Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Trial resumes Monday at 9:30 AM EST with Michael Cohen still on the witness stand)

In his little bitchfest, did Donald lie again about not being able to testify because of the gag order?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another good day for President Trump. McConney testified that he’s the one that said to classify it as legal payments.  Lol. Keep ‘em coming.  Not that it matters.  

Yep, and all the approvals and signatures came from Don Jr., Eric, and Weisselberg.....the prosecution has thoroughly proved the Trump had nothing to do with any of the ''fraudulant' business records.  Trump was too busy being President.  

When a defender commits pass interference, isn't it because he interferes with the catch before the ball gets there?   

This case is like pass interference being called on something that happens after the play by a player who is not even there.  

Only complete retards could be convinced that this case as any merits.   

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

When a defender commits pass interference, isn't it because he interferes with the catch before the ball gets there?   

This case is like pass interference being called on something that happens after the play by a player who is not even there.  

Only complete retards could be convinced that this case as any merits.   

Wasn't there a lawsuit occuring today?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

⬆️ This is the guy that thinks bringing in millions and millions of immigrants doesn’t affect the cost of rent and he’s trying to poke fun. Oh yeah Disney and Bud Light too. Lol.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

No. Just more made up crap by jonny. Why do you think on the other board they called him wrong_mx? 

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The final filing and responses were put in.  It will occur soon.  

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

The final filing and responses were put in.  It will occur soon.  

And your link to this is? 🍿

Trump will be speaking at MN fundraising event instead of going to Baron's graduation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump will be speaking at MN fundraising event instead of going to Baron's graduation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

You would think he now would be shamed into attending Barron's graduation after the fuss he made over the judge denying his request (which was a lie). But as we all know, Trump is incapable of the emotion of shame. 

I’m guessing fat ass will go to his kid’s graduation then hop on his plane to go to his pep rally.

Diapers is scared 🤣🤣🤣

Lock the unhinged, pants chitting moron up already.

Any other American would be rotting in jail right now if they talked as much chit about the judge, their family, and various other trial personnel like he does.

Lock him up. 

I'll of course wait for HT's learned opinion on how the trial is going.

I assume it will be something to the effect of "hur dur master Trump be good"

Or something less intelligent.

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I'll of course wait for HT's learned opinion on how the trial is going.

I assume it will be something to the effect of "hur dur master Trump be good"

Or something less intelligent.

Or wait for retardmx to tell us how SmurtLawyr71 on Twitter is filing an injunction today and the whole case will be thrown out by noon

• Thanks 1

Or wait for retardmx to tell us how SmurtLawyr71 on Twitter is filing an injunction today and the whole case will be thrown out by noon

Dude trusts nothing in government except for Trump.  Every single person in government is working against the american people except for Trump.

The dude who actually had to shut down and pay the poor saps who were stupid enough to fall for his fake college and the dude who stole from his own charity is the one dude moron cultist thinks GAF about anyone else.

They dumb.

• Thanks 1

I dunno..I am basically not following this, at all.  When it's over, I will read up on the result.  But following this to the intensity some of you are just seems like a waste of time to me.  I know many of you live for politics....I don't.  And this is one item I just don't feel like paying attention to.

14 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump saying he'll go to jail to protect the constitution. 🤣🤣🤣

This judge donated to Biden and that’s ok with libtards. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This judge donated to Biden and that’s ok with libtards. 

Now do Clarence Thomas and his wife 😂

• Haha 1

I predict an extra spicy cry session from Donald today after Stormy roasts him. 

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1787834799190622451

This morning at 7:31, Trump ripped Judge Merchan online — before it was public that Stormy Daniels would be testifying — saying, "I have just recently been told who the witness is today. This is unprecedented … No Judge has ever run a trial in such a biased and partisan way."

After about 20 minutes, the post was deleted.

Here are some of the excerpts from Trump's book that are being entered into evidence

Prosecutors are entering excerpts from Trump's book into evidence. Here are some of those excerpts:

• The chapter title of this excerpt is: "Sometimes you still have to screw them."
  • Another excerpt entered says, "3:00 P.M. Allen Weisselberg my CFO comes in for a meeting. He's been with me for thirty years and keeps a handle on everything."
  • Another excerpt read into the record: "All the women on The Apprentice flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected. A sexual dynamic is always present between people, unless you are asexual.”

They just can't help it, they want him to grab em by the pvssy

8 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I fail to see the relevance regarding how she felt about having sex with Trump.  

Then you’re failing to see the point of this trial. 

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I fail to see the relevance regarding how she felt about having sex with Trump.  

I would think her state of mind is probably relevant to her accepting the hush money payment. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then you’re failing to see the point of this trial. 

No, I see the point of the trial, I was simply noting what I see as yet more reversible error by the judge.  Just another log on that fire.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I would think her state of mind is probably relevant to her accepting the hush money payment. 

Whether she accepted it or not is irrelevant.  Whether it was made or offered, and from which funds, and with what intent is relevant, if one believes the charges, but her state of mind is irrelevant.

Well off to do my morning routine.  it will be interesting to see the developments on this when I get back in 3 or 4 hours.  I imagine the Trump "walk out" news conference for lunch will be interesting. 

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Whether she accepted it or not is irrelevant.  Whether it was made or offered, and from which funds, and with what intent is relevant, if one believes the charges, but her state of mind is irrelevant.

It is not that she accepted, it is why she accepted it, I think her motivation is important in understanding the entire situation. 

4 hours ago, squistion said:

It is not that she accepted, it is why she accepted it, I think her motivation is important in understanding the entire situation. 

I get that you do.  And I think her motivation, while interesting and potentially titillating is irrelevant to proving the charges, from a legal perspective and standard that is.  What I think does not matter at this point as the judge has apparently ruled.  What I think may matter at an appellate stage but not right now, not in the face of the court's ruling..

When I tried cases I tried to protect ther record from appeal.  I wanted to win and to have the win hold up.  This prosecution team and this judge seem to me unconcerned with protecting the eventual verdict on appeal, presuming they get a verdict. 

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I get that you do.  And I think her motivation, while interesting and potentially titilating is irrelevant to proving the cahrges, from a legal perspective and standard that is.  What I think does not matter at this point as the judge has apprently ruled.  What I think may matter at an appellate stage.

When I tried cases I tried to protect ther record from appeal.  I wanted to win and to have the win hold up.  This prosecution team and this judge seem to me unconcerned with protecting the eventual verdict on appeal, presuming they get a verdict. 

When all of these charges started years ago, my hypothesis was that the intention was not to convict him, but rather to keep him in the news in negative light.  However, this doesn't seem to be working, as he continues to improve in the polls.  As such, it's possible that the new plan is to actually convict him and, possibly, push for jail time.  It's a risky plan of course, as it may create even more of a martyr effect.  But it would explain why the prosecution doesn't particularly care if the conviction holds up long term.