Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Trial resumes Monday at 9:30 AM EST with Michael Cohen still on the witness stand)

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Trump has delayed everything about this case. The entire reason it is happening is because he delayed giving them the docs they asked for and then when he did return some he didn’t return them all so they had to go through all these mechanisms of retrieving them. 

Take his balls off your chin for just a few minutes 😂😂

Wrong. Enjoy your ignorance.  Don’t care. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

His voters work during the week. 

43 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Sure Arnold Schwarzenegger paid off tabloids to kill stories.  John Edwards paid off a mistress who fathered his child, but he got in trouble because he illegally used campaign funds.  Bill Clinton paid off Paula Jones so embarrassing details would not surface in court.  Plus Hillary Clinton illegally used campaign funds to hire a foreign intelligence officers to make up a fake report on Trump which was released to try to help her win an election.  Of course none of the cases are exact, but unlike Hillary and Edwards, Trump used personal funds and did not claim deductions, making it so he did not violate election laws or tax laws.   There is nothing illegal about trying to hide embarrassing facts as long as you pay your taxes correctly and do not make the payments illegally using campaign funds.  

Did they work in conjunction with a tabloid to kill the story and did they hide the payments? That is the issue here the NY people are claiming.

John Edwards for instance was done in by the story about his affair, think it was even the Enquirer. Trump told people he didn’t know anything about the payments, the story was fake news was the line prior to the election while he was actually paying off people. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wrong. Enjoy your ignorance.  Don’t care. 

You are wrong. That is what happened with these docs. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

His last rally was in Michigan.  Idiot. What’s going on with you? Have you abandoned any sense of equilibrium in your observations? Are you just all in on get Trump, consequences be damned?

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Did they work in conjunction with a tabloid to kill the story and did they hide the payments? That is the issue here the NY people are claiming.

John Edwards for instance was done in by the story about his affair, think it was even the Enquirer. Trump told people he didn’t know anything about the payments, the story was fake news was the line prior to the election while he was actually paying off people. 

There is nothing illegal about hiding payments, especially with personal money. Politicians lie all the time.  They hide stuff.  They tell complete lies about their opponents.  They are under no obligation to disclose every sexual encounter they ever had.  If they want to pay someone to shutup, 100 percent legal.    Paying someone to shutup does not make it true.  $130k is a nuisance fee that is a cheap amount to pay to.  In fact, that cheap amount indicated it was probably a lie.  

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

There is nothing illegal about hiding payments, especially with personal money. Politicians lie all the time.  They hide stuff.  They tell complete lies about their opponents.  They are under no obligation to disclose every sexual encounter they ever had.  If they want to pay someone to shutup, 100 percent legal.    Paying someone to shutup does not make it true.  $130k is a nuisance fee that is a cheap amount to pay to.  In fact, that cheap amount indicated it was probably a lie.  

Well the jury will determine from what they hear and how the evidence is presented. If the case is made that this was election interference then so be it. He can appeal it or it can get overturned or whatever.

IMO he determined this case to be one that he would be fine with going to trial prior to the election because he gets to pitch a fit and cry about being persecuted. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well the jury will determine from what they hear and how the evidence is presented. If the case is made that this was election interference then so be it. He can appeal it or it can get overturned or whatever.

IMO he determined this case to be one that he would be fine with going to trial prior to the election because he gets to pitch a fit and cry about being persecuted. 

i have no idea what 'election intereference' law applies here.  Seriously point me to the law.  This case is only about some memo on checks which in some mysterous way is considered fraud, but by any real definition of fraud this is not.

Unfortunately the judge has a lot to say about what the jury gets to hear and how they apply the law.  A heavily biased judge can have a great influence on the outcome.  Judge Merchant has allowed a ton of prejudicial evidence in concerning Trump, while suppressing damaging information concerning defendant witnesses.  Besides gagging Trump, Merchant has chilled Trump's ability to testify by threatening to allow the prosecution to throw at Trump any and all dirt they have at Trump should he testify. 

This business records law is being applied in a way it has never been applied before, that gives the judge a nearly blank check into writing jury instructions.  Merchan is going to allow jury instructions which will allow a conviction on the most trivial of determinations.  The required secondary crime is going to not even require any proof. The only thing this judge cares about is getting a conviction.  Merchan does  not care if the verdict gets thrown out later.  

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, jonmx said:

i have no idea what 'election intereference' law applies here.  Seriously point me to the law.  This case is only about some memo on checks which in some mysterous way is considered fraud, but by any real definition of fraud this is not.

Unfortunately the judge has a lot to say about what the jury gets to hear and how they apply the law.  A heavily biased judge can have a great influence on the outcome.  Judge Merchant has allowed a ton of prejudicial evidence in concerning Trump, while suppressing damaging information concerning defendant witnesses.  Besides gagging Trump, Merchant has chilled Trump's ability to testify by threatening to allow the prosecution to throw at Trump any and all dirt they have at Trump should he testify. 

