen Cannon.  

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

They care about being harmed. You don’t care if they are. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do you keep bringing up this stuff that has nothing to do with the topic? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's been brainwashed by the Marxists so much that he, a jew, hates Israel and, apparently, himself.

Cult members like him are gonna only listen to the dogma and propaganda.

43 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

According to the opening statement it looks like the other crime is election fraud.

Your head just exploded 🤣

Which the feds already exonerated Trump for.  Explain what Trump did constitutes election fraud which involves voter intimidation, coercion, threats, and other tactics to suppress a person's ability to vote.  You jackasses want to criminalize Trump to run a campaign.  Leftists are nothing but fuking braindead idiots.

Why do you keep bringing up this stuff that has nothing to do with the topic? 

The subject is threats from political groups. How is it not on topic? Why are you trying to silence me instead of condemning it or defending it? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tiffani Shea Gish was sentenced to 37 months in prison for threats against Judge Aileen Cannon.  

And she deserved it from what I’ve read. 

There are violent leftists and violent rightists. There are bigoted leftists and bigoted rightists. The difference is that on the right, the leader encourages the bigotry and violence. Thats why the threat is bigger on the right. Thats why the MAGA movement as a whole is so poisonous. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whataboutisms is what people study law for.  It is the fuking foundation of our Justice system.  What does it take to get through that thick head of yours.   Equal justice for all.  We fought a g-d civil war to ensure all people are treated equal.  Can you be any bigger of a dumbass?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The subject is threats from political groups. How is it not on topic? Why are you trying to silence me instead of condemning it or defending it? 

Because I have constantly condemned Hamas here and their supporters and constantly denounced anti-semitism from the left and right. Yet you and other idiots ignore that and accuse me anyway. You’re either dumb or dishonest. So I don’t see the point of discussing it further in a thread about Trump’s legal woes. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Which the feds already exonerated Trump for.  Explain what Trump did constitutes election fraud which involves voter intimidation, coercion, threats, and other tactics to suppress a person's ability to vote.  You jackasses want to criminalize Trump to run a campaign.  Leftists are nothing but fuking braindead idiots.

No Trump was not exonerated for election fraud.

The prosecution is making the case that his actions defrauded the voters by denying them information.  Personally I think this is a stretch, but we'll see the evidence and the argument they make.

Just now, jonmx said:

Whataboutisms is what people study law for.  It is the fuking foundation of our Justice system.  What does it take to get through that thick head of your.   Equal justice for all.  We fought a g-d civil war to ensure all people are treated equal.  Can you be any bigger of a dumbass?

Sure. I could repeat your arguments. 

Donald Trump, with regard to this and the other court cases, is certainly not being treated equally. He is receiving privileges that no other American would ever get. He should be in jail right now for contempt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do any of you people honestly believe that Don didn’t know about these payments? 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Do any of you people honestly believe that Don didn’t know about these payments? 

Does it matter?  There is no crime here.  

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

LMFAO

You really don't think that there are racist, deplorable, unhinged MAGAtards making racist threats?

Oh yes, it's soooo hard to believe...the things you people argue about...SMH

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because I have constantly condemned Hamas here and their supporters and constantly denounced anti-semitism from the left and right. Yet you and other idiots ignore that and accuse me anyway. You’re either dumb or dishonest. So I don’t see the point of discussing it further in a thread about Trump’s legal woes. 

I’ll go with a smattering of both.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

As I have condemned the violence of Jan 6.  So what? There is far more violence coming from the progressive movement than MAGA. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure. I could repeat your arguments. 

Donald Trump, with regard to this and the other court cases, is certainly not being treated equally. He is receiving privileges that no other American would ever get. He should be in jail right now for contempt. 

GTFO.  You are such a disingenuous liar.  No one in history has every been prosecuted for what Trump did.  You fuking Nazi's love your two-tiered system where you prosecute political enemies.  Not spits worth of difference between today's Democrats and Hitler's Nazis.  I never believed our country would turn into such a shithole, with a bunch of leftist brownshirts, but here we are.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Does it matter?  There is no crime here.  

If it didn’t matter why is he going with that?

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

No Trump was not exonerated for election fraud.

The prosecution is making the case that his actions defrauded the voters by denying them information.  Personally I think this is a stretch, but we'll see the evidence and the argument they make.

A stretch?????   You think????   Every fuking campaign in history tries to promote some facts and hide other facts.  They are criminalizing every campaign ever run. 

GTFO.  You are such a disingenuous liar.  No one in history has every been prosecuted for what Trump did.  You fuking Nazi's love your two-tiered system where you prosecute political enemies.  Not spits worth of difference between today's Democrats and Hitler's Nazis.  I never believed our country would turn into such a shithole, with a bunch of leftist brownshirts, but here we are.

Yes I am a Nazi because I believe Trump should be prosecuted for election fraud (among other things.) 

Have you any idea how focking crazy you sound? Even to the other Trump supporters around here? 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If it didn’t matter why is he going with that?

Because you need to contest every element of a crime.   That is what defense attorneys do.  You make the prosecution prove every piece of the crime. 

Because you need to contest every element of a crime.   That is what defense attorneys do.  You make the prosecution prove every piece of the crime. 

Well then it does matter.

My question was does anyone believe this line from him?

Yes I am a Nazi because I believe Trump should be prosecuted for election fraud (among other things.) 

Have you any idea how focking crazy you sound? Even to the other Trump supporters around here? 

What is being criminalized is Trump's existence.  That is why I can't stand you MFers.  Trump did nothing every campaign ever ran does and you bastards want to criminalize it....because it is Trump.  Fuking low-life scum that hate every principle this country was found on. 

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

When Arnold Schwarzenegger went to Recall and got the memory implants for his trip to Mars, it wasn't as fantastical of a world as the one where you reside. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

Well then it does matter.

My question was does anyone believe this line from him?

Probably not, but it is often the most difficult part of a crime to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.  

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I'm pretty sure he hand signed the checks, so that can't even be an argument. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

When Arnold Schwarzenegger went to Recall and got the memory implants for his trip to Mars, it wasn't as fantastical of a world as the one where you reside. 

Unfortunately we live in a corrupt world that too many people can't see.   This case is total crap to anyone with a fair mind.