Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

Democrats Keep Hoping It’s Curtains for Trump. He’s Still Center Stage.

Once again, Democrats find themselves looking toward American institutions to stop Mr. Trump, whom they view as a mortal threat to democracy. For many, it may be more pleasant to think about a judicial endgame that stops Mr. Trump than envisioning the slog of next year’s likely rematch against President Biden.

Yep.....using agencies instead of allowing the election to happen

As Trump's guilty verdict sinks in, why are Republicans still supporting a convicted felon?

Donald Trump is now a convicted felon. If that doesn't motivate you to vote against him, I'm not sure what will.

I would like to help this person understand that the tactic  was never going to work in the first place.  This hope they placed in manipulating people with these farcical attempts through lawfare was never going to work....much to their obvious dismay.

AP-NORC poll: About half of US adults approve of Trump’s conviction, but views of him remain stable

While most people in the United States have heard about the conviction, political independents are less likely to be paying attention and more likely to have a neutral opinion of Trump’s conviction, indicating that there may still be room for the campaigns to sway them.

Of course.....there is still more time to  try and manipulate people through the lawfare actions.....over and over we see the lamentation of partisans that their little lawfare game is not delivering the desired results

6 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

It’s not a new word, dumbass. Yeah it’s an ideology. An ideology of literal fascism, placing themselves at the top in an ethnic hierarchy and deeming those below them subhuman. 

Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews

So, a Zionist isn't a Jew, a Zionist is a Jew who supports the existence of Israel.  Also fascist, subhuman tripe.  Got it.  :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So, a Zionist isn't a Jew, a Zionist is a Jew who supports the existence of Israel.  Also fascist, subhuman tripe.  Got it.  :thumbsup: 

It’s a Jew who deems themselves entitled to land other people are living on, because they think they’re better. That’s fascist in a nutshell. 

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

As Trump's guilty verdict sinks in, why are Republicans still supporting a convicted felon?

I would like to help this person understand that the tactic  was never going to work in the first place.  This hope they placed in manipulating people with these farcical attempts through lawfare was never going to work....much to their obvious dismay.

Yeah anyone who is stupid enough to vote for Trump isn’t going to be swayed by facts or evidence. They’re locked into their weakness and fear and very little will shake them out of it. 

4 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

It’s a Jew who deems themselves entitled to land other people are living on, because they think they’re better. That’s fascist in a nutshell. 

Okay anti-semite. When you're a Commie like you, EVERYTHING looks like fascism.  GTFO with your inane tripe 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Okay anti-semite. When you're a Commie like you, EVERYTHING looks like fascism.  GTFO with your inane tripe 

I think out of this reply you maybe understood two or three of the words you wrote. At best. 

41 minutes ago, Fnord said:

This one never gets old. I don't like the government of a country, so I must hate everyone in it. Twatadour is a low life, I'd expect this from him. From you it's disappointing, since I know you understand the concept of nuance. 

Low life? Harsh.  

49 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Not Jews, HT, Zionists.  That's the new word the Left is using to fool themselves that they don't hate Jewish people.  It's just an "ist," like a Marxist.  Get with the program.  :thumbsup: 

Yeah but if I say I’m against sex change surgeries on children, I’m a homophobe.  It’s all so confusing figuring out the leftards rational and word rules.  

5 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

I think out of this reply you maybe understood two or three of the words you wrote. At best. 

Sure, buddy. :lol:

You keep trying but failure is a feature of torridJoe, not a bug. You should be used to that by now 

13 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

I strongly disagree with you on this. I’m Jewish and I’ve been a proud Zionist my whole life. What you’re describing is an extremist viewpoint, held by the far right in Israel. Unfortunately they’re in power right now but the majority of Israeli Jews do not feel this way. 

I have no idea what any of this has to do with Trump’s felony convictions. @Hardcore troubadour was apparently out to derail this thread; to some extent he has succeeded. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah but if I say I’m against sex change surgeries on children, I’m a homophobe.  It’s all so confusing figuring out the leftards rational and word rules.  

No you’re just a weak, not very smart, gullible shithead. And you’d be a transphobe. You definitely are confused. 

• Like 1

The thread is about crimes in NYC. What’s the problem? Where is the DA? This is horrible and way worse than some book keeping  charge.  Lots of hate crimes happening. Would be nice to see the DOJ get involved like they did for those school board meetings. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I strongly disagree with you on this. I’m Jewish and I’ve been a proud Zionist my whole life. What you’re describing is an extremist viewpoint, held by the far right in Israel. Unfortunately they’re in power right now but the majority of Israeli Jews do not feel this way. 

I have no idea what any of this has to do with Trump’s felony convictions. @Hardcore troubadour was apparently out to derail this thread; to some extent he has succeeded. 

Then they’re not Zionist. 3/4th of Israeli Jews back the ethnic cleansing of Palestine for use by Jews. 

3 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

No you’re just a weak, not very smart, gullible shithead. And you’d be a transphobe. You definitely are confused. 

Another sicko good with mutilating children.  What a fine “man” you are. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another sicko good with mutilating children.  What a fine “man” you are. 

I appreciate the compliment from you! Since you clearly have zero idea what you’re talking about, why should I care what your fears drive you to think? How long have you worried you were attracted to people with dicks? Cause that’s all this is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

Pew 5/30. 40% think the Israeli genocide is “about right;” another 35% think they need to kill more.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2024/05/30/israeli-views-of-the-israel-hamas-war/

I missed the word "genocide" in that poll.  

10 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

I appreciate the compliment from you! Since you clearly have zero idea what you’re talking about, why should I care what your fears drive you to think? How long have you worried you were attracted to people with dicks? Cause that’s all this is. 

Oh look. More original internet digs. You’re very unique. I’ve never heard the Frank Fitts thing before lobbed by a Libtard.  So edgy.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look. More original internet digs. You’re very unique. I’ve never heard the Frank Fitts thing before lobbed by a Libtard.  So edgy.  

I learned from Torrid today that if I oppose mutilation of children, I'm a transphobe.  Also weak and afraid.  :( 

31 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I learned from Torrid today that if I oppose mutilation of children, I'm a transphobe.  Also weak and afraid.  :( 

His has the cutting edge wit we have sorely lacked around here these last 12 years.  Maybe he can tell us religion is stupid too? That would be a hot take. 

37 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The same guy that ran away for the last 12 years is calling YOU weak and afraid?   :lol:

I mean, c'mon Jerry.  That's absurdity at it's finest.  The ones who point fingers calling others "weak and afraid" are themselves weak and afraid, which is why they point fingers - to take the focus off of themselves.  

It's 100% guaranteed that if a leftist - specifically a Commie in this case - is accusing you of doing or being something they've already done it or are doing it themselves.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The ones who point fingers calling others "weak and afraid" are themselves weak and afraid, which is why they point fingers - to take the focus off of themselves.  

On 5/15/2024 at 8:23 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

the weak and spineless beta soy boy male trash like Gutterboy

:lol:

• Haha 1

“I wish Hitler was still around. He would have wiped you all out” - Left wing Pro Hamas counter protester to group of Jewish people in NYC. Blue State love.