This business records law is being applied in a way it has never been applied before, that gives the judge a nearly blank check into writing jury instructions.  Merchan is going to allow jury instructions which will allow a conviction on the most trivial of determinations.  The required secondary crime is going to not even require any proof. The only thing this judge cares about is getting a conviction.  Merchan does  not care if the verdict gets thrown out later.  

If what you are saying is accurate, who knows, then this is all great for his appeal. 

Your opinions of the judge and what he may be thinking are just that. 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Man Trump is a sick fock. I knew he had some weird thing with his own daughter but not so much that he focks women who he can pretend are his daughter :shocking: 

That’s a really twisted fantasy. I hope he didn’t molest ivanka when she was a little girl, sure seemed like he wanted to 🤮

Yeah, imagine saying that, but supporting the guy who actually got in the bathtub with his daughter.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, imagine saying that, but supporting the guy who actually got in the bathtub with his daughter.

How do we know Trump didn't?  He's already implied he would fock her.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How do we know Trump didn't?  He's already implied he would fock her.

How do we know Joe didn't tell his daughter that he wanted to have sex with her?

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

How do we know Joe didn't tell his daughter that he wanted to have sex with her?

We don't.  Biden is gross and probably would though.  What's your point?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We don't.  Biden is gross and probably would though.  What's your point?

Your answer is the same as mine... his answer is different.  That's my point.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Your answer is the same as mine... his answer is different.  That's my point.

People will defend Trump no matter what.  It's messed up.  I don't get the Biden whataboutisms when talking about Trump.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People will defend Trump no matter what.  It's messed up.  I don't get the Biden whataboutisms when talking about Trump.

LOL, I thought you were supposed to be an independent. 🤣

LOL, I thought you were supposed to be an 🤣.  

Be a what?

I don't like Trump or Biden.  I don't defend Biden.  It's almost cult-like how much people with defend Trump though.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Be a what?

I don't like Trump or Biden.  I don't defend Biden.  It's almost cult-like how much people with defend Trump though.

Sorry, didn't realize I accidentally deleted the word independent.

Worms literally was doing a "whataboutism", on Trump and I called him out on it.  Yet you, "Mr. Independent" asked my a hypothetical question about Trump and said "I don't understand your whataboutism".  GTFOH dumbazz.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Worms literally was doing a "whataboutism", on Trump and I called him out on it.  Yet you, "Mr. Independent" asked my a hypothetical question about Trump and said "I don't understand your whataboutism".  GTFOH dumbazz.

Standard Hawkeye21 tactics.  Proclaim yourself an independent but always call out conservatives and NEVER liberals even though they're doing the exact same thing or worse.

Come on guys. Biden stopped being sexually interested in his daughter once she hit 8 years old.

• Haha 1

This is a thread about Trump.  Where was Worms' whataboutism on Trump.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is a thread about Trump.  Where was Worms' whataboutism on Trump.

Go away troll.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Standard Hawkeye21 tactics.  Proclaim yourself an independent but always call out conservatives and NEVER liberals even though they're doing the exact same thing or worse.

When have you seen me support liberals?  Who are all of the conservatives I always call out?  Bashing Trump does not make me a hater of conservatives, it just means I don't like Trump.  You guys fail to get that in your heads.

Go away troll.

I think you messed up.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I know... he literally focking quoted my calling out Worms and then said, "where did he do that".  I mean, come on.  🙄

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I think you messed up.

Yeah, that's what happened.  🙄

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I know... he literally focking quoted my calling out Worms and then said, "where did he do that".  I mean, come on.  🙄

And then play dumb.  :doh:

Worms didn't give a whataboutism.  Maybe I missed it.  Show me.

Worms didn't give a whataboutism.  Maybe I missed it.  Show me.

Worms supports Biden.  Yes?

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Worms supports Biden.  Yes?

Where was the whataboutism?

Where was the whataboutism?

YES OR NO DUMBAZZ?

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When have you seen me support liberals?  Who are all of the conservatives I always call out?  Bashing Trump does not make me a hater of conservatives, it just means I don't like Trump.  You guys fail to get that in your heads.

You have officially garnered troll status. Congratulations.  Also, you bring nothing.  

YES OR NO DUMBAZZ?

I believe so.  Not sure why you're pissed, you answered my question with a question.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have officially garnered troll status. Congratulations.  Also, you bring nothing.  

This means nothing coming from you.  You are the biggest troll here.

• Like 1

So your response is "I know you are, but what am I"?  Really?  :doh:

No I’m not.  I bring it. You’re very forgettable but for your trolling